[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw this ppv Literally every match had the wrong man win

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: taz.png (222KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
taz.png
222KB, 424x318px
>mfw this ppv

Literally every match had the wrong man win except for Nak vs Dolph
>>
I know it's practically
>WWE presents seething on pay per view
I was pretty worked by the Owens/styles match, styles better kick his fatass this tuesday
>>
Tag team match had the right ending because the feud they want is Usos vs. New Day and even if you don't want that feud, Breezango immediately winning wouldn't do anybody any favors. That tag titles don't have a lot of credibility and need to stay in one place for a while.

Owens/Styles was the right finish to extend the feud.

Women's six tag was the right finish to start building up Natalya, who they probably want as their top heel with Charlotte turning face.

Rowan probably should've beat Harper.

There was really no good option in Jinder/Orton besides maybe Rusev showing up and killing them both.
>>
I am not salty over Owens winning, as I even have a KO hat which I plan on wearing to work today. . .

. . .however winning by DQ leaves a bitter taste in my mouth, well, briefly, as that DQ finish is beautiful compared to the poo of a main event. Also Nakamura didn't put on that good of a match I feel, at least not as good as it was hyped to be.
>>
>>2674960
Nope. Dolph needed that win way more than Shinsuke. They should have given him the dirty win to build him up as an actual heel while still protecting Nakamura.
>>
>>2675120
this. i seriously wanted dolph to win.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (161KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
161KB, 1920x1080px
The worst loss was Corbin. What the fuck are they doing with him?

Braun is out. Who are they going to give Braun fans to cheer for now? Jinder? Fuck that shit.

He should have crushed Zayn under his boot and went on to feud with Randall for the WWE Champion, and win it at SummerSlam. Then when Braun comes back they can feud with each other.

This was braindead easy booking and WWE has screwed the pooch again
>>
>>2675120
This kind of thinking is how you get a roster of worthless midcarders where nobody's over, btw.
>>
>>2675233
>Then when the Raw star comes back, he can feud with the SmackDown star
There sure is someone that's braindead here but it's not WWE.
>>
>>2675233
He's winning MitB, so in typical WWE fashion he's going to loose all his matches tell he gets the briefcase.
>>
>>2675249
>implying kayfabe brands matter
stop being so damned stupid
>>
>>2675262
You might be right.
>>
File: 4L_ut7BV6Un.jpg (140KB, 433x650px) Image search: [Google]
4L_ut7BV6Un.jpg
140KB, 433x650px
Ziegler spit on Nakamura's eye. Reminds me of Bret Hart and Sean Michaels feud. I think they legitimately hate each other because Ziegler did every move in his and his book, while Nakamura would just kick out like nothin.
>>
Honestly, the only thing that bothered me was watching Becky tap out. The other matches could still continue with feuds.

Also
>Wanting Ratings Killer Orton as champion

Hit the weights
>>
>>2674960
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.