[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S >crowd doesn't make a sound during

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1480900146720.jpg (118KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1480900146720.jpg
118KB, 1080x1080px
>F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S
>crowd doesn't make a sound during the silent part of of theme
>it's so quiet that you can literally hear her feet sliding against the ramp while she moonwalks

every fucking time, jesus
what would you do to get people to give a shit about the princess? having ellsworth as her hypeman has been helping a lot, but it's not enough apparently
>>
Drop that garbage gimmick theme
>>
She was her most over (post-guido valet) for those couple weeks when she dropped her terrible accent and was dropping truth bombs on Nikki
>>
I want to be that doughnut
>>
>>2678254
>ywn be engulfed by Mellas Mouth

kill me
>>
I wouldn't. Fuck her and everyone else that isn't Charlotte. They should all be fed to the real star
>>
Carmella a cute. CUTE!
>>
>>2678263
fuck off ric
>>
>>2678221
It really is just the theme.
It doesn't have that power/hype factor.
Each theme should have an introduction that grabs you immediately, not one that is a dull lead in to the 'good' part.
>>
>>2678221
her music is trash. It has that awkward pause and it starts slow. They need to cut out like the first 20 seconds
>>
>>2678263
You can't build a division around 1 actual threat

Look how fucking poorly 205 live is doing despite having a GOAT champion. There's only one possible threat to him and he's lost twice.
>>
>>2678263

Oh yeah, the """""female""""" Roman Reigns...so thrilling how she can't get anybody over.
>>
>>2678221
I'm sure Vince intentionally does shit like this to get a laugh.

Subtle comedy gimmick.
>>
>>2678227
fpbp

It's a fucking Iggy Azalea rip off that is aging like milk and kills the crowd before and after every segment she's in. Which sucks because she's not bad and SD could really use her as a heel that doesn't suck. Unlike Murder Daughter and Yayyyyyyyy.
>>
File: Carmella pants.jpg (52KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
Carmella pants.jpg
52KB, 564x564px
>>2678221
she needs to get rid of that moon walk and add a twerk or something. I don't like her theme because it's so slow and I personally hate long intro's. oh and she needs to stop wearing those camo tights.
>>
>>2678595
>get rid of something most people can't do so she can shake her non existent ass like every basic white bitch
why
>>
>>2678595
>twerk with no ass
The fuck is wrong with you
>>
File: PVfTRXj.gif (2MB, 400x351px) Image search: [Google]
PVfTRXj.gif
2MB, 400x351px
>>2678605
>>2678616
its not phat but its tight and it looks better with tights
>>
>>2678231
>on the brand that has a show called talking smack
>no longer talks smack

another great decision by wwe creative, she should be mocking charlie about her leaked nudes, in a pg way, like big cass did with sethetty's.
>>
>>2678622
Every ass looks better in tights senpai
>>
>>2678221
The fact that her intro has a "Silent Part" is pretty anti-hype.
That music is supposed to HIT.

Go listen to some intros and notice what almost all the first seconds have in common:
>Natalya
Obnoxious guitar squeal
>Jinder
Gong
>Eric freaking Rowan
song opens with a symbol crash, then there's no precussion as the banjo plays for a few seconds
>Roman reigns
DUN DUN. DUN DUN. DUN DUN.

Even Styles music, which is very slow, has a big impact moment when he removes his hood.
>>
>>2678809
One legit exception: Bray.

However, all the lights go out.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.