[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>very limited moveset, rarely does anything impressive looking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: 1494521733019.png (4MB, 2940x2080px) Image search: [Google]
1494521733019.png
4MB, 2940x2080px
>very limited moveset, rarely does anything impressive looking
>out of shape
>aged face
>can't speak english
>strikes look like shit, zero power behind them because she's tiny
>idea of 'charisma' is screaming and doing cringey dancing
>can't tell a story, no grasp of ring psychology or selling
Why the fuck do people like this shitter? Legitimately one of the most overrated wrestlers alive
>>
>>2661374
I have no idea. I gave her a lot of chances but she's failed to have anything above a mediocre match.
>>
>>2661374
>Just like shitske nakamura
Why do marks like nak for the same reasons they dislike asuka?
>>
I <3 Asuka 4E
>>
Doesn't matter, she's already being forgotten with Io and Kairi's signing. Just like Itami when Nakameme came.
>>
>>2661374
she's fucking disgusting man
>>
>>2661374
She made me cum hundreds of times.
>>
>>2661388
Itami is fighting for the nxt belt this weekend tho
>>
>>2661396
Which he won't win and will get torn apart by a crowd that hates him
>>
File: asuka software.png (55KB, 603x334px) Image search: [Google]
asuka software.png
55KB, 603x334px
quirky gamer waifu
>>
>>2661388
This. People are starting to realize she's actually boring
>>
Waifuka living in the heads of anti-smarks.

Rent free.
>>
>>2661403
>both 64 dd and vb are complete

>my less than 100 pieces of software collection is complete in the territory where they are the most common

Thanks for flaring my autism.
>>
>>2661374
These are all valid but don't expect weeb waifufags to do anything but meme in response. They're having a bit of a crisis right now since they realise waifu's time is up.
>>
>>2661403
God she really is reddit tier cancer.
>>
>>2661418
>It's a crisis the greatest run in women's wrasslin history is coming to an end this summer when she gets a promotion.
I'm just pleased I was alive to see it man!
>>
>>2661384
They like him for his music. That's another thing, Asuka has a shit theme song.
>>
>>2661425
18+ oh my god
>>
>>2661425
>500 days of burying superior talent, having boring matches and killing off a once acclaimed division
>greatest anything
Lol. Greatest flop maybe. Paul is lucky he was able to get Io and Kairi so they can save this shit and clean up Asuka's mess
>>
>>2661425
>"""promotion"""
Yeah I can't wait to see Asuka take part in 6 woman contract signings and lose to roll ups every other week
>>
>>2661436

She broke Goldberg's win streak. If that doesn't say anything, I don't know what does.
>>
>>2661431
Name something more impressive that's happened to a woman than breaking Goldberg's streak.
>>
>>2661425
Sasha was promoted like two years ago, my friend.
>>
>>2661444
It says absolutely nothing considering it was entirely accidental and isn't even true either. She's lost 3(three) matches in NXT
>>
>>2661374 Yeah, let's see any of the other girls kick ass in mom jeans like Asuka.
>>
>>2661460
Sasha having four consecutive MOTY contenders that will remain more acclaimed and more popular than anything Asuka will ever do.
>>
Based Asuka living in your head rent free!
>>
File: 1336792365918.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1336792365918.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>2661374
No one cares about diva's wrestling except nu-male smarks. Women's wrestling = piss break. Always has been always will be.

If you are getting this worked by those cucks then what does that make you?
>>
>>2661460
Headlining a nxt takeover and wwe ppv. Done by boss
>>
>>2661493
This. Big Dimes Sasha has already done so much in her short career
>>
>>2661493
Oh yeah, the time Sasha acted excited she was getting a Hell in a Cell match.

Literally killed the bizness.
>>
That is one fat bitch
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.