[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>more charisma than Daniel Bryan >better talker than Daniel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: What have I become-1.jpg (1001KB, 1465x1440px) Image search: [Google]
What have I become-1.jpg
1001KB, 1465x1440px
>more charisma than Daniel Bryan
>better talker than Daniel Bryan
>better high-flyer than Daniel Bryan
>as good a technical wrestler as Daniel Bryan
>better gimmicks than Daniel Bryan
>better ring-psychology than Daniel Bryan
>better storytelling than Daniel Bryan
>better finisher than Daniel Bryan
>same height as Daniel Bryan
>better look than Daniel Bryan
>started wrestling at the same time as Daniel Bryan
>had his first match against Daniel Bryan
>trained by Shawn Michaels with Daniel Bryan
>one of Shawn's four favorite trainees with Daniel Bryan
>got to the WWE years before Daniel Bryan
>best friends with Daniel Bryan
What went wrong?
>>
Bryan gets more reaction by standing still on SDL than this bore machine has ever got in his career. More charisma my ass
>>
>longest reigning Interm WWE Champion

GOAT
>>
>>2666506
>there will never be another Championship Scramble again so his reign will never be usurped
Absolute GOAT.
>>
>>2666487
His tag partner laughed at Vince
>>
>>2666487
>got to the WWE years before Daniel Bryan

That's what went wrong. WWE is not a place a young wrestler can improve in. Just look at the number of low card or joke gimmick wrestlers that left WWE and flourished. WWE actively hinders them, it's why you hear so many independent wrestlers say that it's unlikely they will go to WWE.
>>
>>2666540
This, plus he basically told Vince he was going to smoke weed wherever he wanted backstage or no, regardless of the wellness policy.
>>
>>2666487

Attitude problem when he first came to WWE.
>>
File: the 205 GOATS.jpg (148KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
the 205 GOATS.jpg
148KB, 1080x1080px
One of the three guys that are too good for 205 live.
>>
DB's success literally is based on a meme. He was midcard status before that.
>>
>>2666487
>>
>>2666487
He didnt have a shitty meme chant for redditors to latch on to
>>
weed
>>
>>2666523
absolute shame. gimmicky match but it was a fun concept.
>>
>>2666487
He can suck his own dick
>>
>>2669756
Source?
>>
>>2669784
Funny enough, Daniel Bryan wrote about it on his book:

“I only remember one thing from that Cauliflower Alley show. I was wrestling Brian Kendrick on the show, and beforehand, we were talking backstage.
Brian turned and saw a skinny young wrestler doing a stretch on his back while kicking his legs over his head and leaving them there. Brian walked up to the kid, whom we’d never met before, and casually said, “Hey, you know that’s the best way to suck your own cock, right?” The kid was terrified as he watched Brian get down on the ground next to him and demonstrate the motions.
With that, Nick Bockwinkel—a wrestling legend and the man responsible for my winning the King of the Indies tournament—entered the room, dressed to perfection. Brian didn’t see him come in, so Bockwinkel saw the entire demonstration as Brian told the kid to just “let gravity do all the work.” Brian looked up just in time to see an appalled Bockwinkel shake his head in disgust and walk out of the room. I nearly fell over laughing.”
>>
>>2666540
Hasn't talked to London in at least a year
now has a steady job in WWE

London was a leech.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.