[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gets a PPV as the main attraction >COMPLETELY PHONES IT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: 1238948932.jpg (186KB, 851x487px) Image search: [Google]
1238948932.jpg
186KB, 851x487px
>gets a PPV as the main attraction
>COMPLETELY PHONES IT IN
KEK.

He's going straight to the mid-card and will be future endeavored now that he's proved to Vince what a superstar he is.
>>
>caring about wrestling when you can be out tbere in those sweet waves
>>
>implying Vince isn't the one pushing Nakameme because he thinks a retarded out of shape, gay, jap, Michael Jackson, hairstylist is hilarious
>>
File: shinsuke-nakamura-debut.jpg (53KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
shinsuke-nakamura-debut.jpg
53KB, 600x300px
>KING OF STRONG STYLE
>Wrestles the best seller in the company
>No offensive moves the entire match
>>
Is Shinsuke the new Kenzo Suzuki?
>>
File: th (4).jpg (17KB, 270x240px) Image search: [Google]
th (4).jpg
17KB, 270x240px
>>2675909
Coming soon
>>
He's making a lot of money and they're trying to get grounded in Japan, they can't job him out if they're serious about 1) having any chance in Japan and 2) signing away more talent from Japan which they're going to try to do, especially from New Japan.
>>
File: WWE-Superstar-Jimmy-Wang-Yang-3.jpg (16KB, 453x346px) Image search: [Google]
WWE-Superstar-Jimmy-Wang-Yang-3.jpg
16KB, 453x346px
>>2675909
>>2675931
Coming soon.
>>
Rusev, Big Poppa Poo, Nakumura and Kevin Owens should for a new United Nations group
>>
What if jinder mahal is just a transition champ for either cena or nakamura to take the strap off of him
>>
>>2675973
Can also work, but why not just fight Boreton for it?
>>
He was the same in Japan.

He never had a bad match but actually GREAT ones are few and apart.
>>
>>2675973
He is. Cena will win it at Summerslam.
>>
File: mahal_balor_elbow_360-1.gif (4MB, 360x241px) Image search: [Google]
mahal_balor_elbow_360-1.gif
4MB, 360x241px
He didn't even bother going STRONG STYLE (stiff) against Ziggy.

That's why Jinder is championship material and he isn't.
>>
>>2675868
I don't really see how people like this guy, he is kinda cringy and moves retarded. Was he good in japan? Did i miss out on something special?
>>
>>2675981
Because Randy is the Ratings killer
>>
>>2676081
His debut was a five star match against Sami Zayn.

In other words, he came too early. Common problem among Japs, I hear.
>>
>>2676081
The WWE botched him. They gave him an inexplicable artist gimmick and are emphasizing the Michael Jackson impersonator thing. In Japan, it was subtle and he didn't play up things as much.

He was also a heel for the majority of his career.

He's old now and phoning it in for the WWE. Can't blame him.
>>
i think his moveset doesn't allow him to have a good match, he's gonna be like john cena and people will start hating him eventually
>>
>>2676144
He should've kept strong style in PPVs and just do soft WWE style in TV tapings.
>>
>>2676072
nothin personal, my friend, vince told me to ding-dong diddly potato you
>>
>>2676152
He does need a new moveset, because the current one is basically a chain finisher with a few elbows, knees and then the running knee, he obviously can't do that in the beginning or middle of the match or it would lose its effect, so they need to come up with something that he can play with until the end.
>>
>implying he didn't tone it down deliberately to make Dolph look alright.
>>
Typical 50/50 WWE booking making everyone look like shit.
>>
>>2675955
>3 Canadians and a jap
Lol
>>
>>2675973
AJ at the next PPV and maybe heel Orton at Summerslam
>>
No one watched Backlash but stupid internet smarks, I can bet my ass this is going to be the lowest buying PPV yet.
>>
File: 1490369268343.png (24KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1490369268343.png
24KB, 200x200px
>>2675868
>This is the gook smarks clamored for to sign a WWE contract
Thanks!
>>
>>2675894

SO MANY UNTAPPED MARKETS!
>>
>>2676240
the entire point of the match was to make him look good and he was too lazy to do that.

ambrose v nakamura in a who can phone it in the most match when?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.