[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>your arms are too short to box with god >couldn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

File: tenor.gif (3MB, 498x278px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
3MB, 498x278px
>your arms are too short to box with god
>couldn't land one punch
>>
His ECW pre-debut vignettes said he trained muay thai or something. I can't find it on YouTube.
>>
>>2680594
Yes and he even had a sloppy looking "Muay Thai combo" he used to do.
>>
>>2680594
Pretty much sums up the wrestling business, full of wannabe though guys
>>
>>2680616
Please tell me there is a video
>>
>>2680649
It's just that move every jap gets to do in WWE, Tajiri did it too. It's the one where you just kick someones ribs with alternating legs.
>>
>>2680555
what a pinhead
>>
I've watched a lot of MMA and boxing matches in my lifetime, and I still don't have any idea what Phil was attempting to do in that opening sequence.
>>
These threads piss me off. You guys loved him and you're sitting in a basement all day poking fun at someone who left his house and accomplished something in life
>>
>>2681713
>You guys loved him
That's where you're wrong, kiddo
>>
>>2680555
What kinda punch is that?. Look at his wrist
>>
>>2681729
It's called the CAT PAW
>>
>>2681729
>>2681731
If you guys threw a single punch you would be lying flat on the floor from exhaustion
>>
>>2681738
but he threw one punch and then lied flat on the floor for the whole ''fight''
>>
>>2681738
and both your dads are sucking my based ding-dong diddly right now faggot retard
>>
>>2681706
It was a suicide run, he knew the only way he can hope to win is by staggering him and get a fluke victory
>>
>>2681713
being the biggest mark for yourself isn't an accomplishment jose
>>
>>2680555
what a faggot
>>
>>2681729
Looks like he forgot he's not in WWE and he's not supposed to purposely swing very high to ensure he misses his opponent and they have time to duck
>>
>>2680555
ding-dong diddly cringe
>>
>>2681765

Well then he should have lifted his right knee to block the shoot-in.

He looked down and watched it coming instead.

That gay charge pawing as a fake with a flying knee...it'd been fluke win.
>>
>>2681713
>>2681738
OK Phil
>>
i heard AJ kicked cuck man phil out of the bed and made him sleep on the couch for a few nights after his UFC "fight",
>>
>>2685715
ding-dong diddly kek if true
>>
>>2683920
He didn't forget. The whole thing was a work.
>>
>>2680555
The fucking state of that "punch". The average bum off the street could throw a better one.
>>
>>2685835
:D it's not a hook, it's not a uppercut it's not a right straight punch, what the fuck did Cuck Man Phil think when he threw that? Jeez, 2+ years of training with the best trainers out there (which he had to pay himself I bet) and this is what we get? :D
>>
The cuck man would have had more success throwing his gay ass wrestling kicks than that shit
>>
>>2680555
>people unironically believing and saying this fag trained for 2 years
>>
CM Punk would lose to kayfabe Kevin Hart in a fight
>>
>>2685715
No you didn't
>>
>>2680649
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfuKZlFJAcQ

youre welcome
>>
>>2680555
I was throwing better punches when I fell for the Aikido meme.
>>
>>2681738
I'm not posing as a UFC fighter though and have zero training.
>>
>>2685898
Lol
>>
>>2681729
It's fake. They thought Brock was going to lose his match to. CM Punk took a huge paycheck to suffer a humiliating loss. The idea was that UFC was going to snuff out what little credibility WWE has left in one night. Brock threw a wrench into those plans.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.