[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There it is, no way we can get lower than this WWE has OFFICIALLY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

File: the day wrestling died.webm (750KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
the day wrestling died.webm
750KB, 480x270px
There it is, no way we can get lower than this

WWE has OFFICIALLY jumped the shark for real this time, I know we say this a lot but it's legit this time, thank god I don't watch anymore and just see the results on Twitter
>>
>I don't watch anymore and don't care
>Still checks for results

Oh fuck off ya pretentious cunt, get worked.
>>
>>2675099

they jumped the shark many years ago.
>>
>>2675099
it's a man drama show, who cares
>>
>>2675099
AND HIS NAME IS
BIG
POPPA
POO
>>
>>2675108
Never said I didn't care faggot
>>
>RuRu still hasn't won the WWE championship at least once but Jinder has.

not fair.
>>
>>2675136
They're both transitional champions, RuRu was injured
>>
File: Reaction.jpg (106KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Reaction.jpg
106KB, 1920x1080px
>>2675099
Fucking wrestling. They were relevant in the real world for a week because of a reaction, and they've been planting fake audience members ever since.
>>
worked
>>
>>2675133
It's even more pathetic to care but not actually watch.
>>
>>2675099
I agree. Why would they let that Enrish speaking memester Niggermura on Live TV? Seriously, WWE, wtf are you doing?
>>
>>2675099
It's fine that they're taking chances. WWE is already in the toilet, so now they have the perfect champion.
Did you really want fucking Orton to hold the belt? I mean the titles in WWE are almost meaningless now anyway, and Orton is beyond washed up.
>>
>>2675204
Really isn't, I care about wrestling but it's too bad to actually watch, I still keep tabs on it

Why you so triggered by this? Is this Vince?
>>
>>2675108
I still check for results too, just can't be assed to slog through 5 hours of boring shitfest every week. It's easier just to come here, have a laugh, and get on with it.
>>
>>2675099
>i don't care so much i'm going to post about it on 4chan
what a fucking loser you are
>>
>>2675099
I think they are only caring about
>le epic reactions
now at this point. Either that or Jinder sucks a mean cock or has major dirt on Vince.
>>
File: tears.jpg (69KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
tears.jpg
69KB, 720x960px
>>2675099
>>
>>2675292
>epic trump+south park meme
t_d is calling, it's time for you to go home
>>
each of reigns' title reigns were the jumping the shark moments.
>>
>>2675299
the fuck is t_d
i don't speak nerd, faggot
>>
Honestly, I haven't been watching for the past few weeks either. Shit's too long and boring mostly to be able to go through all of it. But after how amazing this weekend was, I am definitely gonna watch Tuesday at least.
>>
>>2675340
>trying this hard to fit in
It's not working.
>>
File: lowt.jpg (51KB, 413x428px) Image search: [Google]
lowt.jpg
51KB, 413x428px
>>2675353
by asking what td is?
fit in where, exactly?
must be difficult talking to someone like you irl. if you ever left your parents house,
by the way, jinder mahal is your champion and donald trump is your president lol
>>
>>2675099
>I know we say this a lot but it's legit this time
For what possible reason do you think that is?
The entire reason he's champion is to sell the "land of opportunity" slogan for Smackdown.

Are you upset because he's brown, or because he's a jobber?
>>
>>2675408
Not the OP, but for me it's because he's a jobber. Now when BMAJ wins the belt it won't mean anything. It won't be BMAJ pulling off a huge win and getting the title that everyone wants, it'll be BMAJ beating someone and getting some joke jobber title and pretending like it matters.
>>
>>2675511
could have been worst, imagine if they would have actually put the strap on Ellsworth when he was feuding with BMAJ
>>
>>2675528
Considering Ellsworth moved more merch in his hot 2 weeks then big papa poo has in his entire run I think it would have been considered >More successful
>>
File: unhindered.jpg (60KB, 632x578px) Image search: [Google]
unhindered.jpg
60KB, 632x578px
>>2675099
>>
File: 1393292955090.png (197KB, 460x345px) Image search: [Google]
1393292955090.png
197KB, 460x345px
What's the point of looking results if you do not watch the product? Like, is it better that a retarded mark tells you a match sucks and parrot that on the internet than to actually form an opinion based on your actual likes and personality? Or is it that you're just waiting until your favorite wrestler wins the title so you can shitpost on 4chin.
>>
>>2675615
I'm not watching your show, Vince.
>>
>>2675511
>it'll be BMAJ beating someone and getting some joke jobber title and pretending like it matters.
If there is such a thing as a "Joke jobber title", then how come the whining about Reigns didn't die down when HE was US champ?

Protip: The fact that you act like any of the titles matter is mark thinking in the extreme.
>>
File: 1495427347163.png (199KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1495427347163.png
199KB, 800x800px
>>
>>2675111
this
and if you think otherwise you're living in a fantasy
>>
File: 1494141955282.jpg (73KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1494141955282.jpg
73KB, 1920x1080px
>>2675099
>There it is, no way we can get lower than this
>>
>all those smarks who got worked
>>
BASED
BIG
POPPA
POO
WORKING
THE
SMARKS
>>
>all the loser smarks pretending they don't watch wwe
>yet they're on 4chan discussing the results

Top kek
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.