[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*cuts the exact same promo in the exact same cringey way

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: bray.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
bray.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
*cuts the exact same promo in the exact same cringey way for the 1,342th time*
>>
You can say this about literally everyone on the roster.
>>
>>2679257
just like the entire roster.. the difference is that Bray actually knows how to cut a promo
>>
>>2679376
>>2679711
Not true by the way
>>
>>2679257
>*cuts the exact same promo in the exact same cringey way for the 1,342th time*
YOU SEE OP, THE THING IS, IN THIS BUSINESS, YOU EITHER HAVE IT OR YOU DON'T.
>>
File: Steve_Austin_bio (1).jpg (38KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Steve_Austin_bio (1).jpg
38KB, 900x506px
>>2679718
>Cuts the exact same promo for the 1,342th time.
>>
The disadvantage of having one senile fuck micromanage an entire roster of wrestlers.
>>
>>2680946
>l-look guys I posted a picture of a classic wrestler with the OP quote that means I'm right!
>>
File: 1493773391468.gif (423KB, 500x271px) Image search: [Google]
1493773391468.gif
423KB, 500x271px
>>2680946
>comparing Steve Austin to any of today's geeks
>>
>>2680954
>>2680958
>Trying to cut through the haze of nostalgia marks

Adorable. Austins promos can be summed up into "Come out. Swear in a hillbilly darwl. Stunner the guy if he's in the ring. If not in ring, swill beer."

Grats, you know have watched 90% of austins promo content.

Get mad you balding mid 30's mark.
>>
>>2680965
Austin drew more dimes than your favorite wrestler. Deal with it.
>>
>>2680965
Austin's stories about going to a local bar to get alcoholic beverages were way more interesting than any current era promo
>>
>>2680994
>>2680971
>oh oh shit... he's fucking right.
>Uh, my hillbilly drew more dimes with hillbillies.

Is this /woo/ or something? Moving those goalposts like a fucking champ. You can kneel before your fucking GOD now.
>>
>>2681018
I never mentioned dimes you dumb fuck, just that his promos were more entertaining. And he could get the crowd going which is something current era wrestlers can't do.
>>
>>2679257
yass
>>
>>2680946
How much do you want to bet this guy is underage?

>>2680965
Oh he just confirmed it himself nvm
>>
>>2679257
Also ends it by laughing like an idiot for no reason
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.