[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why the FUCK hasn't this happened yet? >official

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_4470.jpg (224KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4470.jpg
224KB, 1200x1200px
why the FUCK hasn't this happened yet?

>official E picture btw
>>
>tfw the first time they were in a wwe ring together was a year after they both debuted in a nothing tag match against each other where their history wasn't even mentioned

who cares they'd ruin it anyway
>>
>>2661324
Please no. The Reddit Club has been done to death.
>>
Won't happen until him and aj are on the same brand. Think people.
>>
>>2661324
Because Balor is still in a "debut" mode (albeit, a second attempt), and thus he's a face.
Teaming up with G&A would turn him heel.
>>
File: woman-thumbs-down-26032628.jpg (10KB, 267x160px) Image search: [Google]
woman-thumbs-down-26032628.jpg
10KB, 267x160px
Because

>hot asian wife

is the most charismatic and entertaining thing any of those three can muster up. Imagine how boring and vanilla midgety they'd be together.
>>
>>2661356
>he doesn't drink B Double L's
>he's a salty hoot
>he's a hellNAHman
>he's not a redneck
>he's not a fan of reptile
>he doesn't like Stone Cold hoots
>he doesn't cheer for Sex Ferguson baby

Fuckin loser
>>
when his feud with Wyatt starts
>>
>>2661356
The only Vanilla Midget there is Anderson.

Gallows is also vanilla, and Balor is obviously a midget, but all of them together make it work.
They look like a gang where the leader is the little guy and it makes you think, "Who the fuck is that guy that the big guys follow him?"
>>
>>2661324
Because the majority of the WWE audience has no fucking idea that they were a group and a WWE version of the group would suck.

Finn is a kicking charisma vacuum and they tried with the club initially, they got shit reactions.
If you can't get decent reactions with "ok" storylines like the club had you won't get far.
>>
>>2661363
>Jobber fued
Sounds great
>>
>>2661324
the cringe squad
>>
>>2661378
>Finn is a kicking charisma vacuum
Are you for real? Maybe his WWE promos are shit but he's a handsome dude, good in the ring, has a cool gimmick and sells merch.
>>
>>2661399
>good in the ring
*flips and shits*
>>
>>2661399
None of the things you mentioned = charisma
>>
>>2661365
>The best talker, most talented in-ring wrestler and who has the most personality is the only vanilla midget
Sure thing, bud.
>>
File: 084.png (298KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
084.png
298KB, 600x512px
>>2661402
>Finn Balor
>Flips
Everyday I become more and more convinced y'all don't even watch this shit.
>>
>>2661399
>handsome dude
That shouldn't come into question amongst heterosexuals
>good in the ring
His match with Roman was 90% kicks like every other indie, a few elbows and 2 "normal" moves. This is usually vintage Finn
>gimmick
Kindly explain to me what his gimmick is, don't say the once-a-month demon shit because it's paint and poorly told promos
>sells merch
Everyone sells merch, there's no proof he does it well.
>>
>>2661419
>normie memes
cringe
>>
Is there a reason no gives a fuck about Machine Gun?

Smarks bitch about how long Nakmura was in NXT and AJ losing a world title PPV headliner match but no one cares that Anderson is losing clean on PPV pre-shows despite being the youngest of all of these guys?
>>
>>2661324
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdCMjFcSAvY
>>
>>2661429
Who cares if he's the youngest of all of them? That just means he has more time to have a decent run.
>>
>>2661429
People bitching like that never actually watched New Japan and have no idea Karl was a relative big thing over there, they just have this general notion the Bullet Club was cool.
>>
>>2661434

Finn is seriously bitching about how little WWE plans when he's the guy whose style put him out for 6 months literally starting the moment WWE's Universal Title run they were building for him began?
>>
>>2661447
>he's the guy whose style put him out for 6 months
Yeah, all that crazy Finn Balor offense like "taking Seth Rollins' powerbomb"
>>
>>2661447
Well he was injured twice during his WWE run, once by the Scorpion Killer Powerbomb, and the other time by Big Poppa Poo, both weren't his fault.
>>
>>2661472
Based roster tryna save the audience from his mediocrity.
>>
>>2661404
Almost always, when someone says "that's not charisma", they have no idea what charisma is.

Protip: the fact that Balor gets whole arenas to throw their arms in the air in time with his intro is a function of charisma.
>>
>>2661514
Arenas are full of smark shitters these days.

Proof=the crowd knew nakameme's entrance music during his debut despite NXT having vastly inferior viewership.
>>
>>2661324
balor looks like he just finished protesting under pence's house
>>
>>2661526
That you think this is a relevant factor to charisma kinda proves my point.
>>
Holy fuck, Balor is fucking pure CRINGE
>>
>>2661536
>asukaposter weighs in
>again
>>
>>2661324
Dunno, but I get the impression Vince hired Gallows and Anderson just so other promotions couldn't have them. They'd be better fit in Impact or RoH than WWE
>>
File: GOAT.gif (954KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
GOAT.gif
954KB, 320x240px
How did we go from this?
>>
>>2661363
They've moved him from the Bray feud in to a Lesnar feud.

Yep. The Demon vs The Beast is an actual thing. Saying that, CM Punk managed to get a competitive match out of Lesnar so maybe we'll see something of that caliber. If it's another squash I'm officially off the Lesnar train.
>>
File: twink.jpg (25KB, 242x336px) Image search: [Google]
twink.jpg
25KB, 242x336px
>>2661549
To this?
>>
>>2661550
>exactly what vince wants

Good goy.
>>
>>2661540
You've got the wrong guy. I don't watch NXT and don't give a flying fuck about Asuka.
>>
>>2661514
2bh I've always wondered why he doesn't have a match taunt the crowd can do. Like throwing the V up before the stomp or something.

Feels like there's an audience participation gimmick being overlooked there
>>
>>2661532
No, smarks are biased towards indies and gooks whether they are good or not. For example, Nakamura hasn't been on TV long enough to let normal fans know he is good or bad so the chants are clearly from smarks.
>>
>>2661550
Punk is three inches and 30 pounds larger than Finn, Balor is literally lighter than most people on 205 Live, a program with Brock is lunacy.

Just try and picture in your head Lesnar getting taken down by a slingblade.
>>
File: 1495091282245.gif (40KB, 351x251px) Image search: [Google]
1495091282245.gif
40KB, 351x251px
>>2661555
The same guys that said Sami was gonna reinvent the industry
>>
>>2661569
>missing the point
You do not get over without charisma. Even le 10 man has in-ring charisma when he doesn't try to talk.
>>
>>2661574
>Balor is literally lighter than most people on 205 Live
How did that hurt his feud against Joe?
>>
>>2661574
But he'll have DA DEEMUN POWAHS.

No but seriously they've really booked themselves into a corner. No one they want to push can realistically beat Bork, aside from sadly Reigns, but even then he is currently kayfabe injured and last time they met he got pummeled.
>>
>>2661582
Heavily, because that feud was shit and NXT still hasn't recovered.
>>
>>2661578
He gets over with smarks and as I already said they're biased towards their indie guys simply because they're from the indies/Japan, have a high "work rate" and have spent most of their career on shows they watch.

What good is that to normal fans who are the majority and don't follow outlaw wrestling?
>>
>>2661588
Their match in Texas was awesome, thanks to Joe getting opened up, but it dragged on far too long.
>>
>>2661592
There are no "normal fans" when the shows themselves are filled with your so-called "smark shitters"

And none of this relates to charisma. You're exactly like those people who want to say Trump doesn't have charisma because you personally don't like him.
>>
>>2661585
>No one they want to push can realistically beat Bork
Rey Mysterio can't realistically beat the Big Show either.
>>
>>2661582
That feud was fucking shit and neither guy came out of it more over.
>>
>>2661585
Who else could realistically beat Bork?
New talent doesn't count because they're essentially unknown in WWE.
>>
>>2661604
On Raw? Braun, Joe, Sheamus and Cesaro, with the right build-up.
>>
>>2661588
>>2661603
What are you talking about? Joe was killing jobbers left and right, injured Finn, took his belt then lost it to another face. It's a classic formula, no?
>>
>>2661602
Big show is slow and lumbering, a small guy could easily wear him down. Brock is quick and a beast, if he catches you you're pretty fucked as he doesn't have any weaknesses apart from steel ring posts and jews. The 2 aren't comparable.
>>
>>2661324
Because Bullet Club peak was 2014
>>
>>2661601
>There are no "normal fans" when the shows themselves are filled with your so-called "smark shitters"
There are normal fans though, the millions don't show up in arenas and want their voice to be heard in a mediocre show.
>And none of this relates to charisma.
It does when smarks are brought into question because they're opinion is one sided due to the factors I've already mentioned, if you want to take a biased opinion and call it fair then you're enforcing the problem.
>>
>>2661604
>>2661608
Braun obviously, Joe could despite his losses to Seth. Not so sure about Shaemus or Cesaro, but like you say with the right build up. Someone has to go through Braun first. Or would have if he didn't get injured.
>>
>>2661627
I just want to see Brock and Cesaro outstronging each other, tbqh
>>
>>2661608
>Braun
He's about the only guy aside from Roman that could realistically beat him, so yeah
>Sheamus
Inferior Cena that can't get truly over as a singles wrestler (he's had years to do this) and a Lesnar win is a waste, it should be given to a younger wrestler that would capitalize on it for many years to come, him and Orton get the JBL chants for a reason.
>Joe
Can't get a pop, probably because he's still new to WWE which like I said would be a waste.
>Cesaro
As Vince would say, he doesn't have "it"

When I said realistically I also meant kayfabe-wise not just physically.
>>
>>2661621
You just think you're always right. You don't even understand the dudes simple argument regarding the definition of a word, you're arguing your subjective pseudo definition, not even listening.
>>
>>2661621
>smarks put over everyone from the indies
Which is, of course, why Apollo Crews gets pops.

Seriously. Please grow up.
>>
>>2661638
Are you saying indie superstar Samuray Del Sol and the entirety of the Cruiserweight Division don't get monster pops every time they shows up on Raw?
>>
>>2661636
Other way around, I've explained the difference several times between over and over with biased fans, one is a fair judgment and the other is not.

If you're biased towards a wrestler and need reasons for why they are good, any aspect including charisma is thrown out the window.
>>
>>2661399
>finn has charisma
>lists a bunch of things finn has that don't equal charisma
>>
>>2661638
Apollo is a lost cause even for smarks. WWE has zero plans for him and it's a pointless bandwagon to get behind.
>>
>>2661643
The hell is sami zayne doing by the way?
>>
>>2661652
Getting beaten up by larger guys, as always, it's Corbin's turn now.
>>
>>2661650
Actually, literally all of those things except being good in the ring either ARE Charisma or are a direct sign of it.

Handsomeness generates personal magnetism.
Having a good gimmick, and particularly selling it well generates personal magnetism
People buying your merch is a concrete measurement of your personal magnetism.

For what its worth, I'm very sorry that the word you're trying to use means something completely different from what you think.
>>
>>2661651
Oh, so you mean to say that Smarks WON'T just back any indie guy regardless of context?

Huh. I wonder what makes the difference is getting them over, then?
Couldn't be charisma. That would be stupid.
>>
>>2661666
Why back a wrestler who's under jobber status?
Sami chants are down for the same reason and he was a huge indie darling.
The urge increases the more WWE teases a push so they have some sort of reason to voice their opinion.
WWE then realizes most of the pushes were a mistake and smarks drop them until the next big push.

The only exceptions where smarks have got lucky with draws or semi draws are Punk, Rollins and Dbry. Out of all the guys they want at the top.

My mistake for saying all the indies but it was commonly used hyperbole.
>>
>>2661694
Protip: if you define a performer's career, and whether you like them or not, by the fact that they are currently a jobber, then you aren't a smark, you are a mark by definition.

Note how you're allowing the company's booking to sway your opinions? Textbook mark thinking.
I'll remind you that Damien Sandow got over as Miz's jobber sidekick.
"The Drifter" is currently over.

You seriously have no clue what you're talking about at all.
>>
>>2661694
>Sami chants are down for the same reason and he was a huge indie darling.
Literally the very last match he was in had ole chants every time he got into the ring.
>>
>>2661703
>"The Drifter" is currently over.
Is he? I haven't watched in a while, has he shown up anywhere?
>>
>>2661703
Smarks share mark traits, they do watch the same show after all, instead they go to extra lengths for their guy to stick it to Vince and/or prefer indie style wrestling (loadsa kicks).
>>
>>2661725
don't forget flippy shit
>>
>>2661722
He's had no matches. He just wanders through other people's promos, and occasionally through the crowd in the background of a match.
Its working for him.
>>
>>2661706
Out of the 90% lukewarm appearances he gets these days.

Compare his initial run to now.
>>
>>2661737
Ah ok, that sounds quite cool. Sort of like an easter egg. They should do it on every RAW so people have a reason to keep watching.
>>
>>2661741
>honeymoon ends
>People still chanting for you
Seems pretty good to me.
>>
>>2661743
>Out of the 90% lukewarm appearances he gets these days
Great charisma
>>
>>2661706
Are you mental? It was in england, thats why.

The crowd was shit the whole show, but they only woke up to sing ole, then died again. He barely gets any reactions now, all they do is sing with his theme and that not very loud. Pops? Nope.
>>
>>2661768
>Doesn't count because I say so
Hm.
>>
>>2661555
from gay Mr. Clean to badass?
>>
Finn Balor has no charisma. At all. It's going to be rough when the crowd turns on him.

He's bad in the ring and does dropkicks over and over. Wasn't good in Japan, won't be good here.

Karl Anderson is the most talented of the 3 and is great on the mic and in the ring, but they won't let him talk. Good luck with this club.

It's dead on arrival if they do it.
>>
>>2661514
The entrance is over, not Balor.

Fandangoing was over, not Fandango.

Bray Wyatt's entrance is over, not Bray Wyatt.

The 10 chant is over, not Dillinger. No one gives a fuck about Dillinger.

People like participating but they zone out and don't pay attention when he's in the ring or on the mic.
>>
>>2662239
Lemme guess, Jericho isn't over either, the list is over, the "it" is over and jackets with scarfs are over.
>>
Anyone watching the NHL game? The organist just played Bobby Roode's theme in the transition of a faceoff
>>
>>2662252
Yeah, you're right.

If you gave anyone else the list gimmick it would catch on, when a gimmick works for anyone that's the proof that the gimmick matters more than the person who has it.
>>
>>2662266
>If you gave anyone else the list gimmick it would catch on
>Without Jericho's charisma to sell the gimmick
This level of stupidity is why nobody listens to Smarks.
Fans like this faggot who think they know shit about putting on a show are literally the dumbest kind of people.

A dumb person who KNOWS he's dumb will use that one thing he knows to avoid trouble, but a dumb person who thinks he's smart will live his life drowning in an ocean of his own retardedness.
>>
>>2662239
The entrance helps Balor a lot. It's not the whole reason, but it's a big one.

Fandango is kind of over, but only as a comedy gimmick. He's funny and charismatic, but his ceiling is midcard and he might never get that high without a good gimmick.

Bray Wyatt is basically all entrance at this point. Nobody cares about his promos or matches anymore. They don't take him seriously.

Hard to tell with Dillinger. A lot of it is dickheads who just want to chant 10, but some seem to genuinely love him.
>>
>>2662296
See, here's why "The X is over, not him" is a retard's argument:

Imagine Titus O'Neil doing Finn Balor entrance (I think you can actually set this up in the video games).
It doesn't matter if his entrance is the MOST over thing about Balor, he SELLS IT, which few people could.

As for Dillinger, calling yourself "The Perfect Ten" is, by all rights, the gimmick of a comedy jobber. The fact that he's sold it and made it into ANYTHING above that level is owed to his charisma.
And before the non-dictionary-owning population chimes in: Tye's charisma refers to everything BUT his mic work.
>>
>>2662253
You know it was a song long before it was Roode's theme right?
>>
>>2662390
Really? I heard they wrote it for Shinsuke and he rejected it.
>>
>>2661324

Screencap this. Balor Club will be a heel trio and will happen by Summerslam.
>>
>>2661662
Wow roman must be incredibly charismatic then
>>
>>2661324
Someone needs to send quasimoto and his gargoyles back to NJPW
>>
File: W11854.jpg (34KB, 468x468px) Image search: [Google]
W11854.jpg
34KB, 468x468px
>>2661324
Because RAW top cards don't have any faces other than Seth and Finn. Dean is IC champ. Roman is a heel according to Haitch, so whatever.

Also he's a merch mover, so that makes it a little harder.
>>
wtf is with that cringey, edgelord pose Balor has going on there? Is he trying to look menacing? Because it isn't working.
>>
>>2663381
kek he looks autistic
>>
>>2663339
But he is? Kids don't ask the parents to buy his shit because he's booked to mostly win. He doesn't even sell a motto like Hustle Loyalty Respect. He has a gimmick, looks cool, his matches are fun to watch. Maybe his promos are shit but he doesn't even talk that much which adds to the badass attitude. I don't like the way WWE books him either, but Roman would be over even without them pushing him down our throats.
>>
File: image.jpg (86KB, 1024x542px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 1024x542px
>>2661620

I disagree.
Thread posts: 103
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.