[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CM Punk is proof that UFC doesn't have any prestige. If

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

CM Punk is proof that UFC doesn't have any prestige. If you're famous you can skip the line and get earn 2 million in one night, while capable fighters are kept waiting. So the whole "There are levels to MMA" is all a bunch of bull?

Either that Or

Punk is the greatest man to step into the octagon. He played an innovative heel who made a nobody like Mickey Gall relevant for one month

Which reasoning do you choose?
>>
If you're famous you can walk right in

UFC is a joke.
>>
>>2655094
it's a work.

99% of even high level MMA fighters are anti-draws.
>>
Every now and then they still do matches which are more of exhibition bouts. James Toney before Punk, early UFC as well.

They do it to show just how adept their fighters are at the art of killing people, a guy like Punk gets steamrolled every time.

If the same match up happened in the wild Mickey would have the option of making Punk his fuck toy before killing him and there wouldn't be a damn thing he could do about it.

Talk about prestige? You don't need it when you're a killing machine, my man.
>>
The thing ufc fans and wrestling smarks don't understand is that mainstream appeal is necessary to stay relevant, a brand has to stay in media or else they cannot survive.
>>
how badly would a 58-year-old dan severn work cm punk? i realize severn has like 30 lbs on him but still. i think he locks him in arm triangle in about 22 seconds.
>>
>complains about old part timers stepping in and stealing the spotlight
>does the same

kek
>>
>>2655094
It was a freak show fight which everybody knew he would lose. But the UFC is sorely lacking in raws. Probably because nonenglish speakers win all of the belts
>>
It's a huge joke of a promotion. When you pay 6 grand to show and 6 grand to win then you should expect not to be taken seriously. There is a reason most experts refer to it as the pseudo-sport.
>>
>>2655339
This. It's not like Pride which had 2-3 freak show fights a card.
>>
>>2655373
Is Punk the biggest hypocrite in wrestling history?
>>
>>2655094
Frankly they should capitalize on this. People would pay a lot of money to see celebrities fight each other.
>>
>>2655373
>complains about reality show miz
>now doing a reality show
Crybaby
Manlet

Pussy
Hypocrite
Idiot
Loser
>>
>>2655094
This guy has faggoty tattoos
>>
>>2655370
Severn could play with him like a cat does a mouse, he could end his life whenever he chose.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.