[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I gave tours at work to a ton of visiting 2nd graders, and after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

File: roman reigns.jpg (165KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
roman reigns.jpg
165KB, 1280x720px
I gave tours at work to a ton of visiting 2nd graders, and after pro wrestling happened to come up, I learned that practically every one of those kids' favorite wrestler was Roman Reigns.

Why is Reigns so popular with kids?
>>
>>2652217
>Superman Punch
>OOOAAAH
>Spear
>Beats up everyone
>>
>>2652217
Because they're autistic little shits that don't know any better
When they're old enough to know what a dime is they'll turn on him but by then he'll be long gone, and they'll become the next generation of jaded pricks that we currently are.
>>
Kids have no taste and more importantly they like everyone who wins all the time. The Warriors, Roman Reigns, John Cena ten years ago, Austin 17 years ago, New England Patriots, doesn't matter.
>>
Because kids don't pretend to be hate people just because its the popular thing to do.
>>
what the fuck do kids know about work-rate, move-sets, or charisma
>>
File: fedoreddit.png (117KB, 320x263px) Image search: [Google]
fedoreddit.png
117KB, 320x263px
>>2654035
>what the fuck do kids know about work-rate, move-sets, or charisma
>>
File: oreowens.png (269KB, 391x518px) Image search: [Google]
oreowens.png
269KB, 391x518px
>>2654035
>what the fuck do kids know about work-rate, move-sets, or charisma
>>
Because little kids are stupid idiots and never been to a pwg show lol
>>
>>2652217

You can ask the same question for Cena, Rock, Hogan, etc.
>>
File: carter.jpg (14KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
carter.jpg
14KB, 250x250px
>>2654056
>Because little kids are stupid idiots and never been to a pwg show lol
>>
Serious answer: WWE still has control of the kayfabe world, and within that, there's little reason to not like Roman a lot.

Kids of course wouldn't call it "kayfabe" or refer to it like that, I just mean Roman has beaten Triple H and The Undertaker and Bray Wyatt and all these guys and he main evented Wrestlemania a ton of times and he's unstoppable, etc. Boom, that's why.
>>
>>2652217
>What is marketing and stupid consumer?
>>
>>2654035
Have sex
>>
>>2654056
Have sex
>>
>>2652217
He's basically the main protagonist of WWE
>>
>the next generation of children dont have a hulk hogan or steve austin to grow up watching

is this how wrestling dies?
>>
>>2654162
the previous generation had Cena and we were alright
>>
>>2654169
That generation of wrestling birthed this dump, are you sure about that?
>>
>>2654039
>>2654055
>>2654057
>>2654141

tricked
>>
File: fail.png (3KB, 698x1284px) Image search: [Google]
fail.png
3KB, 698x1284px
>>2654183
>>
>>2652217

Because kids are old-fashioned marks and buy into whatever Vince sells them.
>>
>>2652217
He looks like a superhero and he always wins.
>>
>>2652217
be honest, you were the one who brought up pro wrestling
>>
>>2654173
What? That generation didn't birth shit. They never got laid.
>>
>>2652217
>biggish guy
>good look
>wears tacticool shit
>no theatrics, just punches and spears people

He's made to appeal to kids.
>>
>>2654029
>nobody really dislikes Reigns
>they boo people they normally cheer
>it's all in the name of havin' good fun
>>
I work at a primary school and to be honest the only time I've ever heard or talked to kids about wrestling it's usually about Randy Orton and sometimes John Cena.

Kids love the RKO out of nowhere thing.
>>
>>2652217
Because they don't know it's fake
>>
OP is the /asp/ version of when twitter liberals claim their 8-year-old said something cutting about donald trump that will really make you think
>>
>>2652217
>why is the star of a show directed at kids popular with kids?
>>
i went to a house show at msg around christmas. you know who got a huge high-pitched pop? dolph fucking ziggler
>>
>>2652217
Why didnt you ask them you dumb pedo fuck
>>
>>2652217
I'm not a big reigns fan but he's the most likeable man they have right now with a superhero look like Cena which appeals to casuals. The only guy they could replace him with currently is Seth Rollins but he's still fresh off a long heel run and his face run hasn't been impressive. Most 5 year old's or family oriented fans want the good superhero, which is why they haven't turned Roman heel and kept Cena face for so long.
>>
>>2655152
>he's the most likeable man
>the good superhero

Have you ever listened to him cut a promo?
>>
>>2655176
He's the badass but still a likeable face, like Austin.
>>
>>2655211
You don't even believe this. Knock it off.

Austin was an anti-hero.
Reigns is an anti-draw.
>>
>>2655211
>He's the badass
>a grown man that cocks his fist like a gun as if that will do more damage before he hits people with it
>comparing that manchild-tier shit to Austin
18+
>>
Kids nowadays grew up on ipads and social media. They have no interest in any kind of dynamic character.
>>
>>2655234
I already said I'm not a big Reigns fan and how they are portraying him is silly but it clearly works to family oriented fans and casuals. He's a vanilla Austin that only appeals to said demographic.
>>
Kids like him because he wins.

That's literally it.
>>
>>2655234
>a grown man that cocks his fist like a gun as if that will do more damage before he hits people with it
The same applies to the HBK stomp etc, it's theatrics in a mandrama show.
>>
>>2654431
this.

>take your kid to work day 2 weeks ago
>woman who sits across from me brings her 7 year old son
>i ask his favorite wrestler
>snek, cena is ok too i guess
>who else do you like?
>zak ryder
>do you like the women?
>no. they aren't even tough, why do they let them wrestle? it's stupid

kids are brutally honest
>>
>>2655262
I always understood HBK's stomps as getting the crowd to clap so he can find the power in himself to superkick someone because of the fan's support.
>>
>>2655265
>so he can find the power in himself to superkick someone because of the fan's support.
How hard is it to superkick someone with HBK's ability?
Even indie shitters spam it.
>>
>>2655277
In-ring storytelling I suppose, as he generally tuns up the band at the end of the match, where he's tired.
>>
>>2655264
>Zack Ryder

Based 7 year-old
>>
>>2655278
He does it in segments and short matches when he's not tired, it's signature theatrics like Roman hyping up with the fist cock or taker doing the throat cut.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.