[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So where are all the Jinder memelords from three weeks ago? Finally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6

So where are all the Jinder memelords from three weeks ago? Finally figured out that he sucks, or what?
>>
>>2651499
I have that same shirt
>>
It was literally just me Jinder posting

I'll start up again soon I've just been busy
>>
Well now they've moved on to Randy 'cause he said dives are bad.
>>
>>2651499
>implying you can hinder the Jinder
>>
Meme of the week. He BTFO Finna Balorina so he was Based for a while.

and Randy Orton is based again, plus we all knew big poppa poo is just there to fill the void for the lack of heels on Smackdown. He isn't winning the title and will be dropped back to midcarder after the feud same as Ryback, Jack Swagger etc.
>>
File: image.png (614KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
614KB, 720x540px
>>2651499
Hard being one guy trying to meme him to death
>>
Based big poppa poo working the smarks
>>
File: The People's Champion.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
The People's Champion.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>
They jumped on the Orton bandwagon after he said things on Twitter. This board is literally one guy constantly spamming one of the contrarian flavor of the month memes and talking to himself until he's bored and starts spamming something else
>Roman
>Jinder
>Orton
>>
>>2651528

"they"
>>
POO
>>
>>2651499
It was funny when the smarks were seething over him. But I honestly think he's not that bad. He's just given some super cringe foreigner gimmick
>>
>>2651499
>Everyone already had their fun and moved on to TWELVE DAYS with Gay Cops
>Based Big Poppa Poo still occupying OP's head rent free
>>
>>2651499
Nah, people finally got over him injuring Balor, so it stopped being fun to like him unironically.

We'll come back if enough people get pissed off at his inevitable title win at Backlash.
>>
>>2651524
The Poople's Champion.
>>
I have the pictures ready to spam a lot of APOLOGIZE threads after Backlash
>>
>>2651552
I mean, terrible gimmick aside, he's still pretty bad.
>>
>>2651659
Eh, good look, good delivery, good voice. Pretty shit in ring though, solid mid to upper midcard heel
>>
>>2651546
IN
>>
I was just memeing
>>
>>2651710
THE
>>
>>2654187
TOILET
>>
>>2654187
FLOOR
>>
>>2654213
BOARDS
>>
Jobber Mahal still manages to be more entertaining than Randy Orton.
>>
>>2651524
GOAT in the making. All I see is dimes desu.
>>
His finisher should be the Ganges River Plunge
>>
>>2651499
He's wearing the stereotypical shirt an Indian guy wears to the club
>>
>>2651512
>the lack of heels on Smackdown

Aiden English
Baron Corbin
Dolph Ziggler
Erick Rowan
Fandango
Tyler Breeze

...were all there.

Even fucking ELLSWORTH was higher on the card than Jinder.
>>
>>2651515
Where did you find this photo of me?
>>
>>2651508
Kek. /asp/ and Reddit are basically exactly the same. Some wrestler will work all the smarks by saying something they know the smarks will love, then the smarks will jerk too them for a week, then they'll move to something else.
TLDR
>/asp/ = reddit
>>
>>2654407
That's because plebbit has invaded /asp/ since the Paige leaks dumb plebbitor

go back
>>
File: JINDERMAHAL.jpg (484KB, 1674x1048px) Image search: [Google]
JINDERMAHAL.jpg
484KB, 1674x1048px
BASED MAHARAJA WORKING THE POOR, UNEDUCATED, MONOLINGUAL SMARKS TO A SHOOT
>>
File: 1489413560778.jpg (105KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1489413560778.jpg
105KB, 400x386px
>>2651499
>gets push
>all hype dies within two weeks
lmfao at his career even SJW memes about being oppressed cant make him fun to watch. I say he gets to shout like an orc on stage two more weeks before they get indian markets were a mistake
>>
>>2654430
>implying that (You) haven't been whining about [boogeyman] invading for years
>>
>>2651499
His push was a video package for the Indian territory
>>
>>2651499
>thinking anybody really liked Jinder
>>
>>2654762
>>2654727
Protip: The general audience in South/South East Asia and Japan watch it for the international appeal of the product. WWE seems to be unaware of this and this has been their outdated strategy for a long time - Try and get global talent thinking it would increase viewership. Reality is, only the Minorities and Liberals of United States are concerned about Diversity in television and movies. The rest of the world gives a fuck
>>
https://vid305.com/en_US/play/seWKHbaja-4/020/6_MAN_TAG_TEAM_MATCH%2528IN_INDIA%2529
>>
Smackdown is best its got based Randy and Big Poppa Poo. Fuck vanilla midget flippy shit
>>
>>2654921
>vanilla roidpigs are so entertaining
>>
>>2654402
Literally none of those wrestlers name you listed can draw a dime and wouldn't even be a believable opponent for Orton at Backlash.

Boring Cawbin, Erick Rowan probably would be secondary option, but they're honestly boring. At least Jinder has Character now.
>>
>>2655376
Jinder isn't a draw or believable either, numbnuts.

And he's boring as fuck, not even the best foreigner heel on his brand.
>>
>>2651499
DON'T HINDER THE JINDER OP YOU FUCK
>>
>>2655674
He hindered himself with that terrible finisher he used last week
>>
I'm cheering for Jinder because:

Fuck Orton. Dude is so boring.

Jinder Mahal as the top Champion would be a funny and extraordinary thing to see, and also a bit weird.

New Star gets title.

Good, solid heel.

I hope he wins. I'm 50/50 on it. Really thinking he'll win because Vince wants India, but what would Orton then do? Hopefully stay off programming.

We'll see.
>>
hope jinder wins it, but i dont like how he uses racism like every other foreign heel

>get bood
>call crowd racist

pretty shit and unoriginal. still better than le snek though
>>
>>2655816
>New Star gets title.
>New Star
more like old jobber

jinder is anything but a star
>>
File: M89Jbmd.jpg (89KB, 659x666px) Image search: [Google]
M89Jbmd.jpg
89KB, 659x666px
>>2654187
LOO
>>
>>2651499
One guy was memeing. Everyone else was just laughing at how worked the smarks got about a company they supposedly don't care about.
>>
>>2651499
I was marking for Poo Man after he almost killed Gaylor. But randall will always be GOAT
>>
Patients, sar, vve are needing patients. Day vvill come vvhen Panjabi wirilty destroy GLT mowement once again. Dream has coming true.
>>
>>2651499
jinder is based, why are you this triggered?
do you really give that much a fuck people on 4 chan like a wrestler you aren't into?
>>
All his momentum started to fizzle out as they didn't push him properly or give him a finisher worth a fuck
>>
>>2656008
3 weeks ago he was the GOAT and there were 9000 threads about him, now all's quiet on the western front. Wondering why.
>>
>>2655385

But he draws the poos

So he draws interest, even if not dimes
>>
>>2657374
AJ Styles is bigger than him in India

>>2655816
Jinder has been wrestling for over a decade.

>solid heel

more like solid shit
>>
>>2657374
Guys like AJ Styles, Ziggler and Cesaro actually push merch there as seen in the Sheamus Tour video

>>2657360
Carter's VPN got blocked
>>
>>2658016
>tfw Cesaro will never get a push
>>
>>2657360
it was Carter and Neethammer samefagging and spamming the board as usual

now Carter is banned and everyone knows Jinder sucks
>>
>>2658301
Carter is back though, he just moved on to Jimmy Ocean
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.