[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be little mark >Your favorite wrestler is someone you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 9ff.png (198KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
9ff.png
198KB, 550x535px
>Be little mark
>Your favorite wrestler is someone you thought was cool to watch

>Be older mark
>Your favorite wrestler depends on how many dimes they draw

What happened to you lads?
>>
>>2663012
But my favorite was always The Rock
>>
>>2663012
I don't know how this retarded board can base It's entire enjoyment on something some fag said about Jeff Jarrett one time.
>>
>>2663012
Learned about the importancy of money?
>>
>>2663012
Smarks and """""""Anti"""""""-smarks nowadays just roleplay wrestling booking and swear their vision of the WWE would draw dimes. People care more about a multi-million dollar corporation's finances and how well the crowd reacted, than to just sit back and enjoy the show (or go do something else if they don't, like a normal person would).
>>
>>2663012
It's still the same way, the dime argument is only to discredit the ones you don't like
>>
But Kane will always be my favorite
>>
John Cena and Jeff Hardy were my favourites and they drew more dimes than anyone else between 05 and now. GOATS
>>
It's mostly just shitposting. We're fans. Dimes shouldn't matter.
>>
>>2663119
Fans of of a dying industry

Dimes matter because without them all wrestling will be reduced to indyshit
>>
>>2663012
It's not my fault Kevin Owens draws dimes. That's purely coincidence.
>>
>>2663128
Aren't you the pedophile looking motherfucker?
>>
If you have a favorite you are a goddamn fucking mark, in anything. You should be able to critically break down the positives and negatives of what any art or entertainment wants to accomplish in its chosen field and then judge them based on that.
>>
>>2663136

>consider yourself cultured art critic
>spend time discussing sweaty mandrama on a Lithuanian shuffleboarding fan site
>>
File: Mlady.jpg (31KB, 305x434px) Image search: [Google]
Mlady.jpg
31KB, 305x434px
>>2663136
>You should be able to critically break down the positives and negatives of what any art or entertainment wants to accomplish in its chosen field and then judge them based on that
> Anon on bottom of the barrel mandrama
>>
>>2663128
How is your weed bussines going ?
>>
>>2663136
>All for a children's show
>>
>>2663012
this board is a circle jerk. there are no legit anti-smarks here.
>>
>>2663018
worked
>>
>>2663124
That's your own damn fault for being a drone.
>>
>>2663136
You're no better than an anti-smark and their stupid dimes shit.
>>
>>2663012
noone cares about dimes mark
>>
>>2663012
>Huuuuge undertaker mark
>used to do his rolling eye thing at parties when would wrestle coysins in trampolines
>was the only cousin who coulr perform a Tombstone without hurting the others
>14 years later /asp/etty exposes me to "The Undercarder"
FUCK
YOU
GUYS
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.