[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ROMAN WAS DEFINITELY GONNA BEAT BROCK BEFORE SETH CASHED

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: romanvsbrock.png (752KB, 950x531px) Image search: [Google]
romanvsbrock.png
752KB, 950x531px
>ROMAN WAS DEFINITELY GONNA BEAT BROCK BEFORE SETH CASHED IN
Oh fuck off with this revisionist shit, Vince.
>>
>>2653203

E Drones will believe anything with WWE Revisionist history

LOWIQWWEDRONES LMFAO!
>>
actually the plan was for Roman to win against odds

it's correct, he was definitly going to win and we see now how big Vince's boner is for him
>>
>>2654643
He will win next year anyway...
>>
>>2653203
the story wasn't that roman can beat brock, it was that roman can't beat seth
>>
>>2653203
It's not really revisionist, they pushed that from day 1, and it is true that Roman had gone on a bit of an offensive tear prior to Seth coming out.
>>
>>2655088
This.

They only did it that way to keep roman in the main event of mania. This year he will win it though.
>>
>>2655088
but it is though. They were taking about the wrestlemania match. Brock stopped Roman's gained momentum, which is when Seth came out.
Yes, we all know Vince did a last minute change, but storyline wise Roman winning wasn't all but certain if it wasn't for Seth.
>>
>>2655088
Hadn't he just been downed by an F5?
>>
File: [LAUGHTER STOPS].png (200KB, 356x256px) Image search: [Google]
[LAUGHTER STOPS].png
200KB, 356x256px
>>2655088
>Ramen will headline four WrestleManias in a row
Darkest timeline.
>>
>>2655081
This. Seth got hurt before WM, though. They even alluded to the angle after Balor vacated the Universal Title.
>>
>>2654643
>>2655088
I know that was the plan in real life but in the story of the match, Roman had just eaten a fucking fourth F5 and the conclusion of the match was completely up in the air.

After Seth cashed in, Brock was completely ready to stand up and F5 Seth into the fucking ground AFTER eating a curb stomp. The dude was in no way finished yet.
>>
>>2655088
>>2655922
I wouldn't have minded something like "Roman wasn't out yet" or something, but by saying Roman was about to win while the complete opposite happened is infuriating.
>>
>>2655938
The funniest part is Roman absolutely still should've been able to win that match, he was just too much of a retard.

Seth made the huge mistake of assuming Roman was dead and just pushing him out of the ring and focusing on Lesnar. In reality, this is a terrible plan that never should've worked. All Roman had to do was let Brock F5 Seth, Spear Brock, then cover Seth.

Really the lesson of that match is that both Seth and Roman are dunces, but Seth is at least really good at capitalizing on Roman's duncing.
>>
the real question is, why are you guys still watching?

Vince has made it clear, he wants you to stop watching. Only then Roman will be accepted.
>>
>>2655948
>All Roman had to do was let Brock F5 Seth, Spear Brock, then cover Seth.

While watching it I really though this was going to be the finish of the match. Rollins winning got a legitimate pop out of me.
>>
>>2655953
I watch it days after it aired after reading the results so I can skip shit I don't want to see. I used to have the network and canceled it around the time Roman/Sheamus was champ because the product was fucking unwatchable at that point and didn't want to give them money for the 3 hours they kept shitting out.
>>
>>2655953
I only watched Dean/Miz and Roman/Balor last night. I might just skip it entirely next week but I'll probably keep watching the network because I'm a sucker for the PPVs.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.