[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Alexa vs Asuka Alexa looks way better then that Jap whore,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: alexavsasuka.png (1MB, 960x631px) Image search: [Google]
alexavsasuka.png
1MB, 960x631px
>Alexa vs Asuka

Alexa looks way better then that Jap whore, you cannot convince me Asuka looks better, the only Diva who looks worse then Asuka is that porkster Nia Jax,like seriously Alexa has the ideal body,hair,face and is to women what The Godfather is to movies the best one and she is absolutely fuckable, Asuka looks like she takes Samurai dick up her ass and spent 10 days on the street corner fucking with desperate fat weebs.
>>
>The ugliest woman in the company looks worse than the best looking
No shit. That's like beating up a handicapped kid, asgooka is no competition at all
>>
>>2679767
this
>>
I forgot how fat asuka is. Thank god I don't watch nxt
>>
>>2678260
As you get older you'll start to prefer women who look like Asuka.
>>
www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIlQyJGBNuE

Her English is getting better! CUTE!
>>
>>2680403
>another random brunette interviewer

it's a joke, right?
>>
>>2680410
you'll see, young anon, you'll see
>>
File: 1463970731285.gif (1MB, 331x245px) Image search: [Google]
1463970731285.gif
1MB, 331x245px
>>2680395
This man knows.
>>
>>2680403
>nobody can stand tosto with me
Embarrassing. Fatty will be torn apart by based main roster crowds
>>
>>2680395
>the delusion of weebs
>>
>>2678260
>>
>>2678260
>Alexa has the ideal body
Alexa has a child-like upper body, fake tits, and is short as fuck
>>
>>2678260
I adore both and badly want either of them to make me their broken subboi. Alexa has a slight edge over Asuka for her promos simply due to better English, but they've both got great facial expression game.

I badly want to see a feud between both of them.
>>
>>2678260
agreed
>>
>>2680960
Still a 10/10
>>
>>2678260
very this
>>
>>2678260
gooka sucks
>>
>>2678260
You can tell she eats a lot of rice.
>>
>>2680395
lmao, the older I get, the more I understand all that matters is the face, Asuka is a 3/10 in that department.
>>
>>2678260
Asuka draws countless more cum loads from wwe fans, and that's all that matters
>>
>>2685411
*burgers
>>
>>2678260
>>
>>2678260
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.