[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Seth Rollins is no more an architect than George Costanza

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: art_vandelay.jpg (47KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
art_vandelay.jpg
47KB, 1280x720px
>Seth Rollins is no more an architect than George Costanza is

BASED RUSSO
>>
>it's a "Russo can't move past the 90s" thread
>>
fimma based
>>
>>2669332
Seth Rollins worked at Vandelay Industries on week days, while he was working the independents.
>>
He's right though. They gave Seth mitb and realized he had no character in the Shield so they retroactively said he was the tactician and man behind it.
>>
>>2670110
You lost the plot. HHH and Steph put that idea into his head to artificially boost his ego. Announcers have no choice but to go along with it.
>>
>>2670110
Wrong. Seth called himself the architect of the Shield because he's a heel and that's what heels do - put themselves over with lies.
>>
>>2670110
Boy it's almost like Seth's actual character was the high flying badass devil-may-care caution-to-the-wind guy of the Shield who would do absolutely anything, including fling himself off the fucking Titantron to protect his friends and that he did in fact FLING HIMSELF OFF A FUCKING TITANTRON to protect his friends the night before he betrayed them.

It's almost like.

The whole thing.

Was fucking stupid.
>>
I still have no idea who "Seth Rollins" is as a character. He's just a guy. Maybe he should completely rip off Shane Douglas like Triple H did.
>>
>>2670375
Wrestling is always stupid. You must understand and come to terms with this before you can enjoy it.
>>
>>2670398
Who's blog did you steal this analysis from? Sapp? Alvarez?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.