[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The promo that buried The Rock Watching Rocks face after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1495407229891[1].jpg (54KB, 842x429px) Image search: [Google]
1495407229891[1].jpg
54KB, 842x429px
>The promo that buried The Rock
Watching Rocks face after that delivery by Punk never gets old
>>
>Waffle House employee
>>
>>2677352
COOKIE PUSS
>>
>>2677357
And there is an autist who proclaims that CM Punk promos are cringe
>>
Did you guys hear the massive boos the Cringe M Pink chanters got last night? Shut them up real quick each time they tried it. Hilarious. Fat smelly vanilla midget worshiping redditors BTFO
>>
>>2677368
>cm punk chant beat out by a thunderous WHAT chant
Based Stone Cold blowing his wannabe imitator out without having to do a damn thing
>>
File: cuckmanphil.jpg (124KB, 919x737px) Image search: [Google]
cuckmanphil.jpg
124KB, 919x737px
>>2677352
>>
>>2677393
It's nice to see Punk works the resident autist Carter into more unfunny shoops
>>
>your arms are just too short to box with god
Damn, phil really destroyed and exposed the stone as the gay old bald shitskin faggot he is
>>
>>2677352
I also loved when Cena exposed Rock and got him flustered and stumbling over his lines
>>
>Your arms are too short to box with God
>he says while having to look up at The Rock
>>
>>2677521
Almost like he's playing an arrogant bad guy or something
>>
I was dissapointed by this feud.

Punk never really truly opened up on Rock and Rock made him look kind of like bitch when he raised up his biceps and explained how he was going to beat Punk, then beat Punk.
>>
>>2677621
They lacked chemistry, Punk vs Austin would have been way better
>>
>>2677633
Wouldn't have worked. CM Punk was a second-rate Stone Cold of the modern era. Austin would have buried him.
>>
I hate CM Punk, but I hate the Rock even more, so this promo was fucking gold and made me side with Punk for exposing this faggot
>>
>>2680535
have to agree, Rock was and still is using Cena's shitty rehashed jokes at that time
>>
>>2677641
>CM Punk was a second-rate Stone Cold of the modern era
No he wasn't Punk was unique. The only second-rate hacks were Cena (Hogan) and Ryback(Goldberg)
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.