[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Head of Talent Relations, Paul Levesque has informed the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 129838948923.jpg (174KB, 910x303px) Image search: [Google]
129838948923.jpg
174KB, 910x303px
>Head of Talent Relations, Paul Levesque has informed the inbound Kairi Hojo that she will no longer be able to use her signature elbow drop
>because
>IT'S BAYLEY'S MOVE !
Why is HHH such a bitch about shit like this? Vince NEVER had a problem with different guys having the same signature/finisher moves, pic related. Also Rock & Booker T with the Rock Bottom/Book End, HBK & Stevie Richards with the Superkicks etc etc. More proof that HHH is killing the business.
>>
I'm a mark for savage and frankly no one should be using the elbow drop because it's always an abortion especially baylenos holy shit
>>
>>2664568
Seth Rollins stole Finn Balor's sling blade and Hunter said nothing about that
>>
Booker used that move before Rock, actually. And Rock also stole "The People's Champion" from DDP and "It doesn't matter what your name is" from Tiger Ali Singh.
>>
Based Haitch deciding to expose Kairi 'The One Move Wonder' Hojo on day one.
>>
They're not only doing it because that's Bayley's signature move, but the fact that Kairi would totally upstage Bayley's new elbow in comparison.

I'd say that they're trying to push the elbow as Bayley's new signature, but it only won a match once -when it debuted a month ago, and Bliss even kicked out of it.

I just hope that someone comes to their senses and it all works out so Kairi can use it in the end.
>>
>>2664568
I guarantee this was a Vince call and HHH is just being a good dog
>>
File: aT79qVX.gif (889KB, 380x199px) Image search: [Google]
aT79qVX.gif
889KB, 380x199px
>>2664571
You're pretty much right, except for the fact Hojo has the best one right now.
>>
>>2664571

i liked HBK's elbow drop
>>
>>2664611
Except it's pretty fucking bad too. Looks cartoonish.
Also she will regret landing on those hips in 10 years. Hunter is really doing her a favor .
>>
The state of WWE constantly bringing up old guys to try to get the women over and failing because the horsetties are nowhere near as good as the legends they're ripping off
>Make Bayley use Macho Man's finisher and have her wear a jacket similar to his
>Make Sasha steal Eddie's ring gear and his finisher
>Charles can at least get away with the Ric Flair tribute gimmick since it's impossible for her to avoid the Ric Flair comparisons because he/she is Ric Flair's biological son/daughter
>>
>>2664652
>Make Sasha steal Eddie's ring gear and his finisher
What the fuck are you even talking about? Never do I recall seeing Eddie do the fucking bank statement or dress up in little shorts you fucking dork
>>
>>2664568
>HBK & Stevie Richards with the Superkicks

HBK was a main eventer, Stevie Richards was a jobber, plus HBK had his own setup before executing the kick and its own unique name
>>
>>2664670
>>
shoulda told goldberg that the spear was finna romans yard
>>
>>2664611
>>2664617
Fellas on a universal spectrum of elbow drops, neither are good. In a vacuum for their time? Sure. But they are really shit though. Savage brought grace, finesse and pomp to the elbow drop. Great theatrics that has not been topped
>>
>>2664568
If this is true (which I have some doubts over, I guess we'll see) it's a bit silly. It's a pretty ubiquitous move and it's not even Bayley's finisher. How many people do belly-to-bellies?
>>
>stop doing [move] because X wrestler also uses [move] and using it too much will stop it from being over
>3 dives every match? Yeah sounds good
What did Triple H and WWE road agents mean by this?
>>
>>2664568
HHH has his favourites and won't let anyone come close to stealing their thunder, no matter how mediocre his faves are
>>
This seems like the kinda thing that could easily just get completely forgotten about and when she gets to NXT, Hojo will just do the Elbow Drop anyway.
>>
>>2664937
They don't want Bayley's ''''elbow drop'''' to get utterly BTFO
>>
>>2664568
Good. the Elbow Drop was and still is CM Punk's signature move.
>>
>>2664675
So she did this one time as a non finish?
What's your point
>>
>>2664946
Kek. Based
>>
>>2664946
Macho Man's ghost is call you.
>>
>>2664568
>>
Who the fuck cares? Do something else from the ropes ya dopes
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.