[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I didn't watch last night so I'm watching clips on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5358.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5358.png
2MB, 1334x750px
I didn't watch last night so I'm watching clips on YouTube. Roman came out to thunder is cheers, said this was his yard now again to big cheers, said he was the one that ended the undertakers career, all too extremely loud cheers.

Was this actually cheers on the show last night? Or was it added in for YouTube video

https://youtu.be/93ramua33Hw
>>
>>2654496
Boos, but really, he was great, and I'm not fan of Ramen. They really should book him as a ruthless asshole with no respect to anyone.
>>
>>2654498
Is Vince really so petty and pathetic that he will drown out booze with fake cheers just for YouTube videos?
>>
Wow people really are cheering loud for Roman now
>>
>>2654496
They were added afterwards. He was booed out of the building during that segment.
>>
>>2654504
Considering they've been caught editing footage to show "appropriate" fan reactions to Roman, yes.
>>
>I ended the Undertakers career
>massive cheers after he said that

Jesus Christ. Is Vince retarded?
>>
>>2654496
>Roman came out to thunder is cheers
Romarks in charge of the English language.
>>
>>2654604
How am I getting worked.
>>
>>2654496
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXaeFrK1ae8
They've been doing this for ages anon.
>>
>>2654608
They have been doing that same canned crowd response since Smackdown became a show.
Watch any taped WWE show and you will hear that exact same response every time
>>
>>2654608
You can hear them getting fatter.
>>
>>2654496
Are the writers and the editors in the same page with Roman?

I'm not one of those dumb motherfuckers who think turning Roman heel would solve all problems, but he was definitely given some heel lines last night, disrespecting Angle's decision, acting like he was, reminding everyone he retired the Undertaker, there was no other reaction they could possibly expect other than boos.

Then they go and have cheers piped in? What?
>>
>>2654615
Regardless of production wants to do, they do what Vince tells them to do. Add cheers to that video, sure thing boss. Edit the crowd response to show fans sad Roman lost, no problem, Sir!
>>
If you don't like Roman, you are cancer.
>>
>>2654618
But Vince had to ok the script they gave Roman, tho
>>
They have been doing it for over a year now

They also make sure Roman always gets the n1 spot in their weekly top 10s
>>
>>2654652

I loved it how his match with Finn was "the first main event!"

Roman has to be in the main event somehow, even if his match is in the middle of the show.
>>
>>2654626
>Vince is only pretendig to be retarded
>>
>>2654656
Double main event, also known as no main event.
>>
>>2654496
>Roman came out to thunder is cheers, said this was his yard now again to big cheers, said he was the one that ended the undertakers career, all too extremely loud cheers.
Nope.
>>
>>2654626
Explain what the work is and how it draws money.
>>
>>2654793
So no answer?
>>
>>2654809
You are legitimately getting worked by the worked guy now.
>>
>>2654520
>>2654604
>>2654619
t. Pajeet Singh
>>
>>2654815
No, silly Romark. The point of a work is to draw Dimes.

And you've gotten none of mine.
>>
>>2654815
What about their Tag Champs as of last month?
>>
OP's videos still had boos in it though?
>>
That video doesn't really have cheers edited in.

THIS ONE SURE DOES, THOUGH!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otWEx3vGnu8
>>
Kurt Angle should have teased himself going after the championship
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.