[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wtf i love Drew Gulak and 205 live now https://twitter.com

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: randy.png (312KB, 644x643px) Image search: [Google]
randy.png
312KB, 644x643px
wtf i love Drew Gulak and 205 live now

https://twitter.com/drewgulak/status/864666234922700800
>>
Fun fact: "205" actually refers to the attendance figure of the average manlet division show.
>>
>>2658021
Y'know, I like 205, but every once in a while they do some random shit that ain't a good look.

Ex: I never thought of them as "the manlet show" until Noam Dar jumped into Alicia Fox's arms and she picked him up.

In this case, Orton is in that picture like, "Whatever" and Gulak looks like he's about to ask Orton to autograph his sign.
>>
>>2658026
Noam Dar is tiny even by cruiserweight standards and both Foxy & Orton are really tall

>>2658023
Smackdown has been getting better attendances than RAW moron
>>
>>2658026
Except they're in character.

Randy is looking smug because he's way into this "working" the internet with the dive thing and Drew is excited because someone finally paid attention to his anti-high flying agenda, which is his entire gimmick.
>>
>be in the cruiserweight division
>a division that was made popular in the US thanks to WCW which had flying mexicans
>your gimmick is literally anti-high flyers despite there not even being that many of them
>while looking as a skinny faggot with a shitty hairline

Drew Gulag more like Drew 0 Dimes
>>
>>2658021
I'M NOT LYING
>>
File: dean malenko.jpg (43KB, 500x579px) Image search: [Google]
dean malenko.jpg
43KB, 500x579px
>>2658472
>a division that was made popular in the US thanks to WCW which had flying mexicans
How can you possibly be living in the past and need to be 18+ at the same time?
>>
>>2658468
Randy is supposed to be a babyface.
>>
>>2658484
AJ Styles was supposed to be a heel up until the SD after Mania, what's your point?
>>
>>2658485
AJ Styles wasn't acting like a babyface tho
>>
>>2658487
Neither is Randy.
>>
>>2658489
SEE: >>2658484
>>
>>2658501
The whole point is that it doesn't matter what a wrestler is SUPPOSED to be, just how he comes across. Randy is one of those guys who should never be a face.
>>
>>2658505
But he is, and should perform as such.

Call me old-fashioned, but I like my babyfaces non-chodey.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.