[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anybody else unironically like Nattie? -excellent theme

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5

File: Natalya-Neidhart-WWE'13.png (556KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Natalya-Neidhart-WWE'13.png
556KB, 600x900px
Does anybody else unironically like Nattie?

-excellent theme
-thiccccc with five c's
-hands down the best actual wrestler out of all the women in the E
-cool ring attire
-nice person

I mean yeah, she's pretty corny and a crazy cat lady but I've found myself marking for her lately desu.
>>
Same dude
>>
The sad thing is seeing that clip of her doing full on chain wrestling on Total Divas, she's so smooth. And knowing that she would never do that on TV, because who would be able to keep up? I hope she is in the Women's Tournament and gets a real time to shine.
>>
Her deep voice makes me diamonds
>>
>fw her weird looking husband gets cucked regularly
>>
>>2662927
>Does anybody else unironically like Nattie?
Why, would there be any irony in not liking her?
No?
Then stop misusing the word.
>>
>>2662968
I think he's referring the "le Asuka is fat, le Sasha is a horse XDXDXD" faggots.
>>
>>2662972
And the autists who scream divashit every time someone even brings up a female.
>>
> Women's Tournament
> Representing Canada... Nattie Neidhart!
> She has the comeback / last chance storyline like Kendrick
I can get behind this. Shame she's a heel at the moment and they probably won't put her in it.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170209-161212.png (3MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170209-161212.png
3MB, 2560x1440px
Something about this segment made me so fucking hard.
>>
>>2662996
>obscuring her tits with an ad
WWE can't do anything right.
>>
Her current attires are fucking amazing. It's criminal how misused she has been considering both her in-ring talent and years in the company.

Maybe she refused to blow someone in creative.
>>
Fart.
Gimmick.
>>
I get hard everytime I see her on TV, shame she is so underused
>>
I literally wish she died instead of Owen she is the worst person
>>
>>2662927
I love Nat. Her and Becky on a random episode of Smackdown is still my favorite women's match of the year so far.

I remember when she had a triple threat against Cameron and Naomi and she was dragging them both around the ring making them look like jokes. That was the day I fell in love with her Sharpshooter.

I would mark if Natalya actually won the belt sometime, but I don't think that can happen now with Charlotte around. She really should have won the belt after Bret beat cancer and showed up in her corner last year.
>>
She looks like a man and has the voice of a trannie.
>>
Nattie and Beth should have briefly held the Tag Titles, desu. But then again Beth also should have held them as half of Glamarella.
>>
>>2662927
>hands down the best actual wrestler out of all the women in the E
This is the worst meme
>>
>>2662996
>Reality Show trash: The feud
The actual match had no right to be that good
>>
>>2662927
>-excellent theme
It's just a ripoff.

>-thiccccc with five c's
Kinda.

>-hands down the best actual wrestler out of all the women in the E
>muh dungeon
Yeah, no, she's not even close. Knowing the most holds and being able to chain wrestle doesn't equal being a good wrestler, and she's really not. She's very awkward in the ring, and also boring. Charlotee is hands down the best actual wrestler out of all the women (and many of the men).

>-cool ring attire
True, her cat ear thing she's doing is weird though.

>-nice person
She seems it. She also has one of the best characters at times too (fart gimmick, promos being literal song lyrics, crazy cat lady, etc.)
>>
>>2662927
She's not even in the top 5 women. Mediocre as shit and has been.
>>
File: 8399979703_dd21596a48_b.jpg (417KB, 1024x847px) Image search: [Google]
8399979703_dd21596a48_b.jpg
417KB, 1024x847px
I love Natalya! yaaaaaaay
>>
>>2663392
Kek Charlotte is barely any better than Natalya. What a joke to say she's in the league of the men
>>
>>2662927
She makes my dick hard but otherwise no. She's had like one good match ever.
>>
her spandex makes my dick hard. Her hair is shit though
>>
>>2662927
nattie has always been /ourwaifu/
>>
>>2663134
Well, that's the roids. Every woman I know, who's on gear, sounds exactly like that.
>>
>>2662927
I'd fucking destroy that, so yes
>>
>>2662927
>thiccccc
>with three c

Literally learn how to math
>>
>>2663599
literally learn how to read
>>
>>2663592
Do you know a lot of women on gear?
>>
>>2662998

Here brah
>>
>>2663656
ewwwwwwwwwwww 3 (three) different face moles I hate Natalya now
>>
Natty's cool. Wish they'd give her a push.
>>
>>2663609
worked
>>
>>2662927
>hands down the best actual wrestler out of all the women in the E
I'm amazed that people can still believe this in 2017.
>>
File: 2.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
>>2663616
Some from my gym. Like this woman (yes, it really is a woman), she's one of the instructors at my gym and a former bodybuilder. This pic's from years ago, though. She's not as buff now, but 10 years ago she was fucking huge.
>>
>>2663753
Did you fug her
>>
>>2663757
Nah, she's like 30 years older than me.
>>
>>2662996
>tfw natalya's farting gimmick made my dick rock hard

Looks like I'll be firing up some vids of women farting loudly and aggressively masturbating just after I pick up and smoke some weed.
>>
>>2662927
no. she is the ugliest bitch on the roster, like everytime i see her face, i need to picture some beautiful women again to get rid of it. Also, worst wrestler since her father.
>>
>>2663801
>being worked this hard
Have sex
>>
>>2662927
She has been hands down the best female wrestler in the company the Past 10 years. No clue why she is only a one time woman's champion? Also she has had some of the worst gimmicks of anyone in the entire company over the past 10 years.

>Kahli's girlfriend
>shifty stable with Kahli and Hornswaggle
>given some stupid farting gimmick out of the blue
>after she was destroying people with Beth as the divas of Doom
>has been a career jobber since

Why does Vince hate Nattie again? 10 years in the company and has never had a single issue with anyone. Yet Vince has gone out of his way to shit on her.
>>
>>2664018
She's boring and has zero charisma both inside the ring and out
>>
>>2664018
>She has been hands down the best female wrestler in the company the Past 10 years
*rest holds*
>>
>>2664024
Well, Roman and Randy are like that too, but they get pushed, so what gives?
>>
>>2664018
She's a """"Hart"""" and Vince hates them but has to hire them because he is responsible for Owens death
>>
>>2664024
Oh please, Sasha has no charisma either, yet is a 3 time women's champ in under 1 year. Bliss is pure shit in the ring, yet also a 3 time champion in under 1 year. Charlotte is simply being pushed because of her dad, who happens to be good friends with HHH. Fucking Kelly Kelly has more title runs than Nattie.
>>
>>2664028
Would you rather see her falling on her head like Sasha? No clue how people thought she was good in the ring.
>>
>>2664029
They sell merch
>>
>>2664036
>Sasha has no charisma
I guess she was WWE's most over woman for two years by accident then. They've had to spend the last year deliberately handicapping her so she'd cool off and stop overshadowing the golden girl.
>>
>>2664051
How's that working for her now?
Because fans lost interest in her and Bayley pretty fast.
>>
I like that her theme has the same opening riff as Bret's. When it hits the marks go "oh shit it's Bret!" but then they realize it's Nattie and they are once again worked.

But yeah she's also underrated as hell. I'd like to see her get a strap.
>>
Loved her since destroying that shit bag Kelly Kelly.
>>
>>2663080
>>2663134
This
>>
>>2664058
Bayley, yes. Sasha, no. Not yet. If WWE likes throwing money away though then that's on them
>>
>>2664058
They lost interest in WWE's moronic booking. Sasha's heel turn is still one of the biggest smark wet dreams
>>
Head is way too big compared to the rest of the body. I can't take her seriously.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.