[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ywn have a cute little semen demon wrapped around your waist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: AJ and Kane.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
AJ and Kane.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>ywn have a cute little semen demon wrapped around your waist

I miss her lads. Why are there no lewd women characters left?
>>
I forgot how much of a crazy hoe her gimmick was.
>>
Nu-males
>>
>>2682084
PHILLIP BTFO
>>
>>2682084
She was really sexy and her storylines were always really entertaining. Idk if Phil will come back, but AJ will definitely be back one day. Her vs Alexa would be a dream program
>>
File: AJ and BMJ.webm (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
AJ and BMJ.webm
2MB, 960x540px
>>2682093
She literally kissed everybody. Where were you when she exposed John Cena's embarrassing technique.
>>
File: AJ and Daniel.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
AJ and Daniel.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>2682101
He enjoys this.
>>
Never thought AJ was really hot, but there's no way your dick can stay soft in a situation like this, despite being only acting.
>>
>>2682118
Based womanizer bryan
>>
>>2682118
lmao
This will never stop being funny.
>>
>>2682139
The look on punks face says it all
>>
File: AJ and Dolph.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
AJ and Dolph.webm
3MB, 960x540px
Zig Zagged
>>
>>2682084
She has a nice ass.
>>
>>2682111
>embarrassing technique
Besides Cena being dead on his feet, that's just some good, wholesome, tender, American affection right there.
>>
>>2682111
Wow he really is a robot
>>
AJ was goat for a solid year senpai, I wish she would come back to BTFO some of the horsewomen on the mic
>>
>>2682118
BASED DBRY STRIKES AGAIN
>>
>>2682118
we all know CM Phil is a cuck
>>
fukin slut
fukin bitch
fukin cunt
>>
>>2682163
BASED Vickie was the last good heat magnet
>>
>>2682472
u ok man?
>>
>>2682118

Most people here needlessly throw around the word "cuck". But this, this is exhibit A of the man they call CM Cuck
>>
>>2682540
He truly had a look of shame and " oh ok AJ if that's what you wanna do ok". He's not a good enough actor to pull that off.
>>
>>2682163
I was legit jealous as fuck that night. Based Ziggler always got the best storylines out of those monkeys that work under Stephanie.
>>
>>2682084
lol the ref's face
>>
She was like a next level version of what Alexa is right now. In fact, every time I watch an Alexa promo I realize that I still miss AJ because Alexa isn't on that level yet and the other womemes aren't even close.
>>
I always thought cuckposters were kind off shitty and i'm a punk mark but, no false flagging, this is a bit fucking cuckish phil wtf?
>>
>>2682084
s u c c
>>
Was her gimmick being a succubus?
>>
File: ajlee.jpg (100KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ajlee.jpg
100KB, 1280x720px
She should have been WWE champion
>>
>>2682176
words of truth
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.