[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Haven't seen one of these threads in a while... Say so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: ATw6c.jpg (92KB, 500x631px) Image search: [Google]
ATw6c.jpg
92KB, 500x631px
Haven't seen one of these threads in a while...

Say something you dislike about a wrestler that you like

Say something you like (that isn't sarcastic/backhanded) about a wrestler that you dislike

Ones that I like:

- Dean Ambrose: I know this one is already well-known, but Jesus Christ does he easily have the worst, least-effective-looking punches I've ever seen a wrestler throw

- Bray Wyatt: needs to end the cult leader gimmick. It's dead. He loses too damn much and no one can take him seriously as a result. It had a lot of promise but bad booking killed it, and now his Shakespearean rants just sound annoying because they're coming from some fat loser that can't even keep his group together

- Cesaro: impressive strength and moves, but he just doesn't have that 'it' factor to hang in the main event like so many people keep calling for...not without a mouthpiece

- Owens: I root for him but honestly, on his own - ON HIS OWN, mind you - he has done nothing memorable since joining the main roster. He also needs to watch his weight.

- Bayley: I love her butterface and her ass, but she is just cringe on the mic. So much so that I still hope that the unsure, insecure-sounding way she talks is intentional and part of the gimmick. Unfortunately that really seems like the best she can do. Oh, and also has the worst finisher in the company right now.

Ones that I dislike:

- Orton: really fucking surprised me in this Wyatt segment. He took something painfully cheesy and dragged a good promo out of it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kU-ShHKItVE

- Big Show: his 2002-2003 SD! run was the best part of his WWE career...that's how he should have been booked from the beginning

- Enzo Amore: has one of the best, coolest-sounding names for a wrestler ever. The guy doesn't deserve that damn name

- Reigns: I like how he dives out of the ring over the top rope, mainly his form

- Sasha Banks: God-tier tummy and nice, tight little ass
>>
File: 394097-tripleh6.jpg (11KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
394097-tripleh6.jpg
11KB, 320x320px
Love: Triple H
What I dislike: The corporate gimmick

Hate: Orton
What I like: The RKO is over as fuck, and it's the strongest finisher in WWE right now.
>>
>>2663926
>Oh, and also has the worst finisher in the company right now.

b2b isn't her finisher anymore

and her elbow drop is fine
>>
File: lelbron.jpg (35KB, 600x680px) Image search: [Google]
lelbron.jpg
35KB, 600x680px
>>2663926
what the fuck is the context of this photo?

also,

>Like: Kane
>Dislike: the entire unmasking and the years after it

>Hate: Alexa Bliss
>Like: despite the generic character they've been doing since 2000, she plays it well
>>
>>2663999
To be fair, ember moon's eclipse has never been kicked out of and it's won multiple matches, so that's probably the actual strongest finisher.
>>
>>2664032
...Aight. I suppose you're right. RKO still strong af though.
>>
Like: Shawn Michaels
Dislike: Sweet Chin Music. HBK made it iconic and honestly one of the GOAT finishers, but the general idea of having a superkick as a finisher turns me off

Dislike: Triple H
Like: The fact that he was a WCW reject, and when he came to WWF, he latched on to HBK. When latching on to HBK couldn't get him any further, he decided to marry Stephanie McMahon. A nickname has never been more fitting for a wrestler than "The Game" has been for Triple H
>>
>>2664032
red arrow has also never been kicked out of
>>
>>2664032
>womens wrestling

Outside you go smark
>>
>>2664032
>divashit
>>
>>2664169
>but the general idea of having a superkick as a finisher turns me off
It's even worse when him and Jannetty were throwing superkicks left, right and center as the Rockers.

Like: Flair
Dislike: Ruined his own GOAT retirement.

Dislike: Cena
Like: He's finally great in his twilight years, last years feud with AJ in particular really bringing the best out of him.
>>
Like: John Cena
His superman push will forever be unforgivable but he's made up for it by upping his workrate and truly earning the Big Match John moniker.

Dislike: Sheamus
His run with Cesaro is based.
>>
>>2663926
Why does Cesaro need an "it" factor when people like Roman, Bray, Orton, Rollins, and KO don't and get main event time anyway.

He puts on great matches with the top talent that people would PAY to see, if he wasn't wasted wrestling joke acts and nobodies. That's the kind of show WWE has become. All about the fights and no interesting storylines whatsoever. That suits Cesaro to a tee. He can let the heel do the work on the mic and fight, like Roman does.
>>
>>2664200
>Why does Cesaro need an "it" factor when people like Roman, Bray, Orton, Rollins, and KO don't
Roman and Orton have IT via their look (orton to a lesser extent)
It should also be noted the Cesaro is one of the few people worse on the mic than Orton

Bray and KO have IT via their promos.

Rollins you might be right about, but post-Shield Rollins was one of the best heel runs in a long time.
The fact that he was that good of a heel while joined at the hip with the authority angle speaks even greater volumes.
>>
Like: Jeff Hardy
Dislike: All the embarrassing drug stuff
Like: AJ Styles
Dislike: I really hate his current theme song.
Like: Jeff Jarrett
Dislike: Some parts of his Reign of Terror

Dislike: Triple H
Like: His matches with Foley in 2000
Dislike: Orton
Like: Some of his segments/promos in 2009
Dislike: Sami Zayn
Like: The moves he stole from Fire Pro are cool and the memes about him here make me laugh.
>>
File: asuka16mar.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
asuka16mar.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>2663926
Like: Asuka
Dislike: Her physique sucks and her English is still so bad

Like: Samoa Joe
Dislike: His WWE run has been very disappointing from an in ring standpoint. I fear he's just way past his prime and doesn't have 'it' anymore.

Dislike: Sasha
Like: She's great at selling and bumping. Too good in fact, since it's turned her into an enhancement talent.
>>
Wrestlers I like:

>Austin
Got too big of a pass by fans for walking out in 2002, and for beating Debra. To me, what Austin demanded before he walked out was no better than what Bret Hart was demanding before leaving the company. They were both wrong.
>Cena
I was normally indifferent at worst to Cena during his reign of terror. But even I got a little pissed when he took Rey Mysterio's WWE title the same night that Rey won it. That was fucking ridiculous.
>HBK
Look, I understand Hogan was doing typical Hogan shit behind the scenes, and Shawn had every right to be mad. But he was still wrong for doing that crazy overselling during their match. Hogan certainly didn't deserve a better match than that, but the fans did.
>Triple H
Katie Vick.
>Kurt Angle
He should have taken a few years off wrestling entirely to rest his body, then come back to WWE to finish his career there properly. I'm still mad he didn't do this.
>RVD, Regal, Swagger
Lumped these 3 together for the same reason: fucking up their major pushes by getting caught using drugs.

Wrestlers I dislike:

>JBL
I despise him as a person but he had one of the best heel runs of the 2000s that is underrated to this day.
>Bret Hart
I always thought he was monotone shit on the mic until I saw that infamous "This is bullshit" promo a few years ago (never heard of it before then). Why he didn't maintain that same level of intensity for other promos, I will never know.
>Orton
Props to him for jobbing to Miz for the WWE title and also jobbing to Mark Henry for the WHC.
>Jeff Hardy
I don't normally care for his jumps/stunts but that Whisper in the Wind off the cage to Umaga was fucking nuts.
>Jeff Jarrett
Probably the only positive thing I can say about Jarrett is that his MMA gimmick in TNA was comedy gold.
>X-Pac
It's sad that most people only know about his annoying DX years and all the shitty druggie years after that. This dude was so much better ring-wise in his 1-2-3 Kid years. I was actually a fan back then.
>>
>>2664419
>Why he didn't maintain that same level of intensity for other promos, I will never know.
He did throughout 97', particularly when he was doing the anti-America stuff and especially whenever he was in the same segment as Shawn. Shame he only learned how to talk in his last year with the company.
>>
>>2664419
>and for beating Debra.

Who cares? shit happens, she's trash. Fucking virgin.
>>
>>2663926
>- Reigns: I like how he dives out of the ring over the top rope, mainly his form

This was his best one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4t8jaXgodpc
>>
>>2663926

Like: The Brian Kendrick.
Dislike: The whole 205 Live thing. He's much better than that stuff, but he seems to enjoy it.
Like: Chris Jericho.
Dislike: Fozzy.
Like: Kane.
Dislike: 2005-2014 period. The first few years after unmasked was good, but man, since 2005 Kane was a super shit. Split personality storyline in 2015 was gold too.

Dislike: Paul London.
Like: The Kendrick & London tag team.
Dislike: TJ Perkins.
Like: He's pretty good in the ring.
Dislike: Finn Balor.
Like: His bodypaints are nice.
>>
>>2664483
>Dislike: Fozzy.

I don't get the Fozzy hate

I mean, I only heard that song 'Enemy' from them but that seemed pretty decent to me
>>
>>2664631
Not the same guy, but at the start I didn't think the lyrics were good, but the music was great.
Took me a while to realise that metal lyrics are just bad in general.
Loved Fozzy ever since that realisation.
>>
>>2664225
What is "it"? Until you you can define "it" to encompass everything you say "it" is you are just talking out your ass
>>
File: 61chL18tviL._UY741_.jpg (33KB, 494x741px) Image search: [Google]
61chL18tviL._UY741_.jpg
33KB, 494x741px
>>2664645
>took me a while to realise that metal lyrics are just bad in general
>>
>>2664631
They're just really generic and mediocre. Nothing stands out about them.
>>
>>2664712

You should have chosen a fedora pic with a white dude

Black people with fedoras look cool, and thus nullify the image you're trying to portray of the anon that you replied to
>>
>>2664684

Isn't "it" basically charisma?
>>

Samoa Joe - Holy shit has his WWE main roster run been a bust so far

Rollins - He's fallen off ever since his initial heel run after leaving the Shield

Reigns - that Superman punch is retarded

HATE

Ambrose - he's actually not that bad when they allow him to be normal and funny. It's when he tries to be le dangerous crazy man that he's terrible

Otunga - I replayed that Ellsworth "No Chin Music" to Styles like 100 times because of his reaction to it. Too bad he can't always be that based

Usos - their angle with Miz getting too close to Naomi was underrated, especially when Jimmy punched the shit outta Miz at the commentary table. Great moment
>>
Taker will always be my guy but he should have ended his career right after the streak ended.

Literally the only good thing he did after losing to Lesnar at Mania was the big brawl they had on Raw.
>>
>>2663926
Like: Dolph Ziggles
I hate when he does scripted promos. He tries to deliver them passionately and it's just...really offputting, even worse than bad actor robotic delivery by Corbin or whoever.

Hate: Ambrose
He's actually really good on the mic when he's not doing his "brothaaaa" shit. He's quick, concise, and believable with his promos.
>>
>Styles
Good god man cut your hair. At least to the mid-length it was when you and Bullet Club were on top.
>Rollins
What the fuck happened? I still want to believe he can be great, but since his injury...no, since his feud with Sting, he's been awful.
>Sting
I know he had enough money for hair implants. I know they all do. They're not expensive.
>Punk
Stop being such a prick.

Hate:
>Reigns
He's got such a great look, minus the boots.
>Owens
Actually puts on fairly good matches pretty consistently.
>Corbin
Hate to admit it, but he's got some of the coolest moves in WWE.
>Zack Sabre Jr
Jesus Christ I've never hated a pro wrestler so much in my life. You skinny little piece of shit with your bullshit holds have worked me so fucking hard that I'm forced to admit you're the greatest heel I've ever seen. Now fucking die. Fuck you.
>>
I generally hate Roman but the heat he got for that post-WM "This is my yard now" promo and his facial expressions throughout the whole thing had me laughing my ass off
>>
>>2663926
>>
>>2663926
Ones what I like:
>AJ Styles
His hair is too long I guess.
>Jericho
Great heel but it was like 15 years between good babyface runs.
>Revival
They look generic as fuck.
>Bray Wyatt
His heat sections in matches can be boring as fuck.
>Sasha Banks
Her babyface promos are shit.
>Asuka
Asuka Lock doesn't look painful and even NXT crowds rarely pop for it.

Ones I dislike:
>Ziggler
I like his 80s hair metal look.
>Corbin
Good finisher.
>Kalisto
Can do some really good moves and bumps like a champ.
>Tye Dillinger
He was a good heel jobber.
>Charlotte
Her moonsault of the top turnbuckle to the outside if a thing of beauty.
>Nia Jax
She has a pretty face for a fat girl.
>Billie Kay
Has nice legs.
>Ruby Riot
Seems at least passable in the ring.
>>
Ones I like:
- Reigns: I wish he had his own theme, even though I like the shield's theme.
- Mark Henry: Hes a jobber
- AJ Styles: I have not liked any storyline he has been in.
- Nia Jax: She is probably the worst female wrestler at wrestling on raw. I dig her hard hitting giant style, and would love to see her thrown against men, but she needs to learn the ropes.
- Undertaker: He is not young anymore
- Enzo/Cass: They're jobbers

Dislike:
- Hardy Boys: I like how most people who crap on Cena and other wrestlers for getting a major push, and these guys were gone for 7 months from the company and immediately get a title victory at wrestlemania and become undefeated. Shows how hypocritical they are
- Gender Muhballs: UHHHHH pass
- Bayley: She is good to her fans
- Joe: I like the way he fights, just hate the character.
- Sami Zayn: I enjoy watching him get beaten up
- New Gay: I enjoy them at the rumble.
>>
>>2663926
>ones I like
-Reigns needs to not be so monotone on the mic

-Styles has been pretty stale since turning face

-Miz has been stale since going to raw

-Rollins has been stale since turning face

>ones I don't like
-I think Corbin's End of Days is a great finisher
-Dean can be really good on the mic when he wants to be
-Balor's demon attire is great
>>
Dislike: Bayley
What I like: Cant lie; I mark for her Wacky Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man entrance

Like: Sasha
What I dislike: I cringe every time I see her do a suicide dive through the ropes. Half the time it looks like she's gonna break her damn neck
>>
>>2663926
Like: Hogan
What i Dislike: How he almost never put someone over in his career

Dislike: Orton
What I like: he is the only credible guy on the SmackDown roster right now
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.