[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone here going to watch this? https://www.youtube.com/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
Is anyone here going to watch this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZqDO6cTYVY
>>
>>2652376
They were stiff as fuck. I legit miss GLOW
But this just scream sjw + sex and city """"comedy""""
Bet only 10% is about wrestling
>>
Cautiously optimistic
>>
I mean, Alison Brie will be nude. In any case, it will not be worse than Total Divas.
>>
>From the team that brought you
>Orange is the New Black

DROPPED
>>
File: Daniel Bryan corner smash loop.gif (3MB, 450x250px) Image search: [Google]
Daniel Bryan corner smash loop.gif
3MB, 450x250px
>>2652376
Yes. Yes. Yes.
>>
>no sexy shots in the trailer

why?
>>
>>2652462
>not enjoying prison lesbians
neck yourself already
>>
>>2652521
I'll take a pass, thanks.
>>
>>2652542
I'd do 5-6 of them.
>>
>>2654945
me too. im hardcore
>>
>>2652521
Lol that show is fucking terrible and you should feel bad for liking it
>>
I feel like I have to give it a chance, but I'm not expecting to last much longer than a couple episodes.
>>
>>2654967
>me too. im hardcore
5-6 isn't hardcore it's ezy mod.

Even in that picture you've got half a dozen white girls.

The 2 white lesbian main characters, the white supremacist nutcase (top right) is kind of a qt, the italian stalker and the lesbian druggo (bottom corner next to Captain Janeway) are very fuckable, that's 5 already.

Then you have the hot lesbian Asian chick (not shown), and you're already up to 6.

I'd also fuck the hot latino milf (bottom right, the one facing the bald black chick) and at least one of the methhead nazis. There were also 2 reasonably attractive female guards last season.
>>
>>2655029
there were also a couple of milfy white/euro hotties who worked for the prison ownership.

half the cast is fuckable.
>>
>>2652442
>Alison Brie
Just finished watching Community the day before yesterday. Will defo be checking this shit for her.
Guess Based Alison is a confirmed draw.
>>
>>2652442
>Alison Brie nude in 2017
who the fuck cares? If this was 2012 community Alison Brie you would have a point but by now she lost all her delishesness.
>>
>>2655136
>omg so horrible
>>
File: 2x1_Annie_crying.jpg (11KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
2x1_Annie_crying.jpg
11KB, 240x240px
>>2655155
YES I FUCKING HATE HER NOW!
>>
File: ain't got time for this.png (1MB, 895x988px) Image search: [Google]
ain't got time for this.png
1MB, 895x988px
>Inspired by the short-lived but beloved show from the 80s, GLOW tells the fictional story
>inspired
>fictional story
So the actual GLOW is just a background for a bunch of tired cliches masquerading as a plot. I will give the first episode a watch. Not expecting anything.
>>
>>2655155
>omg so horrible
She looks to have lost enough weight. the tits aren't going to be as spectacular as they could have been.
>>
>>2652376
it still feels like a lesbian jail documentary instead of meme hobby X
>>
>>2655155
WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM
>>
Every netflix and amazon original I've watched has acted like 75% of the human population is gay or tranny and the rest can't have a conventional relationship. I'm not watching their cuckshit.
>>
Awesome Kong is one of the leading characters in the show, if anything it's to see how well that chick can act, also I find it appealing that they'll feature people are actual wrestlers, so looking forward to seeing who pops up.
>>
>>2655583
Your watchlist is shit. Man in High Castle is awesome. Daredevil was great, other marvel tvs are good. Try finding something good, it's not hard.
>>
>>2655609
>Daredevil was great

the entire premise of superhero shit is that they are godlike when the plot needs them to be and total jobbers when the plot needs them to be. it's frustrating as hell to see daredevil as a child pinpoint specific shit in his environment 50 feet away from him but a literal 90 year old chinese lady can do a delayed stupid spin punch and he can't see it coming and gets sent flying across a room

it's so fucking contrived. even season 2. daredevil in season 1 can knock out big dudes with a single punch or kick. but now punisher takes like 20 blows to the head and 20 to the body in the first 2 fights and they have no impact whatsoever

not to mention, the fight scenes were cool at first in season 1 but they just get boring because you know the instant that a fight scene starts which fighter or fighters is gonna win. there's no tension when random ninjas for the 10th time ambush daredevil when you know he's gonna kick their asses, and to be honest while the choreography is cool the fights are way too fucking frequent and just get repetitive and boring after a while. too much of a good thing.

and i know that sounds weird as someone who watches wrestling, but i'd watch a cena/orton match for the umpteenth time and find it more interesting than any fight scene they could possibly do in season 3 unless it's the inevitable DD/Punisher vs Kingpin in the season finale
>>
>>2652442
>Total Divas
Did that get cancelled?
I honestly would like to see some of the new girls getting in the spot light
>>
>Netflix original
>female cast

lmao
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.