[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>nash say vanilla midget cant draw >get shit on >wwe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 3959-raw-diesel-kevin_nash-wwf.png (256KB, 530x397px) Image search: [Google]
3959-raw-diesel-kevin_nash-wwf.png
256KB, 530x397px
>nash say vanilla midget cant draw
>get shit on
>wwe current era is filled with vanilla midgets in the main event except for roman and braun as the only two big men
>rating sucks
>house show attendance sucks
>live show attendance sucks

why is based big sexy always right?
>>
>Nash became the lowest drawing champ of all time just so he could gain insight into how vanilal midgets workd

thank you based Kev
>>
File: benoiteddie.jpg (10KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
benoiteddie.jpg
10KB, 205x246px
Think of the damage vanilla midgets have done to wrestlings reputation
>>
>Roman
>not a midget
>>
Those vanilla midgets Lesnar and Orton. God damn them. I hate them so much.
>>
Randy Orton is WWE champion and he just main evented Smackdown last night and the ratings were lower than last week
>>
>>2659340
>implying randel isnt a manlet
>>
>>2659334
It's pretty crazy. In the 80's and 90's wrestlers were respected as legit tough guys even though people knew it was a work. Now wrestling has become a huge joke due to the high number of vanilla midgets in the main event.
>>
WCW Eddie was vanilla as fuck so I agree
WWE Eddie was based as fuck
>>
>>2659426
Wrestling is a joke because the people making it treat it like a joke, dude. It has nothing to do with size.
>>
>>2659322
>roman
>big man

KEK
>>
>>2659426
Professional fake fighting was always a fucking joke to anyone over the age of ten or with a triple-digit IQ.
>>
>>2659322
lol coming from Diesel.. the worst WWE champion of all time (after Ambrose).. he couldnt draw nothing
>>
>>2659495
>>2659325
>Believing in CuckCulture revisionist history
Sad!
>>
>>2659495
calling on wolfpac to shut this cuck down.
>>
>Universal champion is 6'3.
>WWE World Champion is 6'5
>Ratings keep on free falling and tumbling.

You're fucking retarded.
>>
>>2659322
bc great wrestling isn't cool nor does it sell.
it's alphas being larger than life draws
>>
>>2659569
Sorry dude, but I was alive in 1995 and WWE was complete trash.. awful gimmicks and storytelling.. I didn't need to watch a stupid video from youtube to know that
>>
File: Big Show Cry.gif (2MB, 200x152px) Image search: [Google]
Big Show Cry.gif
2MB, 200x152px
Is Aiden English the right person for the next big crying gimmick?
>>
>>2659334
>>2659426

The manlets have changed though. In the past you had manlets like Benoit and Dynamite Kid who still looked like they could legit beat up bigger dudes, now you have twinks like Bryan and Balor beating up guys twice their size.

The Sports Illustrated roiding scandal in 2007 killed the business for good.
>>
>>2659359
>He thinks 6'5 is manlet

18+
>>
>>2659426
Half of those guys could handle a fight though. They were from the south and if you were a hell and got too much heat the fans would be waiting by the exit ready to kick your teeth in.

>>2659492
WWF was considered the same as soccer back in the day. It was a sport like any other.
>>
>>2659322
>why is based big sexy always right?

Like there aren't all kinds of other reasons for the bad ratings...
>>
>>2659322
based big dog working 1.1 MILLION VIEWERS into not watching
>>
bork isnt even there so how can u blame him for low rating
>>
what about... instead of 205 live... they make it... two two five live!
>>
>>2659475
>It has nothing to do with size.
keep dreamin lil guy
>>
File: 568976.jpg (95KB, 936x781px) Image search: [Google]
568976.jpg
95KB, 936x781px
>>2660544

>twinks like Bryan
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.