[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Austinetty only over because he appealed to white trash

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

File: download (9).jpg (11KB, 196x258px) Image search: [Google]
download (9).jpg
11KB, 196x258px
Was Austinetty only over because he appealed to white trash and rednecks?
>>
>white trash and rednecks?
So basically Americans?
>>
>>2665683
t. A Failed State
>>
My ex used to constantly bring this up. Like, how he had tight fitting Jean shorts, camouflage hat, and how he bought a mini cooler of beer around with him totally made him some kind of hoosier icon.
>>
The Attitude Era and Austin both became microcosms of what late 90's were all about.

It was part Jerry Springer, part grundge rock.

If you ever wanted to show a young kid what the 90's were all about, WWE at that time would sum it all up perfectly.

But to answer you, yes. Trailer trash was in style at the time. Again, just look at how popular Jerry Springer was.
>>
People like men who don't give a fuck and get shit done. They respect them as opposed to lady boy wrestlers.

Austin got over because he's a badass who would kick people's asses if they shit talked him. You could have a beer with him, share life stories and find a good friend there, then if it ever turned nasty he'd have your back.

tl;dr Op can't tell the difference between white trash and a masculine man
>>
>>2665247
So Trump supporters?

Probably
>>
>>2665733
You might want to put Burger only in your post. While America went grunge the UK went Brit pop. you guys sung songs about being hurt and how bleak life was. We sung songs about going to the park and playing soccer.

WWE was as big here as it was there so it isn't what the late 90s was like for every where
>>
>>2665247
No there were a lot of factors. The anti-authority thing, being an anti-hero rather than a clean cut flag waving babyface, the entrance and the finisher, the general way he carried himself.
>>
>>2665247
>>2665747
>yfw these ladyboys think any of this is a bad thing
>yfw they probably get their panties wadded about anything racist as they call people "white trash".
>>
>>2665750
>We sung songs about going to the park and playing soccer.

No wonder you guys are being cuck'd into extinction now
>>
>>2665932
I'd watch your mouth yank. We're not teaching Punjabi in schools while you teach your population how to speak Spanish for your taco invaders.

You went full nihilism. We went pride in out country side and community life.
>>
>>2665954
>Elect muslim mayor of london
>Immediately orders covering of all scantly clad women in advertisements across the city "for feminism"
Worked.
>>
>>2665954
The ramblings of a man who knows his irrelevant little Kingdom is dying. Don't worry, if you ask nicely the EU might save your ass in the future and take you back.
>>
>>2665954
>We went pride in out country side and community life.

Your Royal family leaders are literally Nazis and I don't mean oppressive modern world Nazis but actual German Nazi supporters.
>>
>>2665965
>the EU might save your ass in the future
What fucking planet are you on where they didn't cause the problems?
>>
>>2665970
So you mean, they're not LITERALLY HITLER, but they're like, SERIOUSLY LITERALLY HITLER.

The state of SJWs.
>>
>>2665975
Continue rambling on cuck, it'll all be over soon
>>
>>2665970
And thats a bad thing?
>>
>>2665982
You do understand that it's historical revisionist that the Nazis weren't on very good terms with both America and the UK governments before the war correct?
>>
>>2665982
>Be a cuck
>Steal the word "cuck" from people who aren't cucks
>Call people cuck as you get asspained about "nazis"
The.
State.
>>
he was over cause he looked like the fans
>>
>>2665989
>talk about self respect as a nation while insulting amerifat
>get btfo by responses of your own bongland
>try to ultimately act edgy as a last attempt to preserve one's own self esteem
>>
>>2665994
>be english
>think you're not a cuck
>>
>>2666007
I live in Mississippi. You have me confused with someone else.
>>
>>2665247
Yes he appealed to the Trump Supporters, Gunfags, Inbreds, Rednecks, etc.

Shoulda pushed a POC friendly Feminist friendly real man like Bret Hart instead.
>>
>>2665247
Yes. Austin was over because he appealed to the WWF's core demographic. Way to connect the dots OP.
>>
Austin was also over with poor blacks and spics bc of the same reasons, he was a genuine "working class" Texan badass who beat the shit out of his boss, drank beer and simply didn't give a fuck. Things poor minorities and rednecks can look up too thus making him over all over the country and drawing hella dimes. Rock was something tho.
>>
>>2666062
Funny how the white guy was the trashy thug while the black guy was the smug rich one with a taste for the finer things in life. And people claim WWE was behind the times.
>>
>>2666062
100% this.
>>
>>2666013
Oh my mistake bud
>>
File: nu-male cucked.jpg (78KB, 927x560px) Image search: [Google]
nu-male cucked.jpg
78KB, 927x560px
>>2666371
nu-male cuck detected
>>
>>2666371
>"You were rasied by a single mom weren't you?"
Pretty sure that's more of a leftist thing, hence the crime rate among nigger, degeneracy among your celebrity idols, and crippling sense of inadequacy among the rest of you.
>>
>>2665708
>U S of A
>Not a failed state

LMAO
>>
Austin was over for a multitude of reasons, but the pre-eminent one is because he was part of the nihilistic zeitgeist of culture that permeated the late 90s. His catchphrase, "Austin 3:16" was a denial of a God in substitute of himself, he was simultaneously the prophet and the master of his own destiny. In this sense, he is both the father and the son. In comparison, previous top guys eschewed some sort of moral virtue, Hulk Hogan embodied American spirit, Bret Hart embodied an Ecclesiastical pursuit of truth and justice. Austin believes that moral virtue is irrelevant and that he can only trust himself, he embodies a master morality whilst previous people were slaves to virtue, or in the case Shawn Michaels deep sin and sickness.
>>
File: this in pol 55.jpg (38KB, 625x350px) Image search: [Google]
this in pol 55.jpg
38KB, 625x350px
>>2668877
furry cuck detected
>>
File: 14543255154.png (857KB, 1199x1356px) Image search: [Google]
14543255154.png
857KB, 1199x1356px
>>2670240
Furry projecting hard
>>
File: this the face of pol.jpg (180KB, 1242x1237px) Image search: [Google]
this the face of pol.jpg
180KB, 1242x1237px
>>2670257
don't work yourself so hard fatso.
>>
File: 1493841285512.jpg (85KB, 652x789px) Image search: [Google]
1493841285512.jpg
85KB, 652x789px
>>2670257
>>
>>2670262
>filename: this the face of pol
If you want to see the face of pol, go watch some HWNDU videos on youtube, most of them are not even white, and look nothing like your pic. And the dude is just fat
Pol is a board of peace and diversity
>>
File: typical leftist cuck.jpg (425KB, 1925x1956px) Image search: [Google]
typical leftist cuck.jpg
425KB, 1925x1956px
>>2670262
>>2670285
>being a mentally ill tranny
>>
>>2665247
No. He was over because he appealed to the common working man and didn't give fuck about his boss.

Rocky appealed to the jock that everyone wished they were. More of the men want to be him, women want to be with him.
>>
>>2673006
cucks BTFO
>>
>>2673006
>>2670285
>>2670262
>>2670240
>>2670257

And thats why I don't give a shit about politics nor do I give a shit about the future of our genderfluid non-binary aryan children. I'll continue not being "woke", "redpilled" or "socially conscious".
>>
>>2665247
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.