[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the modern equivalent of this trio? Cena's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: stone cold the rock and hogan.jpg (106KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
stone cold the rock and hogan.jpg
106KB, 1280x720px
What's the modern equivalent of this trio?

Cena's definitely in there. I also wanna say CM Punk. Having trouble thinking of the last one. Daniel Bryan perhaps?
>>
>>2663875
Cena, Punk and Reigns whether you like it or not
>>
Nice answer: Cena, Orton and Batista

Real answer: L E L
>>
>>2663875
>Cena's definitely in there. I also wanna say CM Punk. Having trouble thinking of the last one. Daniel Bryan perhaps?
Good God you are a faggot.

>>2663879
this is the only valid answer. Brock and Undertaker are honorable mentions but

>Undertaker hasn't been regularly active in years
>Brock comes and goes as he pleases and isn't charismatic enough on the mic
>>
>>2663875
Hogan = Goldberg
Austin = Cena
Rock = Batista

Punk & Bryan..... ROTF PMSL
>>
Three guys who transcended wrestling, broke into the mainstream, reached the absolute summit of the industry and are will be universally beloved whenever they show up nowadays?

Cena, Lesnar and Punk.

And you're probably never gonna get anybody like that again because guess what,the three guys in your picture and the three guys I mentioned all reached a point where they didn't need to kill themselves or listen to Vince's crap anymore and they bailed.

Now WWE's writing is very intentionally done in a way to make sure nobody gets that over ever again.
>>
Rollins Regins Ambrose
>>
You're forgetting Edge
>>
Cena, Batista & CM Punk

If we're going by wrestling that started after 2000.
>>
bryan is like dean malenko, ultimate vanilla midget
>>
File: CpY9SjMVYAEyY2g.jpg (12KB, 253x372px) Image search: [Google]
CpY9SjMVYAEyY2g.jpg
12KB, 253x372px
>>2663875
>Cuck Man Punk
>Daniel "Fragile as hell" Bryan
>in the same league as Cena
>>
>>2663900
Punk doesn't need to kiss Vince's ass like Cena
>>
>>2663875
>>2663878
>>2663888
>>2663896
>Punk
LEAVE

>mediocre wrestler
>shit on the mic
>cringe as FUCK
>midget
>easily offended / feelings hurt
>longest reigning WWE champ of all time and I can't remember a single fucking second of it (I don't think he even main evented PPVs during this time, lol) and only remember he's the longest reigning because of Paul Heyman's great promos
>thinks he's really cool for having tattoos and lip rings and being promiscuous
>massive ego
>no respect for the business
>worships vanilla midgets
>can't handle bigger, stronger, more worthy and talented men (HHH & Vince) telling him who's the real boss
>his wife is an extremely smug feminist (and so is Punk no doubt)
>voted for Hillary
>makes smug tweets aimed at other wrestlers but doesn't have the balls to directly tweet @ them

the list goes on.
>>
>>2663896
Hogan = old school era
Rock & Austin = same era

who does CM Punk represent? was never biggest star like Austin or have movie success like Rock

Goldberg, Cena & Batista is better

Goldberg represent a differnet era like Hogan
Cena is biggest star like Austin
Batista huge wrestling star & legit movie star like Rock

Punk is an overrated indie guy who overachived & got ass kicked in UFC by a skinny kid
>>
>>2663916
Man, you actually took the time to write all this nonsense. Get a hobby, dude.
>>
>>2663922
have sex
>>
>>2663921
You're getting your eras mixed up, Goldberg's entire career overlaps with Rocks.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.