[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am from India, and I personally find it insulting a canadian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

File: jinder-mahal-1.jpg (28KB, 642x362px) Image search: [Google]
jinder-mahal-1.jpg
28KB, 642x362px
I am from India, and I personally find it insulting a canadian c-nt is pretending to represent India. All my friends are just as offended by this. This is like the Rock pretending to represent the black community. How offended would the black wrestling fans community would be if phony @ss Dwayne went on to declare himself the first ever black WWE champion in history?

This really shows how clueless WWE and America in general is when it comes to other cultures and ethnicity. You can't dupe people into accepting phony nonsense like this. WWE might have actually lost some fans because of this move. Jinder is as much a Indian as Rusev is Russian.
>>
Nice try Dentonfag
>>
pasta
>>
>>2677088
Denton? who? what?

>>2677090
not a pasta faggot.
>>
>>2677083
Rock has a black father and the best known Indian wrestler was Tiger Jeet Singh who was also Canadian. There is a school named after him.
>>
/fit/ indian here, this dude rules, I have a goal body that's actually achievable now
>>
>>2677083
Try defecating in a toilet before you complain about others.
>>
This is true they need to drop the Indian angle if they want him to really get over .

This has strong parallels with early Rocky
>>
>>2677104
The Rock never embraced his Black side, because his father is not even fully Black, so it seen as The Rock trying to catering to the Black demo but not being truly black himself.

Have you seen the documentaries WWE put out on the Rock, its always all about his Samoan heritage. Not a single world about his black heritage.
>>
Jinder is not Indian at all. He's never even been to india in his life.

And like I said, how offended would the black community be if The Rock proclaimed himself the first black champion in history? Wouldn't you want it to someone who truly represents the community, if you were black? Not some half-half privileged bastard?
>>
>>2677134
Indian is a Nationality you retard, he does represent the Punjabis though, he's Punjabi Canadian. If someone came from Goa he would be Goan-Canadian, if someone came from Bengal he would be Bengali-Canadian
>>
>>2677083
Black people love the Rock.
The fuck are you even talking about?
>>
>>2677148
He's a Canadian regardless you stupid fuck. He got the wrestling opportunity because of he was a Canadian citizen, he never stepped foot in Indian soil.

India is a mutli-cultural and mutli-religious nation but of single ethnicity, Indian. This is why, despite an enormous population, you don't see muslims blowing shit up and attacking other religions within the country, like you would find in the west and muslim nations persecuting minorities in the middle east. We indians are of single ethnicity united, born and raised together despite our cultural differences and practices. When you gonna represent something so unique like that, you gotta do better than a phony canadian cuck like Jinder....way better!!
>>
>>2677170
Really, so why don't I find WWE billing the Rock as the first ever black WWE champion in history? Why does WWE and Rock himself always push his Samoan heritage over black heritage?

Have you ever seen a black person say "I'm so proud of the Rock representing us as the first ever black WWE champion?" have you?
>>
>>2677127
>The Rock never embraced his black side
>>
>>2677171
>Muh North Indian vs South Indian
>I'm Goan/Manglorian, look at my Portuguese last name
>Biharis are subhumans
>Racism against North Easterners
>>
>>2677171
>but of single ethnicity

From Wikipedia
>It is a pluralistic, multilingual and multi-ethnic society
>>
>>2677171
India is anything but a single ethnicity,
>>
stop lying, you hajeed fucks think wrestling is real.

If WWE tells you this canadian with an accent is fully 100% indian you guys would believe in a heartbeat.
>>
>>2677171
Great Khali was called the "Punjabi Nightmare" & "Punjabi Playboy" not Indian. And Frieda Pinto who now acts in Hollywood and South American Movies says she's Manglorean
>>
>>2677221
Technically it is based on perception, just like how Chinese, Japanese etc.. are seen as separate ethnicity despite historically grouped together as orientals.

India is divided in various culture but bonded together by their origin which is Indian.

>>2677273
Great Khali was 100% pure bred Indian. He was of Punjabi cultural heritage much like Reigns is of Samoan heritage. Khali's case is entirely different compared to Jinder.

Pinto is a stupid cunt who can claim whatever she wants but hollywood doesn't give a shit. She gets opportunities only because of Indian origin.
>>
>>2677083
>A streetshitter
>Typing relatively free of typos
More likely, this is copy-pasta made by some SJW smark who realizes that Vince is making fun of him by having heel Jinder spout off about diversity and tolerance.
>>
>>2677197
W-who are they?

t. OP
>>
>>2677118
Kek
>>
>>2677083
>both parents Indian
>born into Indian Royalty
>only canadian because he was born there
>seething over the fact hg represents india

Wat
>>
>>2677083
Nice try mayonnaise boy.
>>
>>2677171
>he never stepped foot in Indian soil.
He has so.
>>
>>2677197
OP BTFO
>>
File: get a load of this faggot.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
get a load of this faggot.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>2677083
Yeah, and Hulk Hogan was totally Irish.

Get a load of this mark, working himself up into a shoot.
>>
>>2679378
>Hulk Hogan was marketed as Irish.
>Hulk Hogan was given a belt to pander to irish.

Get a load of his mark indeed
>>
>>2677083
Look at his name. Now look at his skin. Now look at his attire. He's indian.
>>
>>2677083
Based Maharaja working the Pajeets.
>>
>>2677083
I don't think it matters. You street shitters think Roman is an Indian
>>
>>2677083
get worked
>>
As an Indian I don't care
>>
agree he isnt indian
>>
>>2677083
BIG
POPPA
POO
praise him faggot
>>
>>2677197
op on suicide watch
>>
>>2677083
this
>>
File: pajeet.jpg (31KB, 630x405px) Image search: [Google]
pajeet.jpg
31KB, 630x405px
Based PooChamp working the Pajeets.
>>
>>2677083

Khallas yourself.
>>
>>2677083
not true indians love this shit india number one
>>
>>2685661
Technically, India is literally Number Two :^)
>>
File: Screenshot_20170524-041912.png (231KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170524-041912.png
231KB, 1080x1920px
>>
File: Screenshot_20170524-041923.png (233KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170524-041923.png
233KB, 1080x1920px
>>2685735
>>
>>2677088
worked
>>
>>2685735
>>2685736
He would've loved it if the jobber to WWE Champion-rise in a month happened to Rusev instead of Jinder.

You could do better things than to watch WWE, but it's basically people deciding for themselves who deserves it and who doesn't and anyone who in their godly eyes doesn't, gets shat on.
>>
>>2677083
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.