[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck she is actually a good promo Is she unironically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

What the fuck she is actually a good promo

Is she unironically the new Trish Stratus but even better promo wise?
>>
>the first wrestler in a while to own the what chants instead of looking like a cuck and hoping reddit will complain about the chant
Based Bliss
>>
>>2655463
AJ was better in pretty much every aspect.
>>
>>2655463
Average and bland on her best day
>>
>>2655466
Alexa isnt mentally ill and actually also looks like a female though
>>
Bliss actually turned me around on her with that promo.

used to not care about her, now im a fan.
she is good.
>>
>>2655466
*Gilbert Gottfried
>>
>>2655476
Give it time. She's still fresh as fuck. AJ's run was good all the way up till the end.

I do think she can do it, but this is clearly some honeymooning shit going on right now.
>>
>>2655476
>Alexa isnt mentally ill
Yes she is, she had an eating disorder. Total mental midget and will no doubt go off the deep end again someday.
>>
>>2655501
>had
eating disorders can actually be cured and never comeback
bipolar disorder like in AJ's case is a permanent thing
>>
>>2655465
18+
>>
shes fine

but the "blah blah say what" shit is corny and basic af, done before, and doesnt even stop the chants. dont know why people think its amazing.
>>
>>2655521
The point is she's actually doing something about it. Whether she thought of it before hand or came up with it on the fly, either way, it already sets her apart from 95% of the roster that can't think on their feet or is too afraid to try something different on the mic.
>>
GOAT
>>
I see massive dimes being drawn desu. She owned that crowd with that what comment. Honestly only reason to watch RAM.
>>
>>2655466

AJ ended up grating on me like fuck but I think that was probably down to how overexposed she was for a while. I do think Alexa's a better talker though.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.