[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wtf was this segment. Why did Vince script angles speech to make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: cringe.jpg (71KB, 639x363px) Image search: [Google]
cringe.jpg
71KB, 639x363px
Wtf was this segment. Why did Vince script angles speech to make his career seem like a joke.
>>
He's a parody of himself now. Right down to the "its damn true" catchphrase (he rarely said it back in the day).
Same thing happened to Foley. I just hope other legends stay away now.
>>
>Rick Rude's family
>some spinal
>token chick inclusion
>DDP forced to stand at the side like a bridesmaid as Kurt gets an entrance and center-stage focus
I've no idea why you'd want to watch the full HOF ceremony, but I'm grateful for the Mania HOF segment pissbreak
>>
>>2681439
>>2681457
What the fuck are you talking about? Kurt has always been a good sport for a joke. Did you not even see the segments of him and Stone Cold.
>>
He made it pretty clear in his speech why he did it. He talked about how you can't take yourself so seriously and how you've got to have a bit of fun.
>>
THEY DIDN'T EVEN DING-DONG DIDDLY MENTION HIS 5 STAR MATCH AT MANIA WITH LESNAR
>>
>>2681482
Kurt should have come out at the HOF with his tiny cowboy hat.
>>
>>2681482
Yeah but Kurt was actually funny back in the day, not to mention he always got to show off his real talent (incredible in-ring ability). Now it's just
>two wrestlers arguing
>kurt's music plays
>YOU SUCK YOU SUCK
>HERE IN THE WWE WE SETTLE THINGS IN THE RING
>YOU TWO ARE GONNA FIGHT
>RIGHT HERE
>TONIGHT
>OH IT'S TRUE, IT'S LE DAMN TRUE
>>
>>2681439
It's almost like you never watched a single Raw, Smackdown or PPV in the Attitude Era.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhl_mEGiEbs
>>
OH NOES SOMEONE ACTUALLY HAD SOME FUN WITH THEIR HOF SPEECH NOOOOOOOOOO
>>
Kurt got flanderised
>>
The whole point of his speech was to not be a mark for yourself, take chances, risk that you might appear silly because it might let you connect with people in a very real way.

Wrestling is supposed to be fun, so have some goddamn fun with it.
>>
>>2682198
aw son of a ding dong diddly
>>
>>2682198
Oh its true. Its damn true.
>>
>>2681439
18+ pinhead
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.