[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Lose at wrestlemania >Allow Seth to remain on Raw with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1214.jpg (32KB, 530x298px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1214.jpg
32KB, 530x298px
>Lose at wrestlemania
>Allow Seth to remain on Raw with 0 repercussions
>No mention of HHH and barely any of Steph
>Both no where to be seen

The state of WWE story telling.
>>
They always fuck off when ratings are low.
>>
>>2654655
>Gaytch and Steph aren't showing up on Raw
>somehow find a way to shade this as a bad thing

Well...RAW was somehow better when Steph was on TV than it is now...
>>
>>2654665

Not sure you got that post, Anon.
>>
>>2654663

>They leave
>Ratings drop

Authority confirmed draw>>2654665
>>
>>2654635
story-wise, it's because hhh is ashamed of losing and won't show his face
>>
>>2654635
Gaytch only shows up before summerslam, leaves immediately after when football returns. Then his gay ass returns around the rumble (superbowl/end of the season). Rinse and repeat
>>
They did the same shit when he lost to Roman last year. Dude just fucks off immediately so the consequences of losing don't stick to him at all.
>>
>>2654635 "Kingslayer", what a stupid gimmick, " I Beat Triple H And All I Got Was This Stupid Nickname". How the Seth has Rollin.
>>
>>2655445
He did the same thing when he helped Owens win the Universal title

>screw Seth out of the title and help Owens for some reason
>disappear for months straight after
>everyone forgets the angle even happened
>WWE storytelling
>>
>>2654635
I'd happily never see Stef on tv again. She's shit.
>>
They will show up a week or two after the NBA playoffs end.
>>
He is going to show up when there's no competition and the ratings go up a bit. His ego can't take being on low rated shows.
>>
>>2654635

>Build up story for months
>Climax at big PPV
>Dropped forever with no mention again ever

Happens every time, it's stupid and embarrassing but that's how they want it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.