[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

None of the top guys ever gave a shit about wrestling. Nash,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

File: 4ikoGbFv (1).jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
4ikoGbFv (1).jpg
32KB, 400x400px
None of the top guys ever gave a shit about wrestling.

Nash, Rock, Hogan, Savage, Cena, Flair, Lesnar, Orton

Only Cena and Flair pretend to care, they couldn't give less of a fuck if they weren't paid to care

the problem today is that the wrestlers are the biggest marks of them all
>>
>>2670039
>Nash was top guy
>Not including Austin

No, seriously, consider commiting Benoit.
>>
Lol Nash and Orton. What do you think a top guy is?
>>
>>2670056
Nash was the top guy in late 98.

Orton was the top guy in 08-09.
>>
>>2670061
Amazing that when he had the book, he booked himself into the main event.

Hmm....
>>
Hogan definitely gave a shit about wrestling. Same with Savage who grew up in the business.
>>
>>2670039
You need those kinds of people though. Otherwise you just get sob story indie vanilla midgets who "love the business" but suck.
>>
>>2670078
>Mr.Atomic leg drop and Mr.Elbow drop
yeah, they really cared about in-ring action
>>
>>2670167
>talking shit about savage's workrate

Just because he isn't doing flippy shit like you see today doesn't mean he wasn't known to be great in the ring.

I don't even see how workrate is even involved in a conversation about if they cared about the business anyway. Not like Dusty rhodes was an amazing ring technician, but he certainly gave a shit.
>>
File: Stoney.jpg (131KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Stoney.jpg
131KB, 1024x768px
>>2670039
Except the toppest top guy of all, who is very passionate about wrestling to this day
>>
>>2670039
>hogan didn't give a shit about wrestling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6DL4U4UmRA
>cena doesn't give a shit about wrestling
>brock "literal amateur wrestler" lesnar doesn't give a shit about wrestling
lmao
>>
why the fuck would they give a shit about wrestling? theyre not fucking losers
>>
File: 1461496178832.gif (1MB, 268x274px) Image search: [Google]
1461496178832.gif
1MB, 268x274px
>>2670039
>the top guys
>Nash
>Orton
>>
>>2670039
>>2670061
>>2670167

Is this that "full retard" meme I keep hearing so much about?
>>
>>2670260
Nash was WWE Champion for one entire year and was a top member of the NWO and main eventer in WCW

Look the Orton matches at Wrestlemania
Vs Rock and Foley
Vs Undertaker
Vs Angle and Rey
Vs Cena and HHH
Vs HHH
Vs Punk
Vs Kane
Vs The Shield
The main event of WM XXX
Vs Seth
Vs Wyatt for the WWE Title
>>
>>2670286
If you're calling Nash a top guy then we can add in plenty of "top guys" who were all about wrestling

>Bret Hart
>HBK
>CM Punk
>Kurt Angle
>Chris Benoit
>Daniel Bryan
>Seth Rollins
>>
>>2670288
But all of them were top guys, main eventers and world champions faggot
>>
>>2670286
And both were dropped like steaming shit from your ass when the actual top guys were there.
>>
>>2670039
>None of the top guys ever gave a shit about wrestling.
Who is Bret Hart?
>>
>>2670039
>Nash
>top guy

Rock, Hogan, Savage, Cena, and Flair all loved wrestling. And Stone Cold even more so, who you have conveniently neglected to mention.

You don't have much of a point.
>>
>>2670303
Yes, and they are all huge marks for the business and love wrestling, which was his point and goes against OP's point.
>>
>>2670312
>Rock
>loved Wrestling

LOLOLOLOLOL
>>
>>2670039
Hogan

>While in high school, he revered Dusty Rhodes, and he regularly attended cards at the Tampa Sportatorium.
>>
>>2670305
Orton defeates Cena inside fucking HIAC and Wrestlemania

Nash was a main eventer until 2000 in WCW and was the one that broke the Goldberg Streak

So no, they went over the faces of the company too
>>
>>2670315
Rock always loved wrestling as a child, but it was also the family business so when he got older he started to get more into football. People can have more than one interest in life, ya know.
>>
>>2670260
Orton can be argued to be on the C-list of "top guys" with people like Bret Hart or CM Punk. Nash was just cancer anywhere he was booked prominently.
>>
>>2670167
Hogan is legit one of the greatest workers of all time. Maybe even #1. But your idea of work and mine are probably very different.
>>
>>2670326

>I believe this but I'm wrong so ignore me
>>
>>2670318
Wow you're a pathetic mark. Rock doesn't give a SHIT about the business and every single move he's ever made underscores that point. It was a launching pad for his Hollywood career and nothing more to him. He never gave anything back to any of the boys or the business and just took, took, took until it was time to make awful movies in Hollywood, only coming back for huge paydays as a celebrity guest for the biggest events a few times or to stand next to only the biggest stars available. He has absolutely no interest in anything but himself.
>>
>>2670039
Hogan gave a shit, just not about your chink feds, he was an all-american you faggots.
>>
>>2670324
LMAO Orton can't carry those guy's bags
>>
>>2670338
Hey Paul. Didn't know you posted here. Takeover was awesome last night btw.
>>
>>2670338
You've never been passionate about anything. Or else you'd see the love/hate relationship that forms. Punk is the best example in recent time.
>>
File: 1492122130999.jpg (42KB, 483x368px) Image search: [Google]
1492122130999.jpg
42KB, 483x368px
>Nash
>top guy
>>
>Nash
>Doesn't care about wrestling
>Spends every waking moment going on podcasts, interviews, conventions, etc. to talk about wrestling
>>
>>2670231
He gives the safest opinions on his shitty podcast for money. He doesn't give a fuck
>>
>>2670039
I've been saying this for a long time, OP.

Undertaker in his prime was a legitimate bad dude you wouldn't ever fuck with because he lived life on the road. Brock is a farmer who kicks people's asses. Nash is a psychotic bully. Flair is a womanizer, and Savage is a schizophrenic wife-beater. For better or worse, all of these people are believable threats in the ring because they're threatening in real life.

When I see Xavier play video games and tell bad jokes in his nasally high-pitched voice, it takes me out of the show. I don't want to "know" these people, I don't want to relate to them, I want to be a monstrous human being vicariously through them. When Austin stuns Mcmahon, I stun Mcmahon. But when these PG cucks get on twitter and play video games and meme at each other, well shit, I'm already doing that... Why would I want to watch you do what I do every day on a program that's supposed to be about choreographed violence?
>>
Rock cared, but he had bigger aspirations.
Lesnar cared, but they murdered all of his care and he left.
>>
>>2670414
you have been worked
>>
>>2670315
>>2670338
Dude if Rock didn't love wrestling, why the fuck would he keep coming back when he has absolutely no need to?
>>
>>2670439
To make sure Vince is pushing his obese Samoan cousins Nia, Jimmy, Jey, and Roman like he made him push Umaga, Rikishi, and Carlito
>>
>>2670414
while i don't exactly agree, i've never really thought about it that way
>>
>>2670443
>carlito
>>
>>2670338
>this post
>calling anyone else a mark
kek
>>
File: IMG_7149.jpg (22KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7149.jpg
22KB, 350x263px
>>2670039
Nash also didn't care for leg day
>>
>>2670039
>>
File: jngfk66pi64y.png (996KB, 1244x706px) Image search: [Google]
jngfk66pi64y.png
996KB, 1244x706px
This is clearly a bait thread.

Why is /asp/ the only board that falls for bait like this regularly? Do you guys enjoy this?
>>
File: f3brga.jpg (44KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
f3brga.jpg
44KB, 600x600px
>>2671079
>>
>>2670050
Austin is a huge mark tho
>>
>>2670039
>Savage
>one of the hardest workers of all time
>the most obsessed with minute details
>the one that dragged his opponents out of bed to choreograph a match for hours and days before the event
>the one that called others in the middle of the night because he was on cocaine and wanted to talk about wrestling
>>
>>2670389
>protecting the business
Also he can't wrestle anymore, so he needs that money
>>
>>2670414
this
>>
>>2670340
He actually tried harder to up his work rate while in japan though because he cared and respected what other guys did over there.
>>
>>2670039
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.