[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which wrestlers in today's roster would prime bullying JBL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 1

Which wrestlers in today's roster would prime bullying JBL have driven out of the WWE? Which ones would he have gotten along with? Which ones would have snapped and rekt his ass?
>>
He would have driven out Sami Zayn really quickly. Zayn is kind of egotistical and likes to be a locker room leader. No way Bradshaw would have let a little twink tell anyone what to do. He would have abused the shit outta the guy
>>
>>2682015
Can we get JBL back for another run?
>>
Sami Zayn, Aiden English, he'd probably try shit with Jack Gallagher but Based Gentleman would give Jibble the Joey Styles treatment
>>
Which wrestlers in today's roster would prime bullying JBL have driven out of the WWE?
>Jack Gallagher
Which ones would he have gotten along with?
>Jason Jordan
Which ones would have snapped and rekt his ass?
>Baron Corbin
>>
>>2682035
Gallagher would have fucking destroyed JBL
>>
I'd bet that Xavier Woods would try to murder him. I just know that under that smile and vidya and threesomes there's a fucking psychopath.
>>
He'd probably bully the shit out of that autist Finn. Ironically I can see him being friends with Gallows and Anderson.
>>
>>2682015
Zayn isn't a small dude, I think he would've just slapped the shit outta JBL pretty quick.
>>
>>2682061
You're right I definitely could see him doing it. Question is if JBL would have other dudes on his side who were put off by Zayn
>>
>>2682041
>muh MMA
The level he competed is fucking low, so it really doesn't matter
JBL is fucking big, even one slap could KO that pale fag.So JBL would beat his pale fag ass unless of course, Bradshaw is a moron and has no clue how to use his size advantage
>>
>>2682031
>>2682041
JBL's weakness is to strikers (Gunn, Blackman) and sucker punchers (Styles). Gallagher's grappling wouldn't do much because of the size difference and JBL's sub defense.
>>
>>2682041
Gallagher is a crybaby who wouldn't look you in the eye if you paid him.
>>
>>2682073
Size doesn't matter when the smaller person can throw a punch with more velocity than you and do it before you can even pick your arms up. The training alone that goes into being an MMA fighter would give Gallagher a huge speed and skill advantage. Also, yes, JBL is pretty much just a big pussy who can't use his size to his advantage.
>>
>>2682066
Well if it's just old JBL being teleported into today's locker room, nobody would be on his side.

The locker room gets along much better now, especially the NXT guys. If he acted today how he used to act, he'd probably just piss off the wrong person really quick and get the taste knocked out of his mouth.

What's far more likely is he'd just be that much more of a cunt to non-wrestlers like announcers, ring announcers, refs, crew, etc.
>>
>implying AJ Styles wouldnt use the power of our lord and savior Jesus Christ to change JBL's ways
>>
>>2682086
Yeah I meant if it was Zayn in locker rooms of the past. Bullying JBL in today's locker room would just get bullied out himself.
>>
>>2682088
Reverend AJ gimmick when?
>>
>>2681943
He'd bully Fatgooka back to nipland
>>
Jericho would put him in his place desu
>>
>>2682085
>Size doesn't matter
I would've believed you, if we were talking about someone from UFC
>>
>>2682187
Even in low levels of MMA, the MMA training they do puts them well above the basic wrestling training someone like JBL would have, in terms of speed and skill. Gallagher would be on JBL before JBL even picked his arms up
>>
Would he get along with Hunico?
>>
>>2682187
He's right in this specific instance because JBL is not a very tough guy.
>>
>>2682191
He would get fucking manhandled
>>
>>2682192
He would definitely try Hunico because he's a tiny Mexican and then quickly get dropped and then grovel and try to be his friend afterward and talk about how he also respected him
>>
>>2682088
amen bro
>>
>>2682053
If Finn couldn't handle things himself, his papabear Albert would slap the shit out Bradshaw, and fuck him in the ass.
>>
>>2682015
>>2682031
But JBL type bullies aren't exactly good with other egotistical people.

I know people here like to fantasize about Zayn being bullied, however he's probably too much for JBL.
>>
>>2682073
>>2682080
We're not talking about a fucking wrestling match, all you need to do with people like JBL is keep standing up to them and they'll back off.

>>2682082
>Being worked by the babyface shit this hard
>>
JBL is so fat, it is boarderline disgusting.
>>
>>2681943
Sami
>>
>>2682073
That fat fake wrestler would get choked out in 10 seconds
>>
ellsworth

a bunch of those nxt scrubs
>>
>>2681943
Roman Reigns
>>
>>2681943
Literally anyone that wouldn't stand up for themselves or is shit at fighting.

So for sure Sheamus since that nigga is like 0-4 in backstage fights.

It's probably easier though to name people that wouldn't take JBL's shit more than who would be a baby about it though
>>
>>2681943
Seth for having a pencil dick
>>
>>2685693
Who has owned Shamewuss so far? I know of Yoshi Tatsu from like seven years ago.
>>
>>2685695
Hunico dropped his ass twice, dunno bout the other one
>>
sami zayn because he can rub people the wrong way
darren young because he's gay
tye dillinger is self explanatory
>>
>>2685699
Wonder if he'll be the JBL of this generation. Picks on everyone he can, but frequently glassjaws to much smaller guys
>>
>>2682191
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>2682073
Joey Fucking Styles beat up jbl, I like an actual trained combat athlete's chances
>>
>>2681943
>>
>JBL could win a fi-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9JOEYxwwbk

>>2682035
JJ isn't a dipshit
>>
>>2682053
Nice fantasy
>>
>>2684200
>a bunch of those nxt scrubs

That would...stick together...and are friends with a bunch of people from the indies.

Probably not, no.
>>
>>2685718
>sami zayn
>Rub people the wrong way

Surely that would be something they have in common then...
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.