[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you have to watch 3 hours of a Ram you know is going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

>tfw you have to watch 3 hours of a Ram you know is going to be shit.
>>
>>2651803
>have to
>>
>>2651803
I need to kill as much time as possible until I can play Injustice 2
>>
>have to

only if you're autistic

wait until tomorrow and skip through the ads and bullshit, you'll have it done in less than 2 hours.
>>
>>2651806
I'd honestly rather watch 3 hours of raw uninterrupted than drop the bullshit price that they want you to for Injustice 2.
>>
File: 1491675601224.jpg (63KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
1491675601224.jpg
63KB, 640x853px
>have to
>>
>>2651803
You can piece together what happened through the clips they put up on their Youtube channel.
>>
>be based smacklad
>alexa gets sent over to save raw
>have to suffer through sheer agony to see the goddess of wrestling

I like the Alexa and Nia story line, I also like that Botcha Skanks is suck in the B story line, where that horse face cunt belongs.
>>
>>2651812
>less than 2 hours
I did that for some months and it took me around 20-30 minutes to get through it fully. Now I stopped watching even that, really.
>>
Well I didn't watch last week because shitty taped shows so ready to watch tonight
>>
>have to
>>
Just watch the Shittsburgh Penguins vs based Ottawa Senators
>>
>>2651803
They kinda have to do something.

But they also all have 2 weeks of exhausting Europa tour behind them, so I wouldn't expect any great matches.
>>
>>2651803
don't watch it then. no reason to waste the rest of your day on that shit
>>
File: IMG_9415.gif (1MB, 400x223px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9415.gif
1MB, 400x223px
>'have to'
>implying I won't just watch NBA then watch New Japan World after that

lmao
>>
File: 1479698930676.jpg (18KB, 426x398px) Image search: [Google]
1479698930676.jpg
18KB, 426x398px
>>
>have to

Top fucking Kek!
>>
>>2651890
This. Only watching RAM on mute until God-Bliss shows up then watching her segment/match and turning it the fuck off immediately after.
>>
>>2651992
I don't know anything about New Japan but I like this guy from what I've seen of the gifs of him
>>
File: 1481050021171.png (167KB, 978x778px) Image search: [Google]
1481050021171.png
167KB, 978x778px
>have to
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.