[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So it's agreed? From now on when we see a sudden clear case

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 8

File: jinder-mahal.jpg (298KB, 1056x1192px) Image search: [Google]
jinder-mahal.jpg
298KB, 1056x1192px
So it's agreed? From now on when we see a sudden clear case of roiding in a current WWE jobber/midcarder, that means they have a major push/title run coming up, right?

In retrospect, it was so obvious he was winning the title. We were all wondering why this dude started roiding, veining and back acne-ing all of a sudden. He knew well in advance. Vince told him to get ready.
>>
I'm sure it has nothing to do with the Indian market WWE is trying to tap into.
>>
Based Vince
>>
>>2678435
>I'm sure it has nothing to do with the Indian market WWE is trying to tap into.

Well duh

Don't you think Vince also told him to do what he needed to do to look more legit since his Indian market-based push was coming up?
>>
>>2678445
So what? I like seeing a wrestler who actually looks and sounds like a man for once. It's not the norm anymore and it's a nice change of pace from all those twinks that have been in the main event.
>>
It's gotta be a bit more specific than that. If you roid AND your ethnic origin isn't White European or African American only then will you be pushed to the moon. Conspiracy theory-esque, but I think Vince and Jinder took advantage of politically correct culture to get away with this.
>>
File: steiner87.png (451KB, 672x536px) Image search: [Google]
steiner87.png
451KB, 672x536px
>>2678433
Size does matter, bitch!
>>
Based Big Mahal working the smarks
>>
>>2678450
This x 100.
It's fucking hilarious dweebs here are against roids
"cheating" is a term usually used by fucking losers.
wrestling is basically pageantry, you should look the part of an actual strong male. Not some daniel bryan looking flannel nerd
>>
>>2678505
This, Daniel Bryan was a black eye on the business
>>
Vince was sending a message to the Industry with this one.

Look like a badass, Look like a God, Come in in Good Shape, you might have a shot at the Gold.
>>
>>2678546
Based Vince
>>
>>2678555
He's done it since the start, he seems to have a hard on for Bodybuilders.

All of the guys who got mega pushes in early WWF were Ex Bodybuilders, Ultimate Warrior actually could have been a Pro
>>
No one wants this though asides from smelly indians with no money

The Indians who do have money are elitist as fuck and wont spend money on something with such a bad reputation in the west like pro wrestling

Mahal will draw negative dimes as champion and WWE will never do anything like this again
>>
>>2678565
And he also had a hard on for Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, and Steve Austin who where of average build and height. The "Vince only likes muscles" thing is so stupid.
>>
>>2678587
You can be as mad as you want but Jinder Mahal will always be a WWE champion. That really happened
>>
>>2678589
Vince didn't want any of them to be a big success, he got his way with Bret Hart, Austin grew organically and is still a pretty big guy, and Michaels was jobbing to Razor Ramon, before that went, a bit sideways
>>
File: Lex.png (138KB, 241x380px) Image search: [Google]
Lex.png
138KB, 241x380px
Jinder isn't even that big. He has better conditioning than anyone else in the roster and that is what really matters if you want to look good on TV. Nobody can see your muscles under the fat and water.
>>
>>2678589

Austin quickly became one of the most over draws in the company

Bret and HBK were two of his loyals that were keeping him from going out of business in the wake of the steroid scandal, despite being manlets that weren't big draws

They don't count
>>
>>2678602
You're delusional if you think Vince didn't want HBK to be big. Did you even watch his rise? Vince practically sucked him off on commentary any time he was out there and he stuck with him as Champ despite him not drawing.
>>
File: hbk.jpg (91KB, 246x507px) Image search: [Google]
hbk.jpg
91KB, 246x507px
>>2678589
Austin was always pretty big but he didn't have the proportions of a bodybuilder. Shawn always looked great in the 90s.
>>
>>2678589
>Steve Austin
>average build and height

lol
>>
>>2678604
>He has better conditioning than anyone else in the roster
LMAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>2678624
>conditioning
Do you even know what that means in bodybuilding?
>>
>>2678620

Austin was of average build/height by WWE standards

He wasn't ripped, and 6'3" and above is where you stop being of "average" height in WWE
>>
File: stone-steve-1.jpg (63KB, 650x350px) Image search: [Google]
stone-steve-1.jpg
63KB, 650x350px
>>2678637
Those are some pretty meaty peaks if you ask me
>>
I can't believe Vince put the title on this dude

Not because he's Indian or an anti-draw or bad in the ring or whatever else criticism.....but because he is a CLEAR roid case

Weren't their trying to distance themselves from appearing to condone steroid use, for PR purposes? This is a terrible way to do that
>>
>>2678642
No way in hell that pic was from his days on the active roster
>>
>>2678648
It's 2017 nobody cares about wrestlers using roids anymore.
>>
>>2678648
Anyone who looks muscular is already labeled as a roid user by the public so who the fuck cares.
>>
>>2678651
Probably was, problem is you don't see Wrestler's hitting front double Biceps often
>>
>>2678433
>back acne

Pics? Hilarious is so.
>>
>>2678651
He was even bigger during his active years but he didn't look like a bodybuilder because he had bad proportions like a thick and wide midsection
>>
>>2678613
He let HBK get away with anything.
>>
>>2678656
What exactly is hilarious about acne?
>>
>>2678668
Acne by itself? Nothing at all, a full grown man using PEDs and getting puberty-like side affects? Hilarious.
>>
File: jinder backne.jpg (194KB, 685x416px) Image search: [Google]
jinder backne.jpg
194KB, 685x416px
>>2678656
>>
>>2678676
Whatever Gear Jinder is running he's doing it very well Kek.

Probably some Indian Street Shit
>>
>>2678684
miring those traps
>>
>>2678684
Disgusting, Kids shouldn't be seeing this glorified
>>
>>2678685
Next level shit bro. He needs pay it forward and send some to Big knife manju and the boys.
>>
>>2678684
He is lucky he is brown as fuck otherwise that should would need a shirt.
>>
>>2678693
No he wouldn't.
>>
>>2678698
>giant red pimples and acne wouldn't need to be covered

Okay.
>>
>>2678713
Nobody will even notice that or care about it unless you are a jealous hater who gets off from pointing out someone's flaws.
>>
>>2678722
Yet people constantly complain about Owen's and Bray's weight...
>>
Goldberg had a pretty visible backne at WCW and nobody gave a fuck.
>>
>>2678729
FATTY DETECTED
>>
>>2678684

Damn.....they should've named the PPV 'Backrash'
>>
>>2678737
Do you post on /asp/?
>>
>>2678730
lol please show one fucking image

we in HD retard, jinder looks disgusting and that's part of his gimmick, looking proper gross.
>>
>>2678748
A DISGUSTING Indian? What a novel concept.
>>
File: goldberg31.png (514KB, 660x520px) Image search: [Google]
goldberg31.png
514KB, 660x520px
>>2678748
Couldn't find a good quality shot but you can see here that his back is full of it.
>>
>>2678730
Tell Jinder to find a godly entrance and some in-ring intensity/charisma...people will stop caring about his backne, too
>>
the roid eras were great, being back the come era to go along with it
>>
>>2678620
Austin literally had the body of Asuka
>>
>>2678433
>roids

Prove it
>>
>>2681003
#Backrash.

Not a matter of if, but when.
>>
>>2678773

The Jinder haters are all silent now... Never saw that coming.
>>
>>2678433
>>
Ya
>>
>>2681016
That's from shaving his back. Not roids. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>2678433 Well, it's sort of embarrassing when you put the belt on Seth or AJ and there's such a gap that it doesn't even fit, like they're child size.
>>
>>2678773

This should be no surprise to anyone.
>>
>>2678450
This desu, I couldn't give less of a fuck if guys roid. Jinder a shit but he looks the part at least.
>>
>>2678741
Why, to draw in the Japanese market?
>>
>>2678685
Every Indian shit is street shit.
>>
File: roid acne.png (281KB, 639x311px) Image search: [Google]
roid acne.png
281KB, 639x311px
>>2681003
99% of the WWE roster is on PEDs
>>
>>2678445

I think he browsed the indian facebook groups by himself and found a pattern in the "love Roman, Roman strong but need work deltoids" comments
>>
>>2678433
Elias Samson will be the one to defeat Lesnar for the Universal Championship, mark my words
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.