[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder JBL drew more dimes than punk This shit is why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

File: fkJgkZb.0[1].jpg (90KB, 800x468px) Image search: [Google]
fkJgkZb.0[1].jpg
90KB, 800x468px
Reminder JBL drew more dimes than punk

This shit is why the wwe ignores smarks
>>
http://www.therichest.com/sports/wrestling/the-15-wwe-champions-you-didnt-know-drew-low-ratings/

wew
>>
>>2681622
2004 was literally a different planet m8, Facecuck hadn't even been invented yet.

Based Edge and Lita saving the business after JBL killed it.
>>
>>2681622
Sheamus in 2015 was a disaster.
>>
>>2681622
13 weeks vs 63 weeks
>>
>>2681622
Holy shit John Cena sucks.
>Edge got better ratings.
>RVD got better ratings.
>Snek got better ratings.
>Batista got better ratings.
>Sheamus got better ratings.
>Hollywood Mike got better ratings.
>Alberto Del Rio got better ratings.
>CM Phil got better ratings.
>Daniel Bryan got better ratings.

wtf I hate John Cena now.
>>
JBL was never champ on RAW

>understanding so little about Nielsen ratings you compare them across multiple nights
>>
File: edge.jpg (122KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
edge.jpg
122KB, 1024x640px
>>2681622
>Edge
>4.37
ON THIS DAY I DRAW CLEARLY
>>
>>2681622
has triple h even drawn a dime in the last 10 years?
>>
>>2681666
Cenetty is the ultimate anti-draw.
>>
>>2681705
trips has been drawing negative dimes since 2001
>>
OP that list isn't making big dog look strong
>>
>Vacant title drawing more than Reigns and Rollins ever have.

LMAO
>>
>>2681622
so what this says is last time WWE actually had a good draw was 2006.

makes sense
>>
>>2681781
Lesnar also got outdrawn by that vacant title which is even more embarrassing since his reign covered all of the Road to Wrestlemania
>>
>>2681793

That is true but that's because he hasn't even tried since he came back. I'm sure his first run has significantly better ratings.
>>
>>2681795
>ratings in 2002-2004 were better than ratings in 2014-2015

wow really made me think
>>
>>2681781
>>2681793
Does that mean Abeyance is /ourguy/?
>>
>>2681800
I remember something about the vacant WHC in 2004-2005 outdrawing the previous Orton reign too
>>
>>2681798

Yeah, it's almost like I completely missed the point in the exact same way OP did.
>>
It makes logical sense desu. If a guy you don't like is champ you can just turn off for a while.

If the title is open then lots of viewers with a passing interest in wrestling may tune in for a few weeks to see if their guy gets the belt or they do something wacky with the belt.
>>
>Everytime Edge becomes champion the ratings spike
That list clearly shows Edge as a draw
>>
>>2681622
based
>>
>>2681622

But Smarks loved Edge and RVD who are the two highest.
>>
based
>>
>>2681622
>Raw
This list is already invalid
>>
File: VACANT.jpg (3KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
VACANT.jpg
3KB, 225x225px
Based Vacant confirmed draw
>>
>>2681681
no one would ever deny that
>>
>>
>>2681622
>JBL
>RAW

18+
>>
>>2681666
They had to appeal to 4 year olds and poos to get Cena over.
>>
>Del Rio becomes champion
>huge spike in ratings from beaners
>they all stop watching when he fucks off

Why are Mexicans so partisan? They only ever support their own guys.
>>
>>2681622
>le Miz isn't a draw meme

The Rock is the ONLY guy who's outdrawn him since his reign.Ratings plummeted in 2014 once Brocketty got the belt.
>>
>>2681622
Reminder, ratings don't draw WWE a dime.

The only metrics during that time were ticket sales, buy rates and merch, dunce.
>>
>>2681793
Doesn't help that that Road to Wrestlemania happens to include, y'know, the 2015 Royal Rumble.

Which was basically the first knife in the back of the ratings.
>>
>>2685626
lmao do you know what a TV deal does?
>>
>>2685626

Yeah, because I bet the people who don't watch WWE are definitely gonna buy tickets and merch. It would be weird as fuck if higher ratings lead to higher buy rates, merch sales and ticket sales.
>>
>>2685626
>ratings don't draw dimes
Imagine being this ignorant to the programming biz.
>>
>>2685631
>>2685633
>>2685638

Do you stupid idiots think USA looks at each wrestler on a fucking weekly basis to present their next contract? Are you THAT fucking stupid? I know wrestling fans have nig nog level IQs but really. You're gonna act like you know something and still be THAT FUCKING STUPID? Really?

Do you retards even know what sweeps week is and what it means? You think USA gives a fuck what the RAW ratings are in the first week of December during an Edge Title reign? None of that chart MATTERS! AT ALL to both WWE and the USA network and the fucking next TV deal. Only autistic mongoloid faggot marks dissect this bullshit and believe it has any value, but no the reality is, just like your life, it has NO VALUE. You're dumb and useless just like these numbers. Take a shower, have sex, get a clue, learn fucking statistics.
>>
>>2685741

You're right, they should just cancel TV, they'd still get the exact same ticket and merch sales as well as buy rates. Ratings don't matter at all man.
>>
>>2685745
That's not what I said you dumb fuck.
>>
Edge is such a fucking draw, no wonder Carder had his only decent main event buyrate with him
>>
Rob Van Dam certified megadraw
>>
>Bryan the only champ to average above a 3 since the Rock
Anti-smarks btfo, Bryan was a draw.
>>
Why are they including reigns that were exclusive to Smackdown?
>>
>>2685795
WWE always has higher ratings during Mania season you dumb smark.
>>
>Vince as champion draws higher than all of his post-Cena champions

kek
>>
based RVD
>>
>never drew a dime
>never 'the guy'
>actually did tho
>>
>>2681622
What I get from this chart is that they never should have taken the belt off RVD.
>>
what went wrong with the wwe
theres no one entertaining anymore
>>
>>2681622
Funny how the list starts with 2005...
>>
File: 662712.png (341KB, 615x400px) Image search: [Google]
662712.png
341KB, 615x400px
BASED BIG HITS ROB DRAWING THE DIMES
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.