[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>marks thinking Rusev will feud with Jinder We all know what's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: Cena forever eyebrows.gif (331KB, 500x411px) Image search: [Google]
Cena forever eyebrows.gif
331KB, 500x411px
>marks thinking Rusev will feud with Jinder
We all know what's going down, time for a real American hero to step in.
>>
>>2676018
The thing is... Orton will take a break, and then Cena vs Rusev vs Jinder will happen at Money in the Bank... people will think that Cena will become a 17 time world champion, but AJ comes at the very end and cashes in turning into a fatal 4 way match. He pins Cena and become champion
>>
>>2676045
And then we're going to see Cena vs Styles one more time at Summerslam, Styles wins and retains
>>
>>2676018
>more feeding for Cena

HOW DOES HE KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH TI?
>>
Let's enjoy this moment before the Cena burial happens it is inevitable.
>>
>>2676018
SAVE_US.BMJ
>>
>>2676018
You're kidding, right? There's no American hero coming this time. Jinder opened what he probably thought was a door but will be his Pandora's box. Now 900,000,000 Indians will be vying for that strap, and guess what, no way he makes it 4 months without dropping it to

RAKESH
KUMAR
ORTON
>>
>>2676052
>>2676111
>Not wanting BMJ to save America again

18+
>>
>>2676111
Because Cena is the modern Hogan on more than one way.
>>
File: IMG_3929.jpg (83KB, 510x756px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3929.jpg
83KB, 510x756px
>>2676018
Conrad "Duke" Hauser?
>>
>>2676018

Why do people think it will be Rusev instead of Sami?
>>
>>2677263
Despite all his bullshit, at least Hogan took the business to mainstream popularity during the Rock and wrestling era and his work on WCW revitalized wrestling when it was going through its worst time, even if his ego ruined WCW later. What has made Cena for the business? What's his legacy? Being the only guy booed on his hometown?
>>
>>2677436
Because
>Sami Zayn
Lol
>>
>Rusev comes out
>Except it's not Rusev, it's Mr. America
>Accompanied to the ring by Hulk Hogan
>>
File: image.png (115KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
115KB, 512x512px
>Fourth of July is on a Tuesday this year
>>
>>2676111
>FEED ME MORE

Ryback stealing BMJ's gimmick?
>>
>>2677436

Don't fuck with my emotions...
>>
>>2680436
neat
>>
>>2680436
Record lows
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 197x198px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 197x198px
I can see Cena winning his 17th.

...But I still wouldn't be able to see him.
>>
>>2676018
Vince is going to find a way to get Roman on SD and Big Dog the shit out of Jinder, not Cena. This may be the only way to get Reigns over with the portion of the crowd that currently hates him.
>>
Cena's done, don't count on him passing up Ric Flair in world championship reigns. Cena will be a part timer until his big retirement match in the main event of Wrestlemania.
>>
>>2676018
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.