[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: pooneck.png (1MB, 1065x599px) Image search: [Google]
pooneck.png
1MB, 1065x599px
You're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation. Well...
>>
>almost cripples a person
>looks directly at hard camera and starts laughing uncontrollably

is orton legit psychotic?
>>
>>2676391
not being able to tell a laugh between an oh shit i fucked up facial expression. great autism fag
>>
>>2676391
He was cringing
>>
>>2676384
Wow you stupid reddit cucks can't even bump properly. Sad!
>>
>>2676391
That was the best part of the match, the cringing-so-hard-he-didn't-want-to-go-back-behind-the-table, and what do you call it? "laughing."

Never change, /asp/.
>>
>>2675114
He deserved to lose the title, doing that shit.
>>
File: BoWEm5h.png (613KB, 543x495px) Image search: [Google]
BoWEm5h.png
613KB, 543x495px
at least he acknowledged that he fucked up
>>
>>2675114
>Orton shits on indie guys for being unsafe
>He nearly kills a man

Fucking hypocrite.
>>
>>2676763

>>2676699

>>2675114
>>
>>2676391
It made me laugh uncontrollably at least.
>>
>>2676391
He didn't know that the camera in front of him was the one punched in, I think that he kept the facial expression as soon as he saw the red light on top of the camera, meaning that that was the camera punched in.
>>
>>2677760
I thought the opposite at the time. It looked like he cringed about the botch, then when he realized that the camera was hot he tried to change it to a grimace of pain as he grabbed his shoulder.

Either way, second most entertaining part of the show, behind based gay cops antics.
>>
>>2676765
>when you nearly kill a Pajeet but it's okay because there are 1.3 billion more
>>
What happened? Anyone have a gif/webm?
>>
>>2678961
>Orton tries to slam one of the Poo Brothers onto the table
>he lets go halfway through and the Poo uncontrollably lands right on his fucking neck
>Orton makes the "I fucked up" face
>he was okay, thankfully
>>
File: orton.png (363KB, 729x600px) Image search: [Google]
orton.png
363KB, 729x600px
Has anyone done this yet? I'm new here.
>>
>>2676767

This man gets it.
>>
File: orton pajeets cringe.webm (2MB, 976x550px) Image search: [Google]
orton pajeets cringe.webm
2MB, 976x550px
>>2678961
>the most horrifying thing I've seen this week
actual quote from Big Dick Dave Meltzer yesterday about Randy throwing those lads around
>>
>>2680908

....dive
>>
>>2676391
>laughing

https://twitter.com/briantheguppie/status/866488329218531328
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.