[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> youngest nxt champion, what a bright future he must have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: BoDallas2.jpg (316KB, 670x409px) Image search: [Google]
BoDallas2.jpg
316KB, 670x409px
> youngest nxt champion, what a bright future he must have
> hasn't been on tv in weeks

What went wrong? Is nxt just a meme?
>>
>>2659988
back in the late FCW days, they wanted to push him hard.

They kept at it on NXT for a while until the Full Sail crowd turned against him.

It didn't help that he was always shit in the ring. So, naturally, he got fucked once he got called up. On top of that, he got fatter.
>>
>>2659988
Why couldn't Bo have been pushed instead of his fatass fedora tipping redditor brother?
>>
nxt is just a meme
all their homegrown talent is shit, the few semi successful talents were already trained before going there, in nxt videos i always see a shit ton of literal whos training and none even make it to tv and if they do they are shit
>>
His gimmick was fucking great. Fuck the haters.
>>
>>2659988
nxt must piss vince off
>>
>>2660006
Bray hasn't been given a huge break either if you look at his win/loss record
>>
he had a pretty solid spot on the card and had good crowd reactions until he was injured by shit ass Jack Swagger then they did nothing for his return and he's been dead in the water ever since
>>
>>2659988
his belly fat gives me blood pumping erections
>>
>>2660039
Stfu you literal drill
>>
>>2660039
>bray hasn't had a huge break
>constantly at main event scene
>always feuding with known stars
>once held the main belt
sure he might be jobbing but at least he's jobbing with known stars and not some random low card guy
>>
>>2660220
>constantly at main event scene

You mean the distraction to pull guys out of the main event scene...

Into tired, lame, boring, mid card feuds that don't draw a dime.

But yeah, he was a transition champ for a week, so he's "constantly in the main event"
>>
>>2660284
much better than never appearing at all i mean how do you go from nxt champ then jobber?
>>
>>2659988
I've legit always found him far more entertaining than his "le spooky jobber" brother.

Not many wrestlers can make people laugh anymore. Enzo is cringe as fuck and not many others even try.

Raw used to be hilarious.
>>
>booked well on NXT and plays to his strengths
>not booked on RAM at all

Hmm...
>>
>>2659988
no-one wants to see a gimpled manlet with a lisp.
>>
Bo is pretty based.

But yes, NXmeme is a meme. The only wrestler new to WWE who has done anything worth shit the last two years skipped NXT; AJ Styles.

Every NXT comeup over the last year has been shit on the main roster.
>>
Neville was unironically the best NXT champion up to date.
>>
>>2660313
This, actually. Bo's debut on RAW, his promos and general attitude actually made me laugh, unironically.

And that time he interrupted Brock and told him to Bo-Lieve too.
>>
>>2660558
I never understood signing up wrestlers who are basically in their prime and closer to retirement than anything and putting them in NXT for a few years. NXT should be developmental, those veterans should already go on the main roster in a surprise debut, just like Styles did.

NXT should be pure newcomers and maybe one-two legends who have nothing more to prove. But people like Roode, EY, Ohno/Hero, Almas or Itami shouldn't even be in NXT. And before them Joe, Balor or Nakamura spent too much time there, that's for sure.
>>
>>2660598
Almas is 27.

The purpose of lots of the old hands in NXT is to work as player-coaches.

Bo Dallas got infinitely better once he started working with Zayn & Neville. Young is there to tutor all the SANITY prospects.

>>2660558
>blaming talents for their booking

MY FRIEND MARK

>>2660548
>manlet

He's like 6'2" and the voice is a work.
>>
>>2660598
I heard somewhere I think AJ saying that the reason why the Indy guys got sent to NXT is because they need to learn how to act in a WWE camera since they do things differently.
>>
lame look, pudding belly, boring in the ring.

nothing went wrong, nxt is a meme and he got exposed on the main roster.

happened to a lot of call ups so you cant feel too bad
>>
>>2660643
>NXT books people to their strengths, minimises their weaknesses and gives them platforms to succeed
>somehow RAM setting people up to fail with shit booking "exposes" them
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.