[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name the Top 3 best matches since his return and the Top 3 worst

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: BrockLesnar.jpg (115KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
BrockLesnar.jpg
115KB, 350x263px
Name the Top 3 best matches since his return and the Top 3 worst matches too

>Extreme Rules 2012 - Extreme Rules Match : John Cena Def. Brock Lesnar

>Summerslam 2012 - No DQ Match : Brock Lesnar Def. Triple H

>Wrestlemania 29 - Triple H's Career On The Line - No Holds Barred Match: Triple H Def. Brock Lesnar

>Extreme Rules 2013 - Steel Cage Match: Brock Lesnar Def. Triple H

>Summerslam 2013 - No DQ Match: Brock Lesnar Def. CM Punk

>Royal Rumble 2014: Brock Lesnar Def. Big Show

>Wrestlemania XXX: Brock Lesnar Def. The Undertaker

>Summerslam 2014 - WWE World Heavyweight Championship: Brock Lesnar Def. John Cena (C)

>Night Of Champions 2014 - WWE World Heavyweight Championship: John Cena Def. Brock Lesnar (C) by DQ

>Royal Rumble 2015 - WWE World Heavyweight Championship: Brock Lesnar (C) Def. John Cena, Seth Rollins

>Wrestlemania 31 - WWE World Heavyweight Championship: Seth Rollins Def. Brock Lesnar (C), Roman Reigns

>The Beast In The East: Brock Lesnar Def. Kofi Kingston

>Battleground 2015 - WWE World Heavyweight Championship: Seth Rollins (C) vs Brock Lesnar - No Contest

>Summerslam 2015: The Undertaker Def. Brock Lesnar

>Hell In A Cell 2015 - Hell In A Cell Match: Brock Lesnar Def. The Undertaker

>WWE Live - United States Championship: Brock Lesnar Def. Alberto Del Rio (C) by DQ

>WWE Live: Brock Lesnar Def. Sheamus

>Royal Rumble 2016 Match

>WWE Live: Brock Lesnar Def. Rusev

>Fast Lane 2016 - Number 1 Contender For The WWE World Heavyweight Championship: Roman Reigns Def. Brock Lesnar, Dean Ambrose

>Roadblock 2016: Brock Lesnar Def. Luke Harper

>Wrestlemania 32 - No Holds Barred Street Fight: Brock Lesnar Def. Dean Ambrose

>Summerslam 2016 - No Holds Barred Match: Brock Lesnar Def. Randy Orton

>WWE Live: Brock Lesnar Def. Randy Orton

>Survivor Series 2016: Goldberg Def. Brock Lesnar

>Royal Rumble 2017 Match

>WWE Live: Brock Lesnar Def. Kevin Owens

>Wrestlemania 33 - Universal Championship: Brock Lesnar Def. Goldberg (C)
>>
>>2664355
>Top 3 Best

Brock Lesnar vs CM Punk (Summerslam 2013)

Brock Lesnar vs Goldberg (Wrestlemania 33)

Brock Lesnar vs John Cena vs Seth Rollins (Royal Rumble 2015)

>Top 3 Worst

Brock Lesnar vs Big Show (Royal Rumble 2014)

Brock Lesnar vs Dean Ambrose (Wrestlemania 32)

Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker (Wrestlemania XXX) (The Ending was great but the match itself was fucking shit)
>>
>>2664367
/thread
>>
>>2664367
KEK

Real top 3:

1. vs. Cena and Rollins
2. vs. Cena ('12)
3. vs. Reigns
>>
>>2664441
>vs Reigns was better than vs Goldberg at WM 33

lolno
>>
>>2664445
>3 minute suplex fest
>somehow managing to make a fucking jackhammer kickout underwhelming

Just because it was Goldberg's longest match in 15 years you think it was good? The Reigns match told a much better story and Rollins' cash-in was the most hype moment of the 2010s so far.
>>
File: 1491860350677.jpg (315KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1491860350677.jpg
315KB, 1200x1600px
>>2664453
>jasethy
>the most hype thing of the 2010s
fucking C R I N G E
>>
>>2664457
oh right, i forgot i was on a meme board where people pretend to like shit things and hate good things
>>
File: 12389489323.jpg (62KB, 592x333px) Image search: [Google]
12389489323.jpg
62KB, 592x333px
>>2664459
no just correcting something objectively wrong. THE GOAT, pic related, has been the most hype thing of the 2010s.
>>
>>2664355
Extreme Rules 2012
WM 31 (hated finish)
WM 33

my favs
>>
>>2664471
objectively correct
>>
>>2664459
seth is not good and hasnt been for a long while.
>>
>>2664355
Most of his matches are awesome, I mean it's Brock. A better question is why the fuck he hasn't grown his beard back yet.
>>
28 matches in 5 years. Brock won at negotiating.

Best 3
vs. Punk - Summer Slam
vs. Rollins vs. Cena - Royal Rumble
vs. Roman Reigns - WrestleMania

Damn, if had 5 slots, would also put the match with Cena at Extreme Rules, and the Goldberg match.

Worst
vs. Dean Ambrose - WM
vs. Undertaker - WM
vs. Big Show - RR
>>
Brock's 2015 is truly GOAT
>>
vs. John Cena - Extreme Rules
vs. Roman Reigns - WrestleMania
vs. Undertaker - SummerSlam
>>
>>2664541
The one time he had a beard, he got the biggest ass-whooping of his life. He probably doesn't want to be reminded of that.

>>2664471
Bryan's push was the most hype storyline of the '10s but in terms of singular moments, NOTHING tops Seth cashing in during the main-event of Wrestlemania. It was an incredibly well booked match that blows that Goldberg shitfest out of the fucking water.
>>
>>2664453
Carrying 2015 Reigns to a match that good is definitely a feather in Brock's cap, but no, Goldberg was better. Commentary drags it the fuck down, though, so if you disagree, I'm not gonna like, call you a faggot for it.

Anyway, the hypest moment of the 2010s is Bryan winning at Mania 30. Seth cashing in was great, but come on. Nothing tops him getting that Yes Lock in on Batista.
>>
>>2664355
vs BMJ at Extreme Rules
vs CM Punk at SS
vs Goldberg at SS and WM
vs John vs Seth at RR
vs Roman vs Seth at WM
^^^ Legit some of my favorite matches of the last ten years. Hard to pick just three.

The worst were the throw away matches like Kofi and Rusev, so I don't really count those. I was never particularly interested in the HHH feud, so I want to say one of those and and the one against Seth at Battleground. Made SEth look awful and made Brock seem stale.
>>
>>2665000
Oh shit I forgot the awful Ambrose match. Put that up there as one of the worst.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.