[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey everybody, I'm the best WWE singles match of the year.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Hey everybody, I'm the best WWE singles match of the year. What's even more exciting is that my follow-up match will be even better.

Did you see how AJ's neck drove down into Owens' knee? Nevermind that, did you see KO take that brutal landing on the side of the apron? This match was sick.

What is the proper name for that slam Kevin Owens does from the top rope? I mark the fuck out every time I see it.
>>
>>2675514
>>
Not even the best match of the weekend
>>
>>2675524
I'll politely inquire what you thought was better. Keep in mind I said singles match, because The Revival's work at Takeovers this year is unmatched. Keep in mind I said WWE, because I don't watch NJPW or other promotions regularly enough and I don't want to fling shit between fanbases.
>>
>>2675541
Britchad match on the Takeover
>>
>>2675860
I'll be honest I do need to watch that one again. I wasn't really paying attention to it because I assumed the UK belt would never change hands outside the UK, especially not that soon. I do like the Bruiserweight.
>>
>>2675869
>>>/reddit/
>>
Literally no one is talking about their forgettable match.
>>
File: 1488383073190.jpg (24KB, 396x414px) Image search: [Google]
1488383073190.jpg
24KB, 396x414px
>best WWE match of the year
lol not even AJ's best match of the year let alone best WWE match. This feud has 0 (ZERO) heat.
>best WWE match
kek so like in all of wrestling maybe (MAYBE) a top 25 match of the year so far?

Who gives a shit?
>>
>>2676069
>talks normally
>not like a fat fuck foaming at his computer whenever he gets the opportunity to say SEETHING or NO DRAW MANLET
>is reddit

Get anally ruptured you fucking homo
>>
That match was completely forgettable.
>>
I am sorry about your shit taste, I guess. This match had the loudest crowd reaction of the night that didn't involve singing.
>>
the bong championship match at takeover is the best E match of the year, which is funny because there are a hundred better RoH/NJPW matches from this year
>>
>>2675514
I watched it with a dooby which makes mundane shit entertaining and I was still disappointed, all the smarks jizzing over these two going at it and it was only above average
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.