[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What sets Charlotte apart from all of her female counterparts,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: DAZkrIwXgAEhtlg.jpg (168KB, 961x961px) Image search: [Google]
DAZkrIwXgAEhtlg.jpg
168KB, 961x961px
What sets Charlotte apart from all of her female counterparts, and most of her male counterparts, is the fact that almost every single movement she makes in the ring is worth watching regardless of whether it's an actual move. It doesn't matter if she's doing a Flair chop, or a kick, or walking to the other side of the ring, or putting a rest hold on her opponent, or lying on the mat after taking a move, or even just gloating to the audience/her opponent or thinking about her next move. Everything she does is meaningful and has visual artistic value.

This is rare even among male wrestlers. Charlotte is in company with the likes of Undertaker, Lesnar, HHH, et. al. You are fortunate enough to be living in the same timeline as a once in a lifetime speciment like The Queen - you should spend every waking moment being thankful to God for this.
>>
>>2677652
>you should spend every waking moment being thankful to God for this.
Thank you Based God
>>
She's actually a man.
>>
>>2677652
And yet she still hasn't got anyone over...
>>
>>2678025
That's because she's so good, everyone else looks awful in comparison. An anti-cheerleader effect, if you will.
>>
>>2678030
>she's so good
Wrong. She was the best part of the House of Horrors match tbf
>>
>>2677652
Yes, watching her WOAT tier ''selling'' is very captivating
>>
File: BIGMATCHMEIKO.jpg (75KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
BIGMATCHMEIKO.jpg
75KB, 400x600px
>>2677652
>Charlotte a good wrestler
Is this this a joke?
Pic related would kill the fuck out of this jabroni
>>
>>2678030

Yeah, that's why it took her almost 2 years burying everybody else to get somewhat over. Alexa might be more over than her already.
>>
>>2678297
>LOOK AT ME I WATCH GOOK WRESTLING HEY HEY LOOK AT ME GUYS

ding-dong diddly gonna get a clue?
>>
File: 1387858638359.gif (2MB, 320x234px) Image search: [Google]
1387858638359.gif
2MB, 320x234px
>>2678307
>I WATCH SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT MEANT FOR PRE-TEENS

Kill yourself
>>
>>2678297
>gook
No.
>>
>>2678318
Yeah, you mad.
>>
>>2678318
you ding-dong diddly seething
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.