[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>NXT Takeover shows are awesome nearly all the time >WWE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

>NXT Takeover shows are awesome nearly all the time
>WWE pay per view shows are shit nearly all the time

Why?
>>
>>2669466

most NXT wrestlers only work about once or twice a month

spend most of their time working out in the PC

plan out most of their matches for weeks
>>
>>2669467
Imagine being this wrong
>>
>>2669469

how am i wrong
>>
>>2669471
They constantly run tours the more experienced guys do out of state tours whilst the PC guys constantly tour Florida
>>
NXT has a smaller roster with a lot of good wrestlers, they can just throw whoever the fuck out there and they'll probably have a good match. WWE has a fuckhuge roster filled with geeks that they have to put out there.
>>
>>2669466
> Put effort into each story
> Creative spots in matches
> Championships FEEL like they mean something (see American Alpha winning NXT Tag Championships compared to then winning Smackdown Tag Championships)
> Less matches but more time and care
> No retarded feuds (Who is Alicia Fox fucking this week?)
> Zero Vince influence
> All Trips
>>
File: n8umjWj.png (3KB, 698x1284px) Image search: [Google]
n8umjWj.png
3KB, 698x1284px
>>2669482
>>
>>2669476
At least half the main roster nowadays is guys that were killing it on Takeovers from the years past, so that isn't it.

>they have to put out there

WWE "had" to push Jinder?
>>
>>2669486
>WWE "had" to push Jinder?

They wanted to expand their product for the pajeets
>>
It's the little things. Gargano sacrifices himself for Ciampa's safety only to have that heel turn hurt extra hard.
>>
>>2669502
meems :P
>>
>>2669492
Just like Alberto really drew in the Mexican demographic?
>>
>>2669513
The Poos are dumber than the Spics
>>
>>2669466
>I only care about in-ring action
The absolutely state of smarka
>>
>>2669485
>>2669505
He actually deleted! STATE of his life!
>>
>>2669484
Are you talking about takeover shows only? Cause their weekly product is still shit with mostly squash matches, no story whatsoever, and copypasted feuds "You attacked me, so now I'll be fighting you for 2 weeks and on the next takeover".
>>
>>2669466
>Why?
Shit booking on SD & Raw. A tighter roster despite being a development brand. Better wrestling.
>>
>>2669720
Which part of out-ring of the main roster that is interesting? 30 min dragging promo? Titus blabbering? Golden truth skits?Wacky Wyatt? Enlightened me then.
>>
>>2669841
Golden Truth skits
>>
>>2669518
But the American tech industry is lead by Pajeets while Spics are still mowing lawns
>>
NXT doesn't have to sell their weekly shows. They don't have to worry about drawing a crowd and don't have to worry about ratings since they own the network they're on. This allows them to save everything for the big shows.
>>
>>2669466
Because with the exception of wimminz shit, NXT is usually well booked, simple and thw wrestlers have a little more feedom
>>
>>2669852
You have seen the Pajeets on social media right? These aren't guys that are smart. plus Spics grow up with wrestling. Pajeets grow up with curry.
>>
>>2669466

NXT has a little more freedom in every single way. More time between takeovers to build matches, more freedom in promos, more freedom in the moves and the way they do matches. Takeover rivalries take 2-3 months to build, WWE matches take only a month, give or take.
>>
>>2669940
There are 8+ different regions though, Spics are just one. The ones who run the tech companies are not Singhs, Mohammed or whatever
>>
>>2669940
>You have seen the Pajeets on social media right?
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biharis#Discrimination

I think the problem is that Americans don't realize that other countries have different societies too. I mean America isn't just rednecks living in trailers all over the country. Australia isn't just shitposters and bogans
>>
>>2669957
>>2669972
So no. No you haven't seen Pajeets because they are literally the biggest marks.
>>
For one thing, Vince isn't involved.
>>
>>2669980
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gF56xPugRI
I've seen this and it's the same as any cringe wrestling fan
>>
>>2669972
>Australia isn't just shitposters and bogans
We also have meth-heads and jihadists.
>>
>>2669980
>they
His point was that there are levels to every society. Are you a wrestling tumblr girl who writes romantic fan fiction? Or a simple minded farmer from Colorado?
And then you read news like this and wonder
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/jerry-seinfeld-perform-india-first-773089
>>
An underrated reason is that NXT is better about not overexposing wrestlers/feuds. During the Owens and Reigns feud, for instance, they wrestled on normal tv twice as many time as they did on ppv.
>>
>>2669845
Shame they are over now thqhfb
>>
>>2669997
Poo English is disgusting
>>
>>2669466
>tfw HHH actually will save the company
>>
When women like Asuka and Ruby Riot go to the main roster (it's only a matter of time) they better eviscerate the current women's roster.

They're so much harder and tougher than the likes of Charlotte and Becky Lynch. Paige was like them but will she even ever wrestle again?
>>
5 hrs and 30 mins to go, get hype
>>
>>2670263
Carter fires up 20 routers, informs his VPN provider, takes out 50 smartphones with different telecom providers, looks around his basement, tries to get off his chair so he can high five the mirror
>>
>>2669484
the NXT show itself has been nearly as bad as RAW and Smackdown in the last few months, the PPVs have been a lot better though
>>
>>2669855
>>2669945
This. for the most part. NXT does not have to sell there shows. They can do fuck all during the weeklys and save the major matches for takeovers. If nxt weekly shows were even 2 hours long you would see a major drop in quality
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.