[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Highlights from Jinder's interview on Talk is Jericho:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0413.jpg (37KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0413.jpg
37KB, 800x450px
Highlights from Jinder's interview on Talk is Jericho:

>He's become very close with Vince
>Vince rewrote his promo the day of the six-pack challenge to make it anti-American
>Jinder thought it was stupid at first, but after the heat he got, he realized Vince is a genius

Do we have a new "The Guy" on our hands? Should Roman Reigns be worried?

https://youtu.be/vne9ZWJD19Q
>>
>>2658888
>checked
He's building him up for when Roman goes to Smackdown
>>
>>2658888
More like a new Ultimate Warrior.
>>
>>2658888
>Vince has plotted this whole thing just to make smarks think Jinder is his new pick, they will boo Jinder even more so that less heat is taken off Roman Reigns
Don't worry Jinder is just a guinea pig
>>
>>2658888
This whole push is surreal. I still cannot fucking believe that Jinder went from 3MB to being a main eventer. Hopefully Drew will get the same push on the main roster
>>
He's been around for years and NOW Jericho wants to interview the Maharaja? what's next, he's gonna give him his own podcast?
>>
>>2658908
When was the last time we heard him personally rewriting a talent's promo though?

When Vince does that, you know he's really invested in what he's trying to get over. Maybe this Jinder push isn't just a test after all. I guess we'll see on Sunday
>>
>>2658913
>They finally spell a name right

=3
>>
Why is Jericho putting heels on his show during a big push? Irvine should know better.
>>
>>2658913
Would Big Knife Manju hinder the Jinder?
>>
>>2658888
What? Jericho did an interview on his podcast? How? I thought KO snapped his neck with a chair a few weeks ago.
>>
>>2658936
Manjuetty never drew a dime. Rakesh Kumar Orton however is the literal GOAT.
>>
>>2658941
The lil Rey Mysterio guy was pretty based too.
>>
>>2658888
Why would Roman be worried?

Even if he were depushed and fired next week nothing will change the fact that he's accomplished a ton in such a short time.
>>
>>2658936
Big Blade Manju sounds better.
>>
>>2658912
WWE has been relying on trying to make booking too unpredictable to compensate for their lack of creative output. If you think xyz is going to lose, we'll just make him win. A variant of the Russo swerve
>>
>>2658939
He can still talk, dumbass
>>
Roman has always been HHH's guy.
>>
>>2658888
Thats awesome, Jinder is now Vince's boy. Big Poppa Poo got super jacked and Vince respects him now. Time for these Indy midgets to start juicing and hit the weights if they want to go anywhere.
>>
>>2658913
BASED Big knife Manju
>>
>>2659397
Vince's
Haitch likes his new wave of NXT children more than Seff, Deen. and Rowman.
>>
>>2659491
The business dies with Vince
>>
If Jinger is a sikh why dont they team him up with that Broski guy?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.