[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't think having Jinder become world champ is a bad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: mahal-800x400.jpg (65KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
mahal-800x400.jpg
65KB, 800x400px
I don't think having Jinder become world champ is a bad move, he is a supposed to be the bad guy after all, but if you actually cheer him, you're retarded.

Jinder can't wrestle, and don't come to me with that "you only say that because he doesn't dive/superkick" shit. No, the only thing Jinder does is armbars and knee strikes, he can't even slam people with his pathetic implant muscles.

Stop sucking Jinders dick.
>>
>>2677187
yeah but memes
>>
>>2677187
>Jinder can't wrestle
he just had a match last night
>>
>>2677187

He's as good in the ring as JBL was
>>
>>2677194
And it was entertaining as hell.
>>
>>2677187
THIS
>>
>>2677194
And The Bollywood Boyz of all people had to carry him to a decent match.
>>
>>2677187
>can't wrestle

he wrestled a better match than shinsuke nakamura or aj styles or kevin owens did last night. dumb faggot smark
>>
He's better than that manlet MemeJ Styles
>>
When was the last time Randy had a good 1v1 match?

Aside from last night
>>
>>2677187
>fun is not allowed

Fuck all you autists who want to circle jerk to sequences. It was unexpected and I enjoyed it
>>
the hate for jinder is irrational

you're either just a racist scrub or you're offended by his height and build that is of an actual wrestler

grow up, the time of indy manlets made of glass is now behind us, its time to move on
>>
>>2677207
>>
>>2677212
Randy Orton vs Roman Reigns at Summerslam
>>
>>2677219
Thank god Vince called an audible on Haitch and his manlets
>>
File: 1393294265635.jpg (8KB, 248x269px) Image search: [Google]
1393294265635.jpg
8KB, 248x269px
>>2677187
The best part of this is how the guy who supposedly "knows" how to wrestle, Nakamura, bombed hard last night. It's so funny I can't help but chuckle everytime I think about it.
>>
>>2677222
That's hilarious. Orton was like oops. That based poolet bumped like crazy
>>
>>2677215
I admit it was memorable but they've been relying on unpredictable booking for a while now, it's becoming predictable

>>2677219
Shut up Carter
>>
He legit powerslammed big show though
>>
>>2677210
>MemeJ Styles
>Big Poppa Poo, Based Poppa Poo, Nation of Defacation, Hinder, Muh Maharaja, shitting street celebration
>>
>>2677232
>when they book predictably it is predictable
>they they book unpredictably it is predictable
will you ever be satisfied?
>>
>>2677228
Jinder Mahal wrestled a way better match with a Randy Orton who just shows up for a paycheck. That speaks volumes about Nakamura.
>>
>>2677212

Luke Harper
>>
>>2677222
holy shit orton my nigga
>>
This is the guy that ate a pin from Hornswaggle. How the fuck is Jinder Mahal supposed to be a threat when he jobbed to fucking Darren Young and Neville a few months earlier?
>>
>>2677222
Checked
>>
File: QLIYRC7.png (4KB, 1379x59px) Image search: [Google]
QLIYRC7.png
4KB, 1379x59px
lmao
>>
>>2677187

You can't talk about the corporate champion that way.
>>
OP getting worked by a heel
>>
>>2677222
It's funnier every time I watch it, I thought Orton's face was going to implode, that might be the most extreme cringe I've ever witnessed. Then stalling to go back behind the table to see if he was doing a DDT or calling an ambulance, fucking gold.
>>
>>2677210
cringe
>>
>>2677222

I've never seen anyone so embarrassed over a botch before. That was so gold to watch live.

Also, Orton is shit in general.
>>
>>2677223

>not Orton vs Rollins.

kys
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.