[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They make wrestling feel so real.. why there's a lot of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 1

File: tbvspd.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
tbvspd.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
They make wrestling feel so real.. why there's a lot of people the shit on them here?
>>
>>2667516
because the e drones here hate good wrestling
>>
Because this is a shit board for shit people.
>>
Vanilla Midgets can't draw
>>
>>2667516
Because no one cares about the UK Title
>>
That was fucking beautiful. I've not enjoyed a actual match in years. Crowd was hot and Chicago chanting UK was probably the greatest gesture
>>
>>2667516
What's that OP? People on /asp/ are being contrarion for attention? NEVER!
>>
>>2667575
this
>>
because they are underweight manlets. in the attitude era they would both be fighting for the womens championship
>>
Vince hates manlets so much he gave them their own show just so he won't have to deal with them on the main roster, lmao
>>
>>2667562
It's more over than the goddamn Universal title.
>>
Dunne is based idc about Tyler he's pretty vanilla but still impressive for a dude who's 19.
>>
I don't understand why their UK title looks so damn legit while their main roster titles look like damn toys

Yes, I get that they market towards kids but come on.....a kid would want a replica legit-looking gold belt just as much as they would want a replica licorice Universal title
>>
>>2667639
Nah
>>
>>2667680
Because the UK belt has a styled coat of arms and not just a shitty corporate logo with lots of empty space.
>>
Both look gay and have gay mannerisms
>>
>>2667577
>this meme again

go back to your hugbox on plebbit if it bothers you so much baby
>>
fuckkk anyone got a video of the match?

I felt like it was gonna be good but i had to take a nap
>>
>>2667516
Because people (Reddit) just come here to shitpost.
>>
tyler doing that rebound off the rope was based desu
>>
>>2668500
his snarky sarcasm made it too obvious
>>
daaaaaaaaamn. i changed my mind after that match.
that match was fucking great man!
>>
>>2667516
>>2667575
Those are the kinds of matches you can get when you got guys wrestling something more like an indie schedule as opposed to a bloated WWE schedule.
>>
This was a wheat-from-chaff kind of match.

The people who are still whining about vanilla midgets after a performance like that are the truly committed size queen homos who are literally only watching the show for hunky guys (While trying to persuade /asp/ to be faggots too).
>>
>>2668835
Like having at least usually 3 matches a week, like Pete Dunne?
And all of the probably more physically demanding then anything he done WWE?
>>
>>2668851
Sry, forgot a link:
https://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=10529&page=4
>>
>>2668851
Are the brits already doing a house show circuit? I thought WWE was still figuring out what to do with them (hence why they're in NXT).
>>
>>2668855
No, he was having at least 3 matches a week on the indies.
He was all over UK indies, PWG and other bigger american indies. He just can't be used in ROH or is restricted working with specific talent (usaully someone from FloSlam family or NJPW)
>>
>>2668835
There are plenty of guys outside WWE that wrestle 100s of matches per year.

>implying that WWE guys even go half-out in every match
>>
I'm watching the UK special right now and it's dark as fuck in the ring. reminds me of ROH before they upped their tv game.
>>
>>2668669
Hello newfriend
>>
>>2667562
So did you not watch them get the loudest reactions all night or are you just retarded for fun?
>>
>>2668500
>uses "this meme again" and then uses el rebbit projecting to shitpost

gg u goof
>>
>>2667516
That match stole the show.

Though Roode burying that little jap and sending him way down the card was also very gratifying. Have fun feuding with Kassius Ohno faggot.
>>
>>2669125
>Have fun putting on some of the best matches NXT will ever see
>>
See

This is an actual great match, not the Ricochet vs Osprey of the world.
>>
>>2669144
>implying you've watched either
>>
>>2669144
See

You're a faggot
>>
>>2669148
>>2669150
Why so defensive?

This one looked like a wrestling match, the other was full of nothing until the last moments when some cool moves happened,
>>
>>2669159
why so insecure?
>>
>>2669159
>defensive

You didn't even bother denying it.
>>
>>2667516
Great match. Putting JR on commentary and getting rid of the ones who added nothing helped, but really it was mostly because of the two guys in the ring. Crowd was into it and rightfully so. This is the kind of matches they need to keep having if they want that belt to mean something.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLBFyKnk9zU
>>
>>2668851
Three a week isn't really than many, especially when you consider they're traveling much less than WWE guys who cover hundreds if not thousands of miles weekly.
>>
>>2667639
How can it be more over when no one even knows about it? Its a sick looking title though
>>
They can't talk and they're about 5'7 and 170lbs. That said, I found the midget fight at Takeover really entertaining. Almost won me over, but they'll need to be able to talk at the very least too.
>>
>>2667680
It's why the big gold WCW lookin' belt was always a top seller on shopzone - it looked real as fuck compared to the kiddy WWE logo shit they had.
>>
>>2667516
Supposed to be best of British wrestlers & they are tiny...

How you supposed to appeal to masses with these midgets? catering to niche audience.

In Boxing the British can be proud as have hulking Antony Joshua for good publicity & 6'9 Tyson Fury play the bad boy.
>>
>>2667516
Their match was really nothing that special, not a top 20 wrestling match this year to be honest, it's already stacked with many superior bouts. To WWE faggots who feel insecure about all the fantastic wrestling going on outside WWE right now, yeah maybe for them this was ***** snowflakes, I mean when you mostly watch nothing but shit wrestling perhaps this does it for you.
>>
anyone else laugh at the guy in the crowd at 38:50?
>>
>>2669419
It's not even Dunne's best match this year tbqh, still was surreal for their match to be that good and get an entire arena of people into it. All anyone will talk about from this show is their match and the heel turn by Ciampa.
>>
>>2669419
it was more gripping than the Omega vs Okada match
>>
>>2669384
>Dunne can't talk

>>2669400
Floyd Mayweather is like 5'8"

>>2669380
>3 a week isn't really "than" many

And how many matches do main roster WWE guys have per week?
>>
>>2669419
Name your Top 20 then m8
>>
>>2669477
Why the fuck do people project their insecurities like this? I mean, when AJ vs Cena happened at the Rumble everyone was right away comparing it to Okada vs Omega and saying it was better for some reason. I still think Okada vs Omega is overrated (I don't think it's either of their best matches so far this year tbqh) but it was still a fantastic match and above both this match and Cena vs AJ though this match was better than Cena vs AJ as well.

>>2669490
Not that lad but ZSJ vs big mike was this month and almost as good if not better and probably still wouldn't make my favourite matches. I mean, Keith Lee alone had multiple matches better than it on the same weekend during Wrestlemania.
>>
It was a very good match, but a very indie style match. The kind of match that WWE marks usually shit all over. But it happened in a WWE ring so OH MY GOD BEST MATCH IN YEARS
>>
>>2669531
kys
>>
>>2669079
Before that match no one cared about that shitty title
>>
>>2669464
>It's not even Dunne's best match this year tbqh
Name one or two
>>
I thought it was a fucking awesome match personally.
>>
>>2669995
I think it's ironic because everyone loves that fucking belts design
>>
>>2670250
I like his matches in progress with mandrews, haskins and havoc a bit more still.
>>
>>2670663
can you link the match so I can evaluate
>>
>>2667575
This, fair play to crowd they where well into it. Top match too, can't fault them both. The result was the right choice too.
>>
Because one is a Manlet, and the other is ugly, fat, and a Manlet. Get a clue.
>>
>>2669995
Care to share your survey or u just projecting?
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.