[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Y'know, in some "tag team partner betrays best friend"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Tommaso-Ciampa-Johnny-Gargano.jpg (47KB, 700x357px) Image search: [Google]
Tommaso-Ciampa-Johnny-Gargano.jpg
47KB, 700x357px
Y'know, in some "tag team partner betrays best friend" heel turns, there's that moment where, after the first time the new heel has beaten up on his partner some, he kinda goes over to him, he has this really conflicted look on his face, he's like, really, really, really not sure he wants to do this, and you can kinda tell he's thinking about everything he's throwing away, before he goes "fuck it, I'm already past the point of no return." and then he takes it several steps further and fucking murders the guy.

What if he stopped at the moment? What if he was just like "Okay, I'm pissed off, but this isn't worth ruining this friendship over." and he just like, said he was sorry and picked up the guy and carried him to the back and the next several weeks was the guy who almost betrayed his partner having to make it up to him.

I feel like that'd make an interesting story.
>>
>>2670396
Could be interesting. Never gonna happen.
>>
it kind of happened on NXT not long ago when Dylan Miley beat up his tag partner after a match with DIY, then on the YouTube channel he was apologising to him backstage
>>
>>2670413
Isn't Dylan Miley's gimmick that he beats the shit out of all of his partners though.
>>
They did that already you spastic. It was their takeover match with The Revival after the CWC. Ciampa stared daggers at Gargano then touched foreheads with him and they hugged. The heel turn makes no sense and they should've done it then. Why turn on a guy after you both go through hell and he takes a ladder to the face for you? Had Gargano done something that cost them the match it would've been fine, and the first time it made sense because Gargano beat Ciampa in the CWC just to lose the next round then was the first to tap against The Revival. Can't wait for the half-baked promo where Ciampa rambles about how he was like this all along and how like, Gargano was holding him back, man.

What is this even leading to? Both of them on 205 Live when they could've just called them up to Smack's dying tag division? I feel like goddamn Cornette sometimes.
>>
>>2670434
I think Haitch wants these guys down in NXT as long as possible because he saw what Vince did to AA and we will see eventually if Vince ruins the Revival.
>>
>>2670434
The only way this makes sense to me is if they have some sort of Plan B where, upon their failure to win the tag titles there, they pretend to split up and appear as mystery contestants at a later date for the title.
If they don't want them to take the titles, they can spin it as a personal accomplishment before they move up to the main roster. Have them close to winning the match with a clean pinfall, but before the 3 count they let off and walk out. Short interview of them later saying they have bigger goals now, but they just wanted to prove they could do it.
>>
>>2670451
>because he saw what Vince did to AA
And Enzo and Cass...
And Finn Balor...
And Bayley...
And Sasha Banks...
>>
>>2670471
Bayley was always shit and Vince is based for exposing her
>>
>>2670396
>expecting something THAT complex for WWE Monkeys to book

HAHAHHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHAHA
>>
>>2670396
You mean make Gargano his battered wife?
>>
File: 1491899435582.png (815KB, 810x622px) Image search: [Google]
1491899435582.png
815KB, 810x622px
>>2670555
Oh, jesus, don't say it like that.
>>
The good thing about them breaking up is they'll probably put on better singles matches with each other than tag matches with randoms. Seen as The Top Guys are on RAW and there's no way AOP are gonna lose the belts anytime soon.
>>
>>2670396
Lile a battered wives storyline? That could work. I actually thought they might do that for a second last night, since he is "psycho" killer after all. I like the idea of a mentall unhinged, possibly schizophrenic, partner who could snap at any moment and the tensions that would build.

It makes Ciampa interesting because it gives his character depth and proves that a lunatic actually can work in PG WWE. It makes Gargano look like a heroic face because he's standing by his friend and trying to encourage him to be a good person even though Johnny is the one that gets hurt more when Ciampa goes off the wagon. Actually, it would be a pretty good metaphor for the drug crisis in America and how difficult it can be for families to stick by their junkie loved ones at a time when they need support more than anything.
>>
>>2670396
that would be kino, which wwe isn't.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.