[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I don't like x wrestler because he doesn't draw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1456700514959.gif (911KB, 171x141px) Image search: [Google]
1456700514959.gif
911KB, 171x141px
>I don't like x wrestler because he doesn't draw dimes
Do some of you idiots unironically say this shit?
>>
/asp/ is literally 4 wrestling shitposters and the 20~ HEMA guys unless there is an event going on

imagine the type of person who would devote their life to spamming a dead board on a dying website 24/7 and then think about if their opinion is worth considering

you're probably one of them to be honest
>>
>>2662748
Or maybe you're delusional
>>
>>2662748
>you're probably one of them to be honest
I've only been browsing this board for 2 months tho
>>
>>2662716
>Do some of you idiots unironically say this shit?
I truly believe no-one actually believes what they post. It's just contrarian bullshit to pass the time.

A smark post? Reply as an anti-smark.

Anti-smark post? Reply as a smark.

Someone arguing? Reply "SEETHING"

Asuka? Reply "gooka"

The only decent threads in here are the chick picture threads, and the occasional thread that circumvents all the bullshit memes, cliches and the smark/anti-smark circlejerk.
>>
>>2662873
thanks m8 im new to asp and literally did not know what the fuck is going on here, i legitimately thought u were all idiots
>>
>>2662882
nah man we're still idiots.
>>
>>2662882
Sadly that kind of posting isn't just contained to /asp/, but it's most prominent here because of how dead the board is outside of the small group of shitposters.
>>
The trolling and shitposting is otherworldly on this board. Nothing compares.

Oh and have sex.
>>
Everyone's shitposted so much here it's become hard to discern reality.
>>
Id rathet not see the only major wrestling promotion die so some losers on woo can see some dumb jap come over and complain about booking when they ruin ratings and buyrates
>>
>>2662716
A lot of smarks un-ironically think their favorite wrestler would draw mega dimes, even if they are the biggest charisma vacuums (see Balor and Reigns).
>>2662748
This isn't 420chan /wew/ anon.

There is a lot of not too bad discussion, just a lot of shitposting. Just gotta hide the shitposts and shitposting threads.
>>
>>2662716
YES IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THE NUMBER OF DIMES BECAUE S
>>
>>2662748
It's probably just one guy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E66dVx9LbrA
>>
Make /asp/ great again
>>
>>2662873
guilty of this. did all these things a couple of months ago when I first came here then I got bored of it
>>
>>2662873
Gooka poster here, I'm 100% serious in my dislike of her
>>
>>2662748
its only me
>>
"big [attribute] [first name]" can be genuinely funny in real life, and i die a little bit whenever someone laughs at it
>>
>>2662882
>>2662888
we've essentially reached /pol/ levels of contrarianism and shitposting.
It's impossible to tell the difference between someone baitposting and a legit retard thinking they're in good company at this point.
>>
>>2662882
Worked
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.