[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The symbol of excellence of professional wrestling podcasting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: goatsso.jpg (84KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
goatsso.jpg
84KB, 512x512px
The symbol of excellence of professional wrestling podcasting in 2017.

Cornettyfags get fucked.
>>
stop shilling this garbage Vince
>>
I unironically would take russo wcw booking over what we have now in WWE.
>>
>>2660116
Sup Brian Last
>>
It genuinely feels like the dude has no other options and nobody wants to hire him so he's just saying incendiary things on a podcast to get by.

I don't have any opinion on Russo as a person or as a writer. I'm just saying. That's what it feels like.
>>
>>2660122
i haven't listened much from this year.

what's Vin been spittin' to rustle jimmies?
>>
>>2660130
he tells it how it is, and it rustles the fuck out of smark jimmies
>>
>>2660130
Listen to his "castrating the marks" show. Pretty good, he always worked le meltz
>>
>>2660130
I'm just going by transcriptions of what he says on this board but he basically called people who really care about wrestling gay.

Which...he's been a part of the wrestling industry for like twenty years now. So...whatever that's supposed to say.
>>
>>2660122
Put yourself in his position. You were in large part responsible for the most popular era of professional wrestling of all time. You were one of the most important people in the business, but now you no longer have a job and you sit at home and watch as week after week, a product that is a pathetic shell of its former self airs for 3 hours and 15 minutes.

That's gotta suck.
>>
>>2660130
he tried to say all wrestling fans were gay "insulting" himself in the process without realizing it
>>
>>2660152
Russo is not a wrestling fan. He's a sports entertainment fan.
>>
>>2660117
>-t. started watching wrestling in the Cena Era

>>2660143
And yet it was even more successful after he left.

P.S. Heyman was a bigger influence on Attitude than Russo and he didn't even fucking work for McMahon.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.