[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there people who exist who are adults and still watch pro

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1482107824426.png (152KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
1482107824426.png
152KB, 424x318px
Are there people who exist who are adults and still watch pro wrestling because they actually enjoy the current product and aren't watching it hoping to see it go back to how it was in the late 90s again?

2 millionish people watch what seems like the same show for 3 hours every week? Why?
>>
>>2653986
I legitimately enjoy WWE programming and how it makes fat smarks wheeze with anger.
>>
These days its either children, indians or obese weebs who watch it.

I'm literally only here for the memes.
>>
I like to see AJ styles wrestle.
>>
>>2653989
>>2653990
Jesus Christ you two are so fucking cool, send me a pic so I can emulate you
>>
File: gay.jpg (8KB, 200x315px) Image search: [Google]
gay.jpg
8KB, 200x315px
>>2653986
You know those obese smarks that go back and watch like every fucking RAW and Nitro of the 90s? Imagine 20 years from now some faggot watching every single RAW from 2015-2020

Holy fucking cringe
>>
>>2653997
I was actually watching a Stone Cold and Dude Love match earlier and the crowd started a "Vince is gay" chant.

Its mind boggling how its all "you deserve it" and "both these guys" meme chants now.
>>
>>2653986
>watching it hoping to see it go back to how it was in the late 90s again
thats me famm. but i don't watch all 3 hours of it, i dvr it and start watching 1 hour after it starts and fast forward a lot.
>>
Smackdown is not perfect but its watchable. My favorite WWE programming is NXT Takeover. Watching RAM is legitimately pointless.
>>
>>2653996
Hey, at least I actually like the show. You're shitposting on 4chan about a show you hate. So why are you here?
>>
>>2653986
I was a teenager during the MNW and big on WCW. I stopped watching in mid 2000s and came back right as the Shield broke up. I liked Rollins heel run and stuck around because there was interesting stuff going on.
Since around fall 2015 it's been a steady decline in quality from my viewpoint. Smackdown Live freshened things up a bit, but WWE is so bland these days that I haven't watched a Raw or SD since Mania. I like Styles and Ziggler, but Styles is constantly misused and Ziggler is buried every time he starts to get any momentum. I don't care about any of the other talent.

Then again, you said "pro wrestling". WWE isn't pro wrestling and hasn't been for a long time. NJPW is pro wrestling, and it's pretty fucking good. What made WWE good back in the day was the sleaze and the dramatic storylines. It has neither anymore. I can't be assed to sit through 5 hours a week of this boring shit.
>>
>>2654024
last time i checked this board was Alternative Sports and Wrestling, not WWE
>>
>>2653986
I watch the ppvs and usually regret it. Just cancelled my subscription.
>>
>>2653997
I've never felt like more a virgin than when I did a full New Generation watch
>>
>>2653997
>go back and watch like every fucking RAW and Nitro of the 90s?
What's wrong in learning to appreciate the good times?
>>
>>2653986
Live Action and Athleticism always draws dimes

hit the gym ya weeb
>>
I watch WWE cause theres nothin else on tv and I hate myself
>>
>>2653997
DELET THIS
>>
Considering only half a decade ago wrestling was watched by twice as many people, it's fair to say people just watch it because they grew up on it.
>>
It's fun
>>
>>2653986
I like getting (You)s for my excellent shitposts every week
>>
>>2655489
>average age of WWE viewers are 40
Wrong
>>
>>2655509
What? I'm implying 5 years ago today's audience would be 8-15.

I'm not saying they watched since hogan body slammed andre dummy.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.